selcouth // deadly class

Por diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... Mais

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.007
.008
.009
.010
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.022

2.1K 69 7
Por diamondswhite

022.

"after the club, you go back home right? right? sike! suck my dick! you fucking suck man!

spooky watched marcus walk to saya as she focused on the house trying to communicate with her, she just shrugged him away. one way to bother a deadly assassin out? affairs and love. and that's all half of these students were thinking about going on this deadly mission. "oh holy balls arguello. you smell like a turd fucked an oyster." lex remarked, making spooky smile. the journey to the mission marcus didn't bother cleaning himself. spooky recommended a whore shower but everyone just looked at him when it came from his mouth. the students were loaded up. "we've got bigger problems than pepe lew pew. chico's head is somewhere in that house, but there's no motion inside and i planned this mission for eight people, not seven." saya referred to reyna being gone, this was going to be harder than she thought.

"maybe no one's home." billy tried to hope for the best, it had to go the right way, the perfect way or everyone was dead. "maybe they're expecting us." petra came tonight knowing the cost, knowing the risk of her dying by the hillbillles or the cartel. she had no time to be hopeful in such a realistic environment.

"how the bloody hell is the hillbilly riot squad gonna know we're coming?" lex scoffed, they were the trained ones, he did not get his ass kicked at king's to come here and get clowned by some cousin-kissing freaks. "they know a lot of shit they shouldn't know." billy informed the two, they hadn't been with the vegas crew for hunt down of chester. he was smarter than what he gave off.

"well, they know a lot about this shit, maybe they can uncover the mystery behind marcus' foul stench." petra growled out making spooky laugh. he played the shitting on self in his head over and over. he wished he could've got that on camera. the comic book store did, he had to get his hands on that footage after the mission or it was going to tear him alive. billy began to skip as if he was from the south, gaining a sudden accent too. "what ya got yourselves here is an old-fashioned pants shitter. likely on account he done filled his belly with a load of hooch and misdeeds." spooky was dying of laughter at this point leaning on the truck they came in. spooky could see why his sister liked billy so much.

"look, you want to be in charge, control freak? that's fine, happy to do it your way. but are you sure we can count on her?" petra gestured towards the street, everyone turned to look to maria full in costume running back to the group. spooky looked to marcus wondering if he was going to handle his girlfriend, or was he going have to be the one on maria duty once more? saya turned back to the group, looking to spooky for assistance. he only groaned pushing off the truck. she's going to want the cheater boyfriend not him. "of course we can." saya didn't seem bothered.

maria made her way over to the group looking to them all. "i got optics on the backyard. saya was right. there are traps. there's no movement, no way of knowing if they're in there or not. so what now?" maria was annoyed and everyone could sense, but if it wasn't for her the students wouldn't be there at all. spooky sighed, looking to maria.

deciding to speak in their native language so it could kind of be private. "you need to calm down." he told her making her turn to him with a glare, spooky didn't back down as he looked down to the girl. the group looked to them in question. "your boyfriend has this under control, yeah? stop stressing yourself and everyone out. we got this, darling." spooky reassured her, maria looked to marcus, then back to spooky, nodding. lex looked between the two, wondering if they were done. and once they were, he decided to speak up.

"i was just getting a bad feeling and wondering, well, is this something we really should be doing?" lex wondered looking to everyone. they were already down two members, no one could back out at this point or they were going to have no chance. "and i was hating myself for thinking that lex is right, and maybe we should just – call the cops?" petra proposed, spooky looked to the girl with his eye twitching. what the hell were the cops going to do? they don't even do their jobs when it's bare minimum needed, besides spooky and marcus was wanted for things. there could be no cops involved.

"it does seem like the less, you know, suicidal option." billy was starting to freak out at this point too, he could die, killing his dad at vegas felt easier than this. and they were already short members maybe calling it wouldn't be bad. "coming from the queen of the damned? words to heed." lex pitched in taking shots of maria. spooky sighed, this was going to be a long night.

"i didn't ask you to come." everyone turned to maria, she seemed to be misguided by lex's comment towards petra. "what's that? why, yes, maria. we've putting ourselves in great danger to help you unscrew your pooch. that you and him. along with his sister created. which the sister isn't even here! nice for you to notice." lex's sarcasm was starting to create tension as he pointed to spooky. spooky just gave a glance and like that lex stopped pointing.

"starting to see why willie and reyna bailed on you." petra could see how careless marcus was about this plan that only worked in certain people's favor. even reyna didn't see the good in the plan, how could they? "we're worried. that's fair, right? this is gnarly. we could die in there." billy defended his friends' action before anyone could utter ill on them. marcus just looked to his first friends of king's the first people he trusted.

"billy's right. i was so focused on convincing you guys to help, i never considered that. i-i guess i thought... this is what we were trained to do. to take down a rabid animal, a bully like the piece of shit inside the house. look, i can't promise that no one's gonna die, but we're making the world safer, protecting friends." marcus' speech went to pure shit. a man that doesn't consider death, is looking for a way to kill himself.

"what a horrible prep talk, anyone got anything better?" spooky looked around for anyone to set the bar a little bit higher than what marcus did. saya was on the same boat. "i can't promise no one's gonna die. thank you for the de-motivational speech, coach. jesus christ." saya spat out agreeing with spooky on this. marcus was doing horrible and was better off on not saying anything. but saya was angry, because she knew his speeches meant nothing but he goes back on them. the thing that got them into this was a secret that he wore not to keep anymore, put everything in the open but he made a secret last night that they would both have to pay for.

"what? i'm just trying to-" marcus was ready to defend himself but lex cut him off. "the rally speech before the march into impending doom. it's not something people do in the real world, mate." lex stated in a duh voice, this was the time to piggy back and stab marcus where it hurt. this situation was because of him, chester was because of him. so he wasn't allowed to give such shitty speeches for people to listen to.

"you're being a dickhead, somehow reyna is making a bigger impact than you by not being here." spooky growled out, rolling his eyes. he slumped back on the truck, man did he miss his sister and mess everything up with her. marcus stood there stunned not sure what to do. "look, we're all risking a lot to be here. this, whatever this is, this is our family. and marcus and maria need us." saya cut the bullshit being annoyed, they were wasting time bickering with each other.

"we're with you. one for all and all for-" billy was hyping himself up looking to everyone to join in but that just resulted in spooky stepping forward and palming his face for him to shut up. "that's great. you got billy doing it now too. where does it end? what's next, spooky's going to run for president while we're here?" petra pointed to spooky who only waved to everyone? he kept his correction quiet about not being able to run about the president.

"alright i have to take a piss so, explain the plan and let's get moving." spooky looked to saya before walking around the truck to handle his business.

∘◦

spooky walked around the back hearing the explosions, he looked down to the cellar door that led to the basement and kicked through it. holding his blades near him he walked into the basement hearing dogs. once he was down there, it was like a pound. "are you fucking ki-" spooky whispered to himself looking around stopping when he saw humans in the cages. "man, unlock this cage." one old man begged, spooky saw the man before. at the party. spooky did nothing but shush him. his cover couldn't be blown. the house was somewhat quiet. spooky could hear his boots clicking on the pavement. he stopped when he saw a bowl of cereal the milk poured, but the cereal not soggy. "oh fuck." he knew someone was down here with him.

once there was a bang from upstairs followed by a muffled scream, spooky turned around when he heard something rev. it was a tall white man, with a chainsaw in hand. he chuckled, it looked like he hadn't showered in weeks. spooky went to back up but he heard another laugh from behind him, it was a woman. "well this is just plain unfair you guys." spooky sighed out. he looked to the man's shirt seeing it was a confederate flag he just sighed. "how american." spooky remarked before the man and woman charged to him.

spooky was trapped due to the dog cages so he just ducked. getting his blade, he swiped at their ankles. because the woman was wearing flip flops she dropped to the ground with a scream. but the man was wearing boots and stayed up. spooky stepped over the woman, kicking her in the face when she tried to grab him. spooky started letting it rip with his daggers, throwing them anywhere at the man, but he wasn't moving. these people must've did crack before this.

spooky stopped and decided to go close to the man, dodging the chain saw that was swung near his neck, he ducked hitting make him stumble back. "let's go old man." he held his fist up ready to fight the man. as more shots were let off upstairs. he knew he was going to be needed up there. the man revved the saw up more, spooky ran towards him jumping over the saw when it swung low punching the man in the face, he stumbled back once more swinging the chainsaw more. spooky kicked at the base making it fall out of his hands.

the man reached for his pocket, spooky's eyes widen once he saw a gun cock. "get him honey!" the old man yelled, spooky was grabbed from the back. the lady was up from her ankle injury. once he saw the gun, he flicked his head back, head butting the woman. then kneeing her in the chest. it made her weak, spooky quickly turned around holding her up as a shield. and like that the old man shot at his own woman.

the woman let out a cry as she fought against spooky. he could feel the bullets piercing through her. spooky finally let her go by kicking her back. she stumbled forward and the old man caught her. spooky looked to the ground seeing the chain saw he ripped the chord as hard as he could. turning it on, he stabbed through the woman's back and into the man's gut. they let out screams and blood started to spurt everywhere. spooky didn't want to feel tired so he let the go. "seems like your shirt was ruined." spooky looked to the man as he took his last breathes. he was quick to go to the basement stairs once he heard more booms. covered in blood.

∘◦

black wasn't her color but she didn't need to be seem. reyna walked through the allies of the city, she ducked when she heard shots, a man pushed her away. reyna squinted her eyes to see through the rain. "master lin?" she yelled after the man, sure enough he turned around. she was surprised to see a little girl holding his hand. she furrowed her eyebrows and looked to him for an explanation, he was injured in the shoulder. master lin was happy to see her, and the weapons she held. "stop the men that's coming, create a diversion. do not let them see your face, reyna." master lin turned back around with the little girl running.

reyna sighed putting her turtle neck over the bottom half of the face. she looked to the car that was coming. she held her mother's katana in hand and the modified chain in the other. "i got places to be so can we hurry." reyna let the metal ball cling to the ground. she stood in front of the car not showing fear. about for men piled out the car, with guns. she wasn't going to let them stop her from getting there.

before they could fire, she started to run towards the men, they fired at her. she tried her best to dodge the bullets. she was able to get a hold of one man, she stomped on his foot, kneeing him in the gut, she decided to use him as a shield. the other men shot, reyna held her body up, impaling him she moved forward until she got with the other man. she got a good look at him, these were vatos. she was going to enjoy herself too much. she groaned when she got hit in the shoulder with a bullet. she pushed the now dead man off her katana.

"come on, fight like real men." reyna dared them, she knew the vatos code. how could she not? her first love was the son of the leader and her brother was one. she dropped her weapons to the ground. the men followed dropping their guns. the men didn't think they had anything to fear. she was small and nothing without her weapons against the vatos. they were proven wrong. two men ran at her when once signaled them to move. anger went through her.

she ripped through the two man, striking one in the gut, when he hunched over, she turned to the other one swinging, knowing he was going to catch her fist, she kicked him in the gut. the other two men came, it was four on one. and the odds were against the torres for the first couple of seconds. they got petty blows to her sides, gut and face. flashes of her background started to come. the vatos were the reason her father was dead. the vatos were the reason her brother couldn't become the father he wanted to be. the vatos was the reason her and chico didn't work out. she decided to give them a taste of her pain.

one man held her so the others could get their blows in. one went to pull down her turtle neck. the peacemaker could not be seen making anything but peace so she bit his finger. swinging her legs out she kicked the man in the chest. and headbutted the man that held her. she dropped to her feet as the man swore. "you little bitch." the man cursed. if you could see the grin through reyna's turtle neck as she got up.

she dodged the men's punches ready for them to tire themselves out. adredilean was the only thing she could feel, she had friends to attend. and once again the vatos were trying to stop her. but they were going to pay. she hoped that el diablo was in that car watching her every move, his men going down like bowling pins because of something he caused. she turned around when she heard a gun cock.

∘◦

spooky entered upstairs with the constant fire being shot. he hid behind the wall. he watched as marcus dashed away following chester, leaving lex alone. spooky just sighed, rolling over behind the fridge, he ducked low almost getting shot at. "hello, mate. you seem to shown to a gun battle without a gun. and what the awful god did you do to the people that crossed you?" lex thought he had hope but frowned when he saw spooky empty handed. spooky dug into his pocket feeling for the few daggers he had left.

"i have a gun, just not gonna use it. and you know how blood baths work, lex." spooky winked, getting up from the fridge he peeked to see two men left and ducked when they shot towards him. lex rolled his eyes, not peeking just shooting anywhere he could. while lex did that spooky got up throwing daggers at one of the men. one landing on his forehead. a scream came from the man. "there's a mexcian behind there now!" the injured man screamed out.

"damn right, perra!" spooky laughed at the man's screams. "there's another one coming, i got these two. you get rid of him." spooky told lex before jumping over the fridge. dodging the fire of one man he ran towards the injured one, with his dagger still in his forehead he lodged it deeper, to make sure he was dead. when he heard a crack thats when he decided to move on to the other man making sure the last thing he saw was pretty: his big fat smirk.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

32K 326 26
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
195K 3.9K 34
This story contains violence and coarse language. Reader discretion is advised. // (NEEDS EDITING)
11.3K 466 25
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯...
23.6K 694 21
I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes♥ enjoy!!♡♥♡ #wattys2017