Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Deja Vu

2.6K 34 12
By BulletClubFoLife

A couple days from the last chapter*

Tommy and Lexi hung around the house and unpacked her completely, she was officially moved in with Tommy and that excited her.

But then she was worried for her boyfriend as ever since the night he had that terrible dream and woke up in panic, he hasn't stopped having nightmares.

She was worried that he's not taking his PTSD medication and could do something that could harm himself.

Lexi kept him close throught the whole weekend and until they were about to leave for TV, but Lexi informed Stephanie about his little spurts so they were told to stay home.

WWE wanted Tommy to be one hundred percent as well as Lexi, she maybe the champion but she's still under the concussion protocol.

So later on Tuesday afternoon, a story injury statement about Tommy and Lexi came out.

That lifted alot off of Tommy as he was able to focus on himself and recover.

Thursday Morning*

Lexi hasn't let Tommy out of her site, she would go everywhere with him.

He was appreciative of her for doing it and wanted to treat her, by going on a date but they've been scheduled around now after they missed the TV recording. So that'll have to wait a little bit.

Alarm, 9am*

Tommy raised his head a little to see Lexi looking at him.

He opened his eyes a little more, reached around to his bedside table and turned it off.

Looking back, Lexi wouldn't let her eyes off him and smiled when he woke up completely.

Tommy: Goodmorning?

Alexa: Goodmorning baby.

She smiled bigger and kissed his cheek, they were then face to face again until he figured that something was up.

But he didn't question it, got up and turned around before going into the bathroom.

Lexi was watching him and he knew something was up then.

She heard the door shut and the music turn on, so she put her slippers on and walked downstairs to see the pups needed out.

That was perfect as she grabbed a fresh cup of coffee, got her book and walked outside to sit on the patio big chair and enjoy a nice read.

20 minutes later*

Lexi figured that Tommy was still in the shower and finished her third chapter.

Her phone was going off and she saw it was her mom.

Alexa: Mom?

Angela: Lexi! How are you doing?

Alexa: I'm fine?

Angela: Are you sure? We were worried since you weren't at the show Tuesday.

She forgot to tell her what was going on, Lexi always tells her mom what's going on in her life.

Alexa: Oh yeah, it's a long story.

Angela: You can tell me sweetie.

Alexa: Okay, its Tom.

Angela: Tom? What did he do to you!?

That little statement fired up her mom as she must have thought that Tommy did something wrong to hurt her daughter.

Alexa: Nothing, he's a sweetheart; but I've noticed his mood has changed..

Angela: Why's that?

Alexa: I don't know mom, it seems like he's not happy.

Angela: Not happy? Like with you?

Alexa: I'm not sure, but I saw that he didn't take his prescribed medication this week.

Angela: Honey, make him take them; something bad could happen, remember he's a Marine with PTSD.

Alexa: I will.

They continued to talk about her and Tommy's relationship.

Alexa: Mom, I'm kinda scared for him.

Angela: I wouldn't understand.

Alexa: He told me last night that he couldn't live without me.

Angela: Aww.

Alexa: That broke my heart, I almost cried.

Angela: Well he's been through alot, you just need to stay by him and make sure he's safe.

That calmed her down as she always knew her mother had the words to keep her from freaking out.

Alexa: I will, thanks.. oh, sounds like he's out of the shower. I gotta get ready.

Angela: Oh? What's your plans for today.

Alexa: Today's Tommy's court date for his assault a year ago.

Angela: A year ago!? Why did it take so long?

Alexa: The lawyers and a mysterious person were trying to repeal the sentence. They finally came to an agreement to fight it in court.

Angela: Wow, well I'm sure he'll be fine, goodluck today.

Alexa: Thanks mom, love ya.

Angela: Love you too.

Lexi hung up, grabbed her empty cup, book and walked back inside to see Tommy walking downstairs in his suit pants and collar shirt.

Alexa: You look nice.

Tommy: Thanks, gotta look good in front of the judge today.

Alexa: I'd be impressed.

She looked him up and down until the time hit an hour and a half before they had to leave.

So Tommy watched his girlfriend go back upstairs and turn on the shower.

He was starting to freak out a little as this was the day where he would be in the same room with the guy that Gionna cheated on him with.

Tommy almost killed that guy and if he's found guilty then he could face jail time.

20 minutes later*

Lexi came downstairs wearing a nice black top with spiked jacket and black leggings with spiked boots.

Tommy: Wow.

Alexa: Thank you..

Tommy: You look ready to hop on a Harley.

That made her giggle and they walked to the garage and got into his truck.

Driving to the courthouse*

Tommy was driving with his Ray Bands on and focused on the road.

A song came on and that worried Lexi a little, but she got concerned as he started to sing it.

"Can't Love Myself" by Lil Pain

She listened to the lyrics and could hear it come out of his mouth.

Not knowing what to do, Lexi grabbed his hand and held it.

Lexi couldn't feel his grip for a bit so she started to caress it with her thumb.

That relaxed him and he flipped his hand to be able to hold her hand completely.

Tommy looked over at her and smiled, which of course made her smile.

At the courthouse*

Tommy walked Lexi up the steps as they had some people there taking pictures since it involves a WWE superstar.

He just continued up the steps without saying a word to the press.

As they were walking in, his lawyer's walked up and everyone went into the courtroom where Lexi sat behind Tommy and both of his lawyers.

They were waiting for the defendant and his client, but the judge walked in and sat down.

Judge: I have decided to make this case, a mistrial.

Tommy: What?

Tommy's Lawyer: Your Honor, what happend?

Judge: The defendant is on his way to jail after he was arrested in a traffic stop for possession of paraphernalia.

She hit the gavel and closed the case as the lawyers stood up and shook Tommy's hand until they gave him a sheet of paper.

Tommy: What's this?

Lawyer: The name of the person who tried to get this thrown out with us

He read it and was shocked on who it was.

Tommy: Gionna?

Lawyer: Pleasure doing business with you kid.

They hugged it out and walked out of the courthouse to see a familiar face standing on the steps.

Tommy: Let me go talk to her, after all she tried to get this case thrown out.

Alexa: I'll be here.

He let go of her hand and walked up to Gionna, who was wearing a nice pants suit.

Tommy: Gionna?

Liv: turns around and sees Tommy* Tommy!

She smiled really big and was happy to see him in front of her.

Tommy: Can we talk?

Liv: Sure, what's up?

Tommy: I just want to say thanks.

Liv: For?

He held up the sheet and saw her signature on the official paper to help the lawyers.

Liv: Oh, I think you shouldn't have gotten charged so I wanted to tell the story.

Tommy: I appreciate that. Well talk later?

He tried to walk away and saw Lexi standing at the spot where he left her, but he was turned around by Gionna grabbing his arm.

Liv: Wait, I have something to say.

Tommy: ...

Liv: Tommy.. please..

He knew at this point on what it was and didn't need to hear it.

Tommy: Gionna, no..

Liv: Please Tom, I love you.

She put her head down in defeat as he said these words.

Tommy: Listen Gionna, I'll always love you, but you have to move on.

Liv: But I can't..

Tommy: Yes you can, I was crushed when this all happend, but I found a way and now I'm happier than ever.

He turned around and pointed at Lexi who then was wondering what they were talking about, Tommy then suprisingly hugged her.

But when he let go, he could hear hr cry a bit but continued to walk and grab Lexi's hand.

Tommy: Let's go home.

Lexi smiled and kissed his cheek and they headed back to his truck.

Later on that night*

Lexi and Tommy were sitting outside sitting as the dogs were running around.

He pulled her close and they started to talk.

Alexa: Hey Tom.

Tommy: Mhm?

Alexa: Can I ask.. what were you and Gionna talking about when you pointed at me?

He put down his drink and got comfortable.

Tommy: It wasn't much, she told me that she still loved me, now I told her that I would always love her since she was my best friend but I told her to move on.

Alexa: And that's when you pointed.. at me?

Tommy: At you..

That made Lexi smiled and she kissed him to show her appreciation.

They continued to talk and Lexi asked him a serious thing.

She brought up that she agreed to the show "Total Divas" to follow her and Niq around for a while.

Lexi asked Tommy if he wanted to be on camera and he wasn't sure.

He heard stories of couples fighting since that show came on.

But he would sleep on it, so he just did that; while holding Lexi.

The next day, Friday*

Tommy had a busy schedule with appearances and signings.

Since they've both been granted time off for his outbreak, WWE booked him on a few schedules.

Alarm*

Tommy rolled out of holding Lexi and turned off the alarm.

It was a bit early so he turned it back on for another hour, he let Lexi sleep in.

While doing that, he grabbed his clothes for today and went across the hall to the spare bathroom so he would wake her up.

10 minutes later*

He was drinking the fresh pot of coffee and letting the dogs out, they all ran back inside as the sun was coming up.

Tommy grabbed a pen and opened up his notebook to a blank page.

10 more minutes*

After cleaning the cup, ripping the note out and grabbing his keys.

Tommy walked out to the garage and got into his truck.

Tommy: First is a signing at a phone company, then another hour signing, lunch and a radio interview.

He started up his truck and headed to the first signing.

Back at home*

Alarm*

Lexi slowly woke up and reached over to nudge Tommy to turn it off, but when she moved her hand he wasn't there.

She was suprised and lifted her head up.

Alexa: Tom?

He wasn't in the bedroom, she slowly got up and turned off the alarm.

Today was a special day, she and Nia were doing something to suprise him.

She grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom and listened to music.

As she was showering, Nia was texting her that the camera crew and her were coming over soon.

30 minutes later*

Nia and the crew were recording as they knocked at the front door and saw Lexi open the door.

She was excited to see her best friend again.

Her and Nia got into her friends car as it was rigged up with cameras.

Nia: Are you ready?

Alexa: I'm so excited!!

Nia rolled her eyes on how she couldn't believe that Lexi was going through with this.

They buckeled up and were on there way outside of Orlando.

An hour later*

Lexi saw that they were pulling up to the house and she was getting excited.

As they parked, the camera crew jumped out and followed them as a young women walk out of the house.

Girl: Are you Lexi? From the advertisement?

Alexa: Yes! I'm so excited.

Girl: I can see, would you like to see them?

She nodded and they followed her to the back of the house to see a pin full of little piglets.

Lexi was in awe as they were so small and walking up to her.

She was petting them all and falling in love with them all.

Nia: What's wrong with that one?

Girl: The one in the corner?

Nia: Yeah, he's so small.

She walked over and picked up the little piglet and handed him to Lexi.

The little one snuggled up to her and she was instantly in love.

Alexa: Aww..

Girl: He's the runt of the group, and we think he's deaf.

Nia: Aww.

Alexa: Poor baby.

The crew videoed them interacting with the pig until Lexi made a decision.

Alexa: Yep, he's the one.

Nia: You're actually buying him?

Alexa: Oh yeah..

Girl: Perfect, we have some stuff you can have too.

2 hours later*

Nia and Alexa were sitting in her and Tommy's living room as they were watching the piglet interact with the pups.

Alexa: They all seem to like him.

Nia: Him? Have you named him yet?

Alexa: Yep, Larry Steve.

Nia: Larry Steve?

She giggled a bit on the name, but Lexi loved it.

Tommy's bulldog and her pups were being really great and gentle around the newest family member.

Lexi was getting some stuff out for him until Nia heard something outside.

She walked over and looked out the window to see Tommy pulling up into the driveway.

Nia: Oh shit Lex..

Alexa: What!?

Nia: Tommy's home.

That made her pale as a ghost as she forgot to tell him about Larry.

She didn't know what he would say so he was just going to suprise him and see how he reacts.

Tommy walks inside after a long day*

He couldn't see the women and the camera crew until he walked into the kitchen and saw them all sitting on the couch.

Tommy: Ladies..

Nia: Tommy!!

She walked over and hugged him, they all talked for a while until she left them alone with the camera crew.

He walked out after putting his jacket away and grabbed two bottles of water.

Tommy then joined them in the living room and saw Lexi holding and hiding something.

He sat next to her and wondered what she was hiding.

Tommy: Hey..

Alexa: Hey..

He knew that she was up to something and needed to find out.

Tommy: Did you get my note?

Alexa: Note?

Tommy: Here, let me get it.

He got back up, walked and grapped it from the counter and brought it back to her on the couch.

Lex,

I'm out for the day doing signings, don't have too much fun without me today.

Love you.

Tom.

Alexa: Aww Tom..

She leaned in and kissed him as they hung out for a second until they heard something.

Tommy: What was that?

Alexa: What was what?

Larry: Squeal*

Tommy: Looks at Lexi as she's holding tighter* Lexi..

Alexa: What?

He gave her the look of being serious.

Alexa: Don't be mad.

Tommy: Why would I be mad?

She smiled and pulled around the little piglet in her hands, Tommy was shocked to see another pig in the house.

Alexa: Are you mad?

Tommy: I... I

He couldn't say anything and she figured that was a good thing.

Tommy: I don't know Lex.

Alexa: Wait what?

He stood up and was getting these flashbacks to when the last time he saw a baby big in his house.

Tommy: It's just.. Gionna had a baby pig when we dated.

Alexa: Oh..

Tommy: It's just bringing back some bad flashbacks.

Alexa: Oh.. I see.

She then looked sad but he sat back down with them, wrapped his arm around her and the piglet crawled onto his lap.

Tommy: But I'm okay with it.

Alexa: Really!?

Tommy: Sure, what makes you happy then I'm happy.

Alexa: Oh Tommy!!

She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss his face over and over.

An hour later*

Tommy was watching Lexi put the piglet into his cage for the night, he snapped a photo and posted it.

She then got up and walked up the stairs and they both got ready for bed.

Lexi and Tommy stripped down and laid down into the bed as he held her and talked.

Tommy: I guess I never asked, what's his name?

Alexa: Larry Steve!

He then looked at her with a confused face on how she came up with that name.

Alexa: What!?

Tommy: Larry..

Alexa: Yeah..

Tommy: Steve?

Alexa: Yep! Larry Steve.

Tommy: That's a hell of a name.

They both laughed, kissed each other goodnight and he wrapped his arms around her.

As she knew it, he was asleep; but Tommy had a long day and so she grabbed her phone and saw that he tagged her in a post.

@tmajorswwe

"Welcome to the family little one."

That made her happy and she then fell asleep shortly after. Lexi was happy that Tommy was happy.

END OF CHAPTER 17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.2K 85
Realism (noun) - the quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life. (#1) in Alexa Bliss s...
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
18.8K 582 30
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is in love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same way about her once he gets married she decides to move on w...
64.8K 601 21
(#1) in Alexa Bliss on November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018 After catching his girlfriend for 3 years cheating on him, WWE Superstar Alex Auditore h...