1-A's Infamous | BNHA Villain...

By fire__mha

6 nice students. 6 class 1-A students. A few nights after moving into their new dorms, these 6 students decid... More

Part I - It was going so well...
Part II - Oh Well.
Part III - Kill Dance
Part IV - Intensive Training
Part V - It's Just the Beginning...
Part VI - Going Back!
Part VII - Breakdown?
Part VIII - Attack on Tokyo
Part IX - Fail
Part X - Class 1-A: 5 months later
Part XI - Ah, crap.
Part XII - Sent to School
Part XIII - Humiliated
Part XIV - Little Games
Part XV - Cursed Video
Part XVI - Guilt
Part XVII - The Plan
Part XVIII - Little Freedom
Part XIX - Fighting
Part XX - What a Show
POPULARITY POLL
PART XXI - Treasure
Part XXII - Parent Meeting
PART XXIII - Regrets?
Part XXIV - Death
Q/A
Part XXVI - Heading Back
Bonus Part: Shoto Todoroki
Part XXVII - Alive?!
Part XXVIII - Let me Down?
Part XXIV - Promise
PART 30 - We'll get em [END]
BOOK 2 OUT!
Hi there

Part XXV - Corpses

4.9K 179 71
By fire__mha

[Mkk, so no one actually noticed the message in bold letters on the last chapter lmao, I'm just sneaky like that sometime.]

[...]

[League of Villain's Hideout]
[March XX, end of school year]

- Got an idea on how to revive them? asked Shigaraki.
- Of course, this is my quirk after all.

The mysterious person, Scairo, smirked under his mask.

- What's your quirk about anyway. The doctor only told me so little of you.
- Oh! It's called "Dead Alive". I can bring the dead back only if I witnessed their death. But their are some drawbacks.
- And what are they? asked Dabi.

The man giggled.

- Well... your precious underlings will probably be a little weak for a while. Oh! and their skin will probably also decay... but just a little! Put some bandages over it and hop! you're good!
- Hmmm, well, what are you waiting for then?

They stood in front of the dead bodies. The bodies were cold like ice and their fingers and lips were purple.

The man raised his hand. A dark orange mist escaped his fingers to go and wrap itself around the bodies.

- Oh! I also forgot to mention I can't heal their throats, so you'll have to wrap bandages around that!

The man giggled again.

- You're so cuuute, Scairo-kun~!
- My pleasure sweetie!

When he was finished, the color started to come back to the students bodies. But scars on their arms and legs started to reopen, as well as the one on their throat, bleeding out slowly.

- Dabi, bandages, commanded Shigaraki.
- Coming up.

Dabi went to get a shit ton of bandages before coming back. They all harshly wrapped the bandages around their necks and other random cuts.

- Leave them here for now, I'm tired, said Shigaraki as he yawned.
- Thank youuuu, Scairo-kun~! I was starting to miss my little Izuuu!
- It's my job! I'm out now!

The man bowed before disappearing in a blur.

Then, the other villans closed the door behind them, leaving the dead alive corpses on the ground.

[...]

[U.A High School]
[3 days later...]

The day was gloomy, but it didn't rain. It was like the sky was holsing back from crying, like all the heroes in training present at their comrades funeral.

Despite their actions, there were a lot of people at these six's funeral.

The ceremony went well, a lot of people cried.

Most of them were members of 1-A.

Inko was crying non-stop. She was being hugged by Mitsuki, who also mourned for her best friend's son's death.

At that time, nobody really thought about their criminal acts. They just cared about the happy times. Like that time Shoto and Momo, along with anoher few 1-A students, teamed together to scare Bakugo, Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka. They got them good, and even they laughed.

The class had, without knowing, forgiven their acts and moved on during that period of time.

But now, their friends were gone.

Forever, that time.

Right now, a few select students stood in front of the six graves. Tears slid down Kirishima's cheeks as he stared his friends graves.

- We... We couldn't p-protect them, said Mina, crying softly.

Nobody said a thing and just stared at the graves. They had put pictures of them on the graves. Shoto's one was one they took a few days prior to the accident. He was smiling, showing most of his teeth with thumbs up. Momo's one was similar. Tsuyu's one was taken a few weeks back by surprise. She looked surprised, but happy at the same time. Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya shares their picture together. It was Mina who took that picture by forcing them because they actually looked good at that time.

- Let's go... said Kaminari, trying to pull away his friends away from the graves.

[...]
[League of Villains Hideout]
[Midoriya's POV]

I woke up, only to be welcomed by an intense pain in my entire body.

I grunted as I sat down, waiting for the dizziness to stop.

- Izuku?

I looked to my side and saw my friends in the same position.

- Where are we? I asked, blinking.

It was dark and I could barely see their silhouettes.

- I think we're back here...

The sentence hit me like a ton of bricks.

- No...

I sighed.

- I just remember blood... I said as my vision became blurry.
- We got killed.

I raised my head up in shock, looking at Tenya.

- What?
- We got killed. I think... I think someone revived us. I remember my heart stopping and the heat leaving my body, he said.

He shivered.

- I remember now! screamed who I assumed was Shoto.

Bits of memories were coming back.

- Crap...

I tried to stand up, but an intense pain went through my legs. I hissed before looking down to see bandages. I unwrapped them and what I saw horrified me.

- What the hell?! My skin is decaying! I shouted.
- What?!

Momo did the same thing with her bandages.

- Ewwww! That's disgusting.
- Maybe a side effect of thr reviving thing? proposed Tenya.
- It's got to be that! shouted Shoto.

I replaced the bandages.

Then, I heard a door open as a ray of light entered the room...

- Hello! You're back!

In front of us stood Shigaraki.

- Bastard... I hissed.
- Not happy, are we? Why is that?
- You lied to us! You piece of shit! screamed Ochako.
- Aww, not my fault and I don't care.

I stood up and with all my force, I punched him. He fell back, nose bleeding.

"We've got to get out of here, fast. Or else they'll torture us again."

- C'mon! I screamed.

On my call, they all started to run behind me.

- Impossible! You're supposed to be weak! Everyone! Get them!

He stood back up and started to run after us.

This hideout wasn't the same one as last time.

I ran around corridors until I reached a dead end.

"Crap!"

- Izuku! What do we do?!

The villains were now surrounding us.

I sighed.

I faced the wall and, taking a deep breath, I smashed it at 30%. It broke completely, making a hole.

- What the hell did you do?! You brat!

I grabbed Ochako's hand as everyone followed behind. We jumped from the hole and started to run from roof to roof. The league was following us close behind.

- I had enough!

Shoto stopped and, swinging his hand, he created a huge ice wall. That blocked the villains completely.

- Hah! Idiots! he shouted, making a "L" shape on his forehead.

Momo giggled as she created grenades. She then threw them on the other side of that wall. We heard the explosions go off, probably destroying the building around it.

Momo, Tsuyu and Shoto were laughing like crazy as they continued running.

- On my side, I smirked.

"Feels familiar..."

[...]

We finally got down from the roof after a few hours. And when I tried to look around to try and recognize the surroundings, it hit me in the face.

- Crap! We're not in Musutafu anymore! I shouted.
- Where are we? asked Shoto.
- We're in Abashiri! It's 10 days of walking from where we live.

Looks of horror appeared on their faces.

- Better get to it then, said Ochako as she passed beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.4K 8
When class 1-A were having to investigate someone who has lost control of there quirk, they come into some trouble and are sent to another world that...
727K 16.4K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5K 80 8
What will the ADA do when they get a mysterious letter from the boss of the PM? •♫• [ꜰɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] •♫• You're probably thinking 'nothing' rig...
55.2K 1.6K 13
Sup Sooooo I just got into the obey me fandom And I recently read a fanfiction on ao3 called ' Mammon Centric Oneshots by Nekochinchin Now you see th...