World Building of Mearth & of...

By WezleyBrookz

[NEW PROJECT BINDER] Graphics & history in building Mearth's world & for the preservation of all creatures hi... More

FIRST Things ❤️...
Magical Thoughts
Very Kind Clan Art
Oh, My GIF Gosh!
Banner Versions
World Behind the Text
A New Season of 'Shorts'
Your Opinion on Cover?
An OPEN LETTER TO WATTPAD HQ:
Re-building The Village
A Little Thing Happened
The History of Earth Before Mearth
OTHERBORN: Preview Chapter: 1
OTHERBORN: Preview Chapter: 2
OTHERBORN: Preview Chapter: 3
Wez's January, 2022 Update
Wez's February, 2022 Update
Wez's March, 2022 Update
Wez's April, 2022 Update
Wez's May, 2022 Update
Wez's June, 2022 Update
Wez's July, 2022 Update
Wez's Aug, 2022 Update
Wez's Sep/Oct 2022 Update
Wez's Nov/Dec 2022 Update
Wez's 2023 Wrap-date
Wellness on Wattpad ...
Wez's Fall 2024 Update ~ Flipping perspectives on our "business" of writing

So Much Beyond Words!

59 10 7
By WezleyBrookz

I'm so blown away!

I have been honored this month by the kindest friends in the world.

(I don't know where this all came from...! Or why. But I'm the flatterest person on the whole of Mearth AND the Earth, right at this moment!)

These folks (and you know who you are!) have done things and said things--deep, meaningful things--that support me in ways beyond measure. I have, "The Wind Beneath My Wings" in my head, as I write.

This morning, again, I received a present (an early birthday present, this time) from my dear, DEAR friend, Jessica Titone, whose beautiful stories are here on Wattpad.

This gift, too, will mark the rest of my life!

(This is going to be my headshot on any books, if they ever get published. What do you think?)

Have a look at this GORGEOUS watercolor that Jess has given to me...

(WATERCOLOR ART by @JessTitone )

Is that a dragon or is that a dragon...?

That's Simon, btw.

He's been hanging around on my shoulder, since I was a kid... and it is SO unreal that Jess knew just what he looked like and painted him in!

Jess, you stagger me, with the honor.

You are all lovlie!

Thank you so much, my wonderful friends... all of you on Wattpad and those on the Earth!

(I'm going to leave and go write now, or I'll have to cry...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 181 20
A boy born with Serpentblood. An exiled dwarf in pursuit of his destiny. A she-elf guided by a religious prophecy. Together, they must rise to find...
183 32 29
Hundred of years ago life on earth was as predicted. The decline in birth and the disconnect from the idea of unity as nations, and as humans in what...
712 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
951 96 23
(Year of the Hollow, Volume 1) (mxm) It's the Third Year of the Hollow. In short, the end of the world for the third time around. Demons break free f...