Our Own Love Story

By Rosswen19

Broken Taehyung leave his home to find Jungkook, his first love. Only to ask Jungkook to kill him, just like... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ryo Note
Epilogue

Chapter 4

24.9K 921 672
By Rosswen19

Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair as he watched his serene, sleeping face. Kissing Taehyung's scarred cheek, he left the bed.
It was already morning and the sun was too bright to let Jungkook sleep. He decided to prepare Taehyung some breakfast but before he could, the dinosaur on the drawer beside the bed drew his attention.

Grabbing the old toy, Jungkook studied it. Jungkook had given it to Taehyung when he was seven. The stuffed animal was the most beloved toy Jungkook had, and it was only logical for him to give it to Taehyung. But, Jungkook never thought that Taehyung would keep it this long and treasure it this much. The simple but the pure devotion Taehyung had for him was enough to squeeze Jungkook's heart and leave him breathless for a moment.

Jungkook reached to the photograph and took a moment to study his young face. He was looking sideways in the photo and Jungkook knew that he was glaring at Taehyung while Taehyung turned the gesture heatedly. Call him crazy, but Jungkook missed Taehyung's glares, calling him bastard, the way his face would turn red when Jungkook insulted him or the way he would blush when Jungkook got closer to him. His goofy smiles, his stupid behaviors, his carelessness, his childishness… Jungkook wanted them back, all of them. Because they all belonged to Jungkook just as Taehyung belonged to him, and Jungkook loved his moron just the way he was.

Walking silently, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's backpack and looked inside. There was nothing in there except a scarf. Jungkook took it and looked at it intently. It was dark blue and had some dried blood on it. Sighing, Jungkook dropped his scarf in the bag again.
Glancing at the heavily sleeping brown hair again, Jungkook left the room silently.

Taehyung awakened with a start. He sat up quickly as he panted like he had run a marathon. He wrapped his arms around his shaking frame as he tried to get rid of the effects of his nightmare. He looked to the other side of the bed but there was no trace of Jungkook.

Getting panicked, Taehyung called out softly, "Jungkook?"

When he got no reply, Taehyung left the bed slowly and called out again, "J-Jungkook?!"

Taking a few erratic breaths, Taehyung left the room quickly and started running down the hall.

"Jungkook…" He whined as he sobbed loudly.

"Taehyung," Jungkook appeared out of nowhere with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

"Y-You are here!" Taehyung shouted and then threw himself in Jungkook's arms.

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Jungkook asked again as he held Taehyung tightly.

He was in the kitchen making sandwiches and trying to send Lisa away when he heard Taehyung's teary voice.

"I th-thought you left me," Taehyung sobbed into Jungkook's chest.

"I thought I l-lost you again."

Sighing softly, Jungkook scooped Taehyung up, who didn't protest, and took him back to his room. He let Taehyung sat on the bed as he kneeled before him.

"Taehyung," Jungkook started softly as he wiped his tears.

"I promised you, haven't I? I'll never leave you again..."

"W-What of you start thinking th-that I'm a demon. I-I am useless, and I am-"

"Shh," Jungkook stopped Taehyung saying more by putting his fingers over his lips. He needed to make Taehyung believe him, but how? He took a moment to collect his thoughts and then a distant thought he always had at the back of his mind surfaced again. It would make them both happy. Smiling at Taehyung softly, Jungkook kissed Taehyung's pouty lips who seemed to be shocked with the contact.

"You know me Taehyung, I won't let go even if you want me to…"

Looking at Taehyung's big, crystal eyes, Jungkook leaned over and kissed Taehyung's sweet lips again. Taehyung wasn't sure how to react, so he just held onto Jungkook's shoulders and let him do as he pleased.

Taehyung didn't protest as Jungkook kissed every inch of his face but he tensed as Jungkook trailed down to his neck.

"J-Jungkook," He called out softly.

"Not yet…"

Jungkook nodded -he wouldn't push Taehyung into anything he wasn't ready- and buried his face in Taehyung's neck, his arms wrapping around Taehyung's waist.
Leaning over, Taehyung pushed his yukata upwards and parted his legs, so Jungkook settled between them easily while he stood on his knees on the floor.

They didn't speak for a while, Jungkook held onto Taehyung tightly while Taehyung caressed his long, raven hair.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung ruined the silence after a while with a mischievous hint in his voice.
Jungkook smiled softly but didn't look up.

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember our first time together?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

Jungkook's own smile disappeared immediately.

"No."

Taehyung chuckled.

"How could you not? It's so precious."

"No," Jungkook repeated again, refusing to look up.

Taehyung bit his lip to keep himself bursting into laughter. "You were so self-conscious... Do you remember why?"

"No," Jungkook growled into Taehyung's neck.

This time Taehyung couldn't help his soft laughter. "Just because my bird was bigger than yours…"

Jungkook drew back and looked at Taehyung's face. One of his eyes was twitching.

"So," Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's irritated face.

"Do you remember what you had asked me?"

"Hn," Jungkook sighed as he looked to the side.

"Where should I put it?"

Taehyung laughed at his love's annoyed face and then leaning over, he planted a kiss on Jungkook's flawless cheek.

The gesture made Jungkook smile warmly. "Come on," He stood up, and helped Taehyung to his feet.

"Change and we'll have breakfast and then I'll take you somewhere."

Taehyung nodded and then dropped the yukata off of his body.

Jungkook eyed Taehyung's frail body and his wounds.

"Why the wolf is not healing you?"
Jungkook asked suddenly as Taehyung put on his short kimono.

"I told him not to," Taehyung said softly as he wore his black pants.

"And he's angry with me I guess."

Jungkook sighed softly. "Look at me, Taehyung."

Taehyung looked up and immediately he was captured by Jungkook's red eye’s.

Jungkook walked in the deepness of Taehyung's mind slowly. He could feel the water around his ankles as he approached the huge cage.

He was expecting to see V's angry face but what he saw made him halt his movements and hold his breath.

Taehyung was running around, it was to be expected, but the strange thing was that Taehyung had to be five at most. He was wearing a bright white t-shirt as his laughter echoed through the dark walls.
What made Jungkook gasp loudly was to see his own little self, approaching to Taehyung from the shadows.

"Taetae, I'm sleepy," Little Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's hand.

"Sleep, Kookie!" Taehyung said loudly and the two little people walked into the cage, disappearing in the darkness.

"Wait!" Jungkook shouted and run after them quickly. But he stopped suddenly as he met with V's red eyes. The only thing separating them were the thick cage bars.

"Jeon," V spat as he studied Jungkook's face.

"What's the meaning of this?" Jungkook asked as he pointed the kids who were sleeping peacefully, tangled in V's tails.

"Taehyung has always kept you two here," V said as he looked at the children.

"Even he's not aware of their presence."

"Why?" Jungkook asked softly and the kids snuggled against each other.

"Because." V said and Jungkook knew, he wouldn't be able get more out of the wolf.

"I want you to help Taehyung," Jungkook said without lingering.

"I want you to heal him."

"Do you care about him now?" V growled.

"You have left your mate to suffer in agony for years."

"I know," Jungkook sighed softly.

"That's why I'm trying to make the things right again."

V studied Jungkook's face for a while and then puffing, he curled up, drawing the children closer.

Jungkook blinked and found himself staring into Taehyung's deep blue eyes.

"What?" Taehyung blinked several times as Jungkook grabbed his wrists and looked at his arms.
They both watched the wounds disappearing slowly.

"N-No," Taehyung shook his head wildly.

"I don't want to forget!"

"Shh," Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead gently.

"I'll remember everything for you. You don't need to carry this burden anymore."

Taking a shaky breath, Taehyung slumped against Jungkook's chest, who held him tightly without batting an eye.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked after a while as he smiled at Taehyung.
Nodding, Taehyung took Jungkook's offered hand and they walked to the kitchen where they ate the sandwiches Jungkook had prepared and they left the house quickly.

Taehyung realized that they were close to forest side and in the distance but not too far away, he could see other buildings.

"Come," Jungkook tugged Taehyung's hand, and they started walking into the deepness of the forest.

Taehyung wasn't sure how long they walked but after some time he felt like collapsing out of exhaustion.

"Jungkook," He whined.

"Where are we going? I can't walk anymore!"

"Almost there," Jungkook said and held Taehyung's hand tighter, as if trying to give him strength.

Before Taehyung could whine again, Jungkook stopped suddenly in front of a shrine. Though, Taehyung could say it was a shrine, the stairs were reaching to the sky so it was nearly impossible to see the actual building.

"Come on Taehyung," Jungkook tugged Taehyung's hand, dragging him into the stairs.

"Jungkook, I can't climb here," Taehyung said wearily.

"Come here," Jungkook said and before Taehyung could protest, he took him onto his back and started climbing the stairs slowly.

To be honest this situation upset Jungkook. Being held back was showing its effects on Taehyung. He didn't eat as he used to, his stamina had dropped visibly, as well as his never giving up soul. If it was the old Taehyung, he would never get tired easily like this, he would never accept to be piggybacked and he would never admit to Jungkook he needed his help.

But it was alright. As long as Jungkook had Taehyung beside him, it was alright. They would overcome every obstacle together. They would train together again, they would help each other to improve and get better than ever.

"I'm sorry for being a burden to you, Jungkook," Taehyung said in a tiny voice, arms around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Would you carry me if I was tired?" Jungkook asked, hands on Taehyung's thighs, holding him securely.

"Of course I would!" Taehyung shouted.

"Would you feed me if I was hungry?" Jungkook asked as he climbed the seemingly endless stairs.

"Of course," Taehyung said softly.

"Would you give me a hand if I needed you?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung only nodded this time, his face buried in Jungkook's shoulder.

"So?" Jungkook kept talking, he thought that he needed to make things clear between them.

"You're mine to protect, mine to love and mine to look after. Just as I belong to you. There can't be anything between us, there is nothing that I can't give to you if you want, and there is nothing I won't make real if you wish."

"Jungkook-Kookie," Taehyung whined.

"I love you so much…"

Jungkook smiled and squeezed Taehyung's thighs.

"I know…"

"What are we doing here?"

Taehyung asked, once they reached the top of the stairs, and Jungkook let him down.

"You'll see," Jungkook said and tangled his fingers with Taehyung's as he guided them into the shrine.
Taehyung smiled as he looked at their joined hands. Jungkook wasn't gripping Taehyung's hand as he held him. Only their fingers had joined together whereas their palms didn't connect at all. It was like a silent reassurance from Jungkook. I'm holding you, he was saying. But you're free to decide the next step we take.

"Jeon-ssi!"

Taehyung looked up as he saw a priest approaching them swiftly. The man was wearing a white dress that reached his feet.

"Welcome my lord," The old man bowed before them deeply.

Taehyung frowned as he looked at Jungkook. My lord?

Jungkook shook his head and bowed down as well.

"How are you, Kyung Ho-ssi?"

"We're fine, thanks to you," The man smiled at Jungkook and then turned to Taehyung.

"Hello, young sir."

"Hello," Smiling, Taehyung bowed.

"How are you today?"

"Thank you," The man said with a smile, making Taehyung smile widely in return.

"How about you?"

"I'm fine, too!" Taehyung said happily, making Jungkook smile beside him.

"I have a request from you, Kyung Ho-ssi," Jungkook said.

"Anything," The man nodded.

"I would like you to marry us," Jungkook said in his monotone voice.

"J-Jungkook?!" Taehyung squeaked and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"What, Taetae?" Jungkook smirked.

"You don't want me?"

"Of course I do," Taehyung mumbled, cheeks red, eyes cast down.

"Care to repeat that once more?" Jungkook asked, obviously amused.

"Bastard," Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"Kyung Ho-ssi?" Jungkook looked at the priest.

"Please come inside," The man smiled and led the way.

A smirking Jungkook and an embarrassed Taehyung followed after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 343 20
Tae's life was a miserable one, living under the roof of his uncle and convinced that love was but a distant dream. Yet, the stars had a different fa...
4K 311 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
32.6K 1.4K 18
[COMPLETED] TAEKOOK DRAMA CHEATING (not taekook) MAFIA FLUFF MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE HAPPY ENDING Jungkook married his boyfriend who he was in...