Love Gap | pentagon kino ✔

By minjuuu_

[Hingest Ranking #12 in Cube] "Yumi, I'm so so so so sorry," "Sorry for being an idol? " "Sorry for lying. So... More

Prolouge [IMPORTANT]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SORRY!!
Chapter 20 [ENDING]
Epilogue [IMPORTANT]
Sorry again 😄
Tempting You

Chapter 3

1.2K 47 2
By minjuuu_

Yumi entered the class with Minju and Minho. The whole class cheered as soon as they entered the class together.

"whoaa.. Minho, how did you made Yumi fall for you? " one of the classmate shouted.

"did you picked her to school today? " another student shouted.

Yumi glanced to them and walked to her desk. The cheer became louder.

"aihh, guys that's nothing.. " Minho replied their cheer with a proud answer.

"you need to work hard and have a handsome face like me" said Minho to the crowd.

Minju rolled her eyes and sat beside Yumi.
Hyeri glanced to Minho and his group then looked at Yumi happily.

She pinched Yumi's hand.

"yahh.. You looked slim today, " Hyeri teased her. Yumi just gave her a bitter smile.

Hyeri pouted.

"Yumi, I want my money that you borrowed yesterday.." Minju said.

"wow, loan shark.. " Yumi glared at her then took her wallet inside the desk.

She opened the wallet and..

"heol.." Yumi's eyes almost popped out. She was too shocked.

"why..why..why? " Minju asked her.

The wallet has no money but cards and some coins.

"aishh.. I think my wallet switched with him, " Yumi slapped her own cheek.

"with who?" Minju asked her again.

"the man I met this morning, " said Yumi.

She scratched her hair.

***

"aigoo..." Kino sighed. He stared at his wallet.

"whose wallet is this? " Yuto asked him. He saw the identity card in that wallet.

"where did you get this? "

"Remember the coffee I brought to the members this morning? I bought them at a shop and I dropped my wallet," explained Kino.

"then? A girl gave you her wallet instead of yours? " Yuto asked.

He suspected that the girl was a fan who gave the wallet intentionally.

"I don't think that girl do it on purpose..she don't even see my face" Kino said.

"but.. Yuto, please don't tell manager that I went there alone, okay? " he begged Yuto cutely.

"aishh.. Okayy" Yuto smiled.

"so,  you wanna go there again? " he asked.

"of course I need to. There is her identity
card here," Kino answered.

"just tell the staff to give it to her, " Yuto suggested.

"so the manager will know.." Kino raised his right eyebrow.

Yuto facepalmed himself.

"Kang Yumi... " said Kino.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 722 46
What happens when two idols fell for each other? Career or Love? If you really love me, you will let me go ~ Oh Hayoung We will overcome all this...
36.6K 2.5K 22
Chanmi is secretly in love with her best friend, Yanan. And he might just be secretly in love with her tooㅡbut here's the problem: He has a girlfrien...
86.2K 5.5K 22
kino was the first person who saw her. ___________________________ Title: I C U Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Fanfiction Written by: Heymello Published: A...
123K 6.6K 34
Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions in this Fandom Awards 2018 1ST Place Winner book 'Maybe Tomorrow'!🏆 • • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• •...