Get Out in One Piece

By Destinytale

"Little green Paladin," Lotor said curtly as he gripped Pidge's chin tightly to force her eyes to meet his. "... More

Captured.
Concerned.
Confused.
Cautious.
Contained.
Connection.
Controlled.
Communication.
Cruelty.
Corrupt.
Contaminated.
Change.
Complacent.
Complex.
Coerse.
Carnage.
Comfort.
Changeless.
Chase.
Catastrophic.
Choice.
Contribution.
Cost.
Complete.

Contorted.

4.2K 95 120
By Destinytale

Lotor keeps his grip on her hand gentle as they walk down the hall.

"Are you ready?" He asks, smiling down at her.

Pidge nods, giving him a nervous smile in return.

Lotor has decided today was the day he announced that Pidge was his claim and that she was to be his empress.

It was a good day to do so, Lotor had all of the Galran factions gathering to decide what they were going to do about Voltron.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, moving his hand from her hand to her shoulder.

"A bit.." Pidge sighed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

It never wanted to stay in place now that it was practically silk.

"Don't be," Lotor smiled, stopping and turning so he was facing her.
"You're going to do great, I wouldn't have chosen you if I didn't believe otherwise."

"I thought you chose me because I was the easiest to get to.." Pidge sighed, looking down at her feet.

Lotor kept her barefoot or else in soft slippers, he knew she felt more comfortable in those than heels.

"Maybe at first, but it only took me a few days to realize that you're the best in the entire universe I could've chosen.." he murmured, gently grabbing onto her waist and pulling her close.

"Katie, you're smart and wonderful, you've made me happier than ever.." he pressed his forehead against hers, "you're the light of my life.. the one I want.."

"Lotor.." Pidge whimpered, hands going to his shoulders.

She didn't know if she wanted to push him away or get him closer.

All of her emotions and feelings towards Lotor were jumbled up.

Every fiber of her being told her to hit him and scream and run and escape, but the fear and discipline Lotor had instilled in her took over and told her to stay.

"I love you, Katie.. I really do.." He smiled, pulling her into a soft kiss.

For once it wasn't malicious, no disciplinary intent behind it, no anger.

It wasn't a training device, it was his honest to god affection.

Pidge didn't push him away or try to hit him.

She didn't want this nice moment to turn into something it wasn't.

He held her close, one hand cupping her cheek as he kept his lips pressed against hers.

She was shaking, crying even when he pulled away.

Lotor frowned at her hiccuping and sobbing, trying to soothe her.

"Katie, Katie, sweetheart," he murmured, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry-" she whimpered, unable to stop the tears.
"I'm so sorry.."

"Hey, it's okay," he insisted, wiping away the tears before they dripped down onto the intricate and freshly sewn gown.

It looked more like a purple and gold wedding dress than anything else he'd ever put her in.

It reminded Pidge of old renaissance gowns.

The corset was tight, accentuating the already dramatic change of her figure.

The skirt was blown out like a ball gown, all dramatic and ethereal like Lotor liked.

Pidge had never been the type for dramatic flare, that was always Lance's thing.

Well, now it was Lotor's thing.

And the necklace, it looked like a simple golden choker, but Pidge knew the real reason.

A collar, Lotor could attach a leash if he felt like he needed to.

Pidge was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even know what was happening until she realized Lotor was holding her close in a tight hug.

"I know you may not feel the same.. but please.. I can't loose you." Lotor frowned, holding Pidge until she was finished sobbing.

Lotor gently wiped the tears off her cheek and kissed her forehead once she was done.

"I'm sorry, I messed up everything you did this morning." She sniffled, looking down at her ruffled dress and messed up hair.

She didn't even want to think about how pathetic her face must've looked.

"It's nothing we can't fix with a hairbrush and some deep breathes, you're still my gorgeous little lioness." Lotor chuckled, straightening out her dress for her.

"I'll have someone bring you whatever you need while I check everything, just let me know when you're ready, okay?" He asked as they continued walking.

"Okay," Pidge smiled, trying to fix her hair to the best of her ability.

Out of the corner of her eye she could've sworn she saw someone watching them.

Dark purple eyes with a hint of yellow in them.

"Katie, you coming?" Lotor said, gently pulling on her arm.

She hadn't even noticed that she'd stopped.

"Yeah.. I'm coming." Pidge frowned, following after Lotor.

He double checked that everything was ready and then double checked that all of the security was ready.

The last thing Lotor wanted was someone crashing their big day.

A guard with a long braid tucked into his helmet kept looking back at Pidge, a frown on his face at how she listened to Lotor without any complaints.

She sat in the throne beside Lotor's, running a brush through her hair and trying to get the now perfectly in place locks a bit more wild like she preferred.

The guard was tempted to laugh at how no matter how much she messed it up or brushed it in the wrong way none of the hair would stick up the way it used to.

He didn't though, no need to blow their cover over how amusing the small girls efforts were.

"Are you ready, my little lioness?" Lotor grinned, sitting down in his throne beside hers.

"No," she laughed, letting him take her hand.
"Not in the slightest, but let's get this going anyways."

"Well, if we were to wait until we were ready, we'd likely be waiting for the rest of our lives." Lotor chuckled before motioning for the guards to let the factions in and the meeting begin.

"What if I'm not what you really wanted..?" Pidge asked quietly as people began to file in.

"I know you are." Lotor insisted, voice just as quiet so no one heard them.

"I'm not perfect, Lotor."

"A truly gorgeous thing like yourself is never perfect."

Pidge felt her face flush a bright red, looking over at him with wide eyes.

"Relax, Katie. This will all go as it's supposed to." Lotor smiled, eyes full of pure affection.

He was letting his guard down, he had her trained to the point that she'd eat out of his hand if he wanted her to.

Even if Pidge really wanted to escape, not only would she be too afraid to, the multitude of guards would make sure she didn't get far.

Once everyone was in the throne room, the head of the ship and the redeveloping Galra empire that Lotor intended to create.

Lotor stood from his throne, everyone obediently kneeling.

He held out his hand, Pidge taking it and letting him pull her to her feet.

She stood at his side, hand in hand with him.

Pidge could feel all the eyes on her, trying to figure out what the purpose of her being there beside him was.

Lotor began his speech, hand moving from in hers to his arm wrapped around her and holding her close.

"I present to you all, the new empress!" Lotor called after about ten minutes of rambling.

Pidge was on full display now, the Galra all looking her over.

"Katie is a former Paladin of Voltron, she was abandoned by her old comrades and has joined the empire!"

Lotor looked around, smiling as people cheered. Though he could see the wary looks.

"Katie is not a threat, she's been tamed by me personally and intends no harm to anyone. You can feel it in her quintessence alone." Lotor growled, glaring at everyone who dared to have even the slightest look of doubt.

He finished up the rest of his speeches and whatnot before smiling.

"Today is a day that will go down in history! The day the Galra empire was made anew! Today is a day to celebrate!" Lotor exclaimed.

And hence forth, the celebration began.

The ballroom was filled with Galra, music was playing loudly and there was food galore.

Pidge laughed as Lotor twirled her around in probably their third dance in that hour, out of all the things the Galra had, she probably enjoyed their music the most.

Next to their tech of course.

"Who knew my lioness is as great of a dancer as she is a beauty!" Lotor cheered and the Galra surrounding them watching laughed and agreed.

As Lotor began to greet people formally and discuss small plans other faction leaders swept Pidge up in a dance.

They were all respectful, keeping their hands to themselves besides what was needed for the dance and their conversations appropriate.

Pidge kept thinking that she saw someone over her shoulder or in the corner of her eye.

Her body began to grow tense when she noticed one of the guards eyes locked on her, a smaller pair of soldiers was next to him.

One of them; the smaller of the pair was keeping an eye on the crowd and what Pidge could only assume was Lotor. The taller one, the one with strikingly dark eyes, was trained on her.

Pidge frowned, doing a quick lap around the party, letting the generals all take her around in a short dance.

No matter where she went the solider followed her to keep his eyes on her.

When he took a step forward Pidge immediately scrambled to Lotor.

"Woah, sweetheart, are you okay?" Lotor asked worriedly, pulling her close and holding onto her tightly as he looked her over.

"The guards are following me," She squeaked, clearly a bit distraught.

Generals were watching, growing a bit nervous themselves. All of them were scared they'd done something to insult or upset the new empress.

Lotor sighed in relief; running a hand through her hair and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you that I've instructed the guards to keep a close eye on you. I just want you to be safe." He murmured, smiling when Pidge nodded and relaxed.

"It's okay.. I'm sorry I got freaked out." Pidge sighed.

"Come on, let's dance." Lotor grinned as a new song began.

Pidge laughed and nodded, letting him pull her into a simple waltz.

Generals gathered and danced with their own partners, the leaders all beginning to share stories once the was over and they all stood together off to the side of the dance floor.

"She's different from the rest of them." Lotor smiled, looking down at Pidge affectionately.

"It was just the moment that I met her, saw her really, I said she's gorgeous and I fell for her.. I decided that she's the one I wanted.. so I made plans to woo and marry her, naturally." He joked, pressing a kiss to her cheek while she laughed and tried to push him away jokingly.

"Come on!" Lotor whined, trying to give her more kisses while the generals all laughed at the sweet sight.

"No!" She giggled, "I worked too hard on my makeup for this!"

"Fine, I'll kiss you somewhere I can't mess it up!" Lotor exclaimed, scooping her up by her waist and pressing a firm kiss to her lips.

Pidge smiled, returning the kiss like she was supposed to.

Rules were rules.

If he gave her a kiss she was to kiss him back.

And she had very specific orders to be extra affectionate with him so she had to play up their so called relationship.

Lotor pulled away after a moment, smiling as he set her down.

"You jerk! That's still messing up my makeup!" Pidge squealed as he pulled her close again.

She knew the real intention behind all of this, to show off that she was truly tamed and trained and belonged to Lotor.

They danced for a bit longer, Lotor eventually seeing that the corset was bothering her and excusing them to go have her get changed into a more comfortable dress.

The affection and upbeat attitude Pidge had disappeared the further away they got from the party.

She went from looking up at Lotor and holding onto his hand to looking down at her feet and hugging herself protectively.

"You did so good, my lioness." Lotor purred, running a hand through her hair.

"How much longer do we have to do this..?" Pidge mumbled, "I don't want to go back to the party.."

"What do you want to do then?" Lotor asked, frowning.

"I want to go to bed." She huffed.

"You can go to bed when the party is over."

"Lotor, I want to go to bed now, please." She huffed, clearly not happy with him.

With that sliver of resistance Lotor lost it.

Pidge yelped as he slapped her.

"I don't care what you want!" He growled, stepping on the skirt of her dress to stop her from scrambling back.

"Lotor-" She whimpered as he yanked her up to her feet and pinned her against the wall.

"You'll do as I say," he hissed, squeezing her neck so her airflow began to get cut off.

"Yes, Lotor- I'll do what you say!" Pidge gasped, clawing at the hand around her throat.

"You will go back to that party, you will stay by my side. No more dancing. No talking to anyone else either unless I give you permission. Do you understand?" Lotor asked, beginning to pull up her skirt.

"Yes! Yes, I understand! Please don't!" Pidge whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

He couldn't, not that night, Pidge couldn't spend the entire night with pain between her legs because of one mistake.

Lotor smiled, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"As you wish, what do we say?"

"Thank you.." Pidge murmured.

"And?"

"I love you.."

"I love you too, my little lioness."

Lotor let go of Pidge's neck and allowed her to step away from the wall.

"Let's get you changed." Lotor hummed, continuing on the path to their room.

Pidge sighed, looking behind them.

She jumped when she saw eight guards, four on each side of the hallway.

"Katie! Come on! I need to get back, I'm trusting you to get changed on your own!" Lotor called.

"I'm coming!" Pidge frowned, forcing herself to tear herself away from the dark eyes she felt locked on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 759 47
COMPLETED Two years have passed since Allura's sacrifice saved all realities. The former Paladins of Voltron have moved on with their lives, though t...
109K 2.8K 15
Keith is hurt on a mission and only pidge knows. The team expect him to be on the top of the game and he struggles to make it up to their expectation...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
37.1K 440 21
Okay, there a couple things you should know Y\n= your name E\c= eye color L\n= last name F\c= favorite color H\c= hair color H\l= hair length F\f= fa...