selcouth // deadly class

Da diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... Altro

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.007
.008
.009
.010
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.019

2.6K 88 59
Da diamondswhite

019.

"and she's perfect and i hate it. oh, i'm so glad you made it. i'm so glad you could come back."

after the cafeteria fight everyone was ushered to their rooms if they had a plate in hand, however saya managed to pull spooky to the side. they had to save their girls, make sure they were safe. "you forced reyna's hand, saya." spooky and saya were never the two just to hang out, it felt awkward between the two. they knew so much about each other but never talked. saya shook her head. "i wasn't going for maria, it was juan who i wanted. maria just stepped in the way." saya defended her actions, she would never kill her best friend or try to put harm to her. spooky was glad to hear that, maria's judgement was right in the room but too much people were in her ear.

"she thought you weren't going to do anything at all. needless to say, it was huge misunderstanding. i'm sure if juan was behind her instead of in front she wouldn't think of touching you. just do me a favor." spooky swallowed as they walked through the empty hall, saya turned up looking to him. "if it comes down to it, if you want a leader's head. you don't touch maria." spooky did not want maria hurt, whatsoever.

"are you crazy? what about reyna? spooky you have a family you're protecting without you one of your other siblings are going to take your place. do you really want that?" saya hit her hand on his chest. could he not be dumber? was everyone fucking blind for the love bullshit. "like i said. you come for me, and if you chose wrong, i'll make the decision for the both of you." spooky was serious, he clenched his jaw as they continued to walk. and it made saya wonder would marcus do the same for maria? would he lose everything to make sure maria continued to walk this earth with a smile?

"when we get in here let me take care of my member, you take care of yours. don't matter the state that maria is in. spooky, i cannot let you hurt her." saya stopped at the door, spooky just nodded understanding. he just wanted to make sure maria was okay saya knew how much spooky cared for maria, how he would kill for her if she was the slightest bit upset. with that saya kicked open the door. "walk away." saya commanded, as she entered the room. spooky was happy to see maria in one piece, tears running down her cheeks. he just wanted to get to her.

"are you kidding? bringing a vato in here to what, end me?" a blade went towards spooky, but he ducked looking to saya. she better slaughter this bitch. going on to his job he walked to maria's chair, pulling a dagger from his blaze he cut her restraints. before maria could move from the chair spooky grabbed her face. "are you okay?" he looked down to her cuts, wiping her running make up. maria looked down to him and nodded. "you picked the wrong side." riku could be heard, spooky turned around looking to saya on the ground. she got up straightening her blazer. he nodded getting the swing, it was the least he could do for saya at the moment.

"i'll be outside, do not kill each other." spooky got up to his feet. walking out the room giving the girls their privacy. it was much needed, now where was his sister? was she fine? why the hell did she get taken? did she have something to do with yukio's death also? who the hell did she piss off this time?

his questions drifted him off to space. he caught maria's wrist when she tried to storm off. "do you have any clue where they could've taken her?" spooky looked around the hall for any of the monks that tried him coming down the hall. "gao told the monks to put her in a place with her boyfriend, where ever the hell that is. i have to go sort some shit out with the vatos. i assume you're not coming." maria yanked her wrist from spooky before storming down the hallway. spooky frowned looking to saya to move out.

"do you have any idea who reyna's boyfriend is?" he shook her violently, making her eyes widen. was it billy? nah he was too in love with petra, but man did saya root for the threesome. saya also rooted for herself and reyna but looked how that turned out. saya just shrugged walking down the hallway leaving spooky by himself.

spooky almost screamed throughout the hallway. he never thought he needed to know this information so much. but it was life or death. "who the fuck could possibly be dating my baby sister and me not knowing it?"

"marcus you have been staring at me for the past thirteen minutes, saying bullshit excuses. i suggest you answer my question while i'm tied down, maybe it's in your interest. if it's going to piss me off." reya was getting annoyed at this point, the bleeding had stopped but the smell didn't get her anywhere. she had to pee, and she was hungry. marcus knew she was right, but how the hell was he going to tell her?

"because i like you, if they got bugs on the wall which i assume they do, they know by now. because i like you and saya. and think about our future all the time. it was weird at first to think of two girls, but then i found out you believe in polygamy too." marcus fiddled with his hands waiting for reyna to say something. she wasn't saying anything, why the hell wasn't she saying anything. did she regret asking?

"y-you don't get to tell me that." that was all that came from her mouth, before she continued to do her plan. she could get herself out the restraints the whole time, she just wasn't until marcus told her. she leaned her head over, pulling her hairpin from her sleeve, she started to pick the lock with her teeth. "what do you mean i don't get to tell you. freedom of speech, reys." marcus voice almost squeaked out. reyna raised her head to look at marcus as she pulled one arm free, marcus was surprised to see when she broke free. was she able to do that the whole time?

"it's not that. you already broke up maria and saya. i cannot risk losing them." reyna flicked her wrist turning the hairpin into a blade she started cut away. "do you hear how selfless you sound right now, reyna? it's okay to want something for yourself. s-saya told me both of you were an item before and it didn't work out because of your legacies. and you can't tell me there's not a little piece of you that wants to kiss me." marcus watched reyna button up her blazer to hide the blood stain. she started to walk over to him, crouching in front of him.

"of course, you would think that, marcus. you don't understand friendship fully, maybe willie was right." reyna mumbled as she started to cut marcus free, marcus stopped looking to her. "because i go for what i want, that makes me the bad guy?" marcus flexed his wrist when they were free looking to reyna as she stood up, arms crossed over her chest. marcus stood up from the chair, looking down to them. i they were nearly chest to chest.

"it doesn't make you the right guy." reyna did have a point. but why wasn't she moving away? why not walk out the doors the second she cut the last leather strap? marcus just nodded looking down to her. her hair slightly out of place, her eyeliner smeared down her cheeks due to the crying she did, her white shirt slightly stained with blood. her lips, she was never the one for lipstick, just gloss to make them pop. and boy did they look plump now. marcus stayed silent, not sure what to do. he knew what he wanted to do.

he said fuck it and settled. not giving a care in the world, he never claimed to be the right guy. he stepped forward, slowly. she didn't budge. marcus held his grin back, grabbing on to reyna's blazer pulling her closer. he leaned closer, their lips almost touching. "what am i now?" he didn't give her a chance to answer, he let the question be rhetorical. despite the metallic taste coming from marcus, he could taste the bubblegum flavored lip-gloss. reyna's hands went to marcus jaw, as they tilted their heads to get closer together. his hands snaking around her waist, to slide up from her back.

reyna was the one to pull away to answer the question. "you're maria's boyfriend. and i'm a horrible friend." she mumbled, removing her hands from his face with a frown. marcus sighed shaking his head, knowing she was right he let her go. she cleared her throat looking around the room. "we should get out of here before the monks come back for more action. i swear they get hard-ons by hearing students scream." reyna acted as if nothing happened as she walked to the door, struggling to open it. but once she did, there stood spooky torres in the flesh.

spooky looked down to his sister, seeing the blood on her. wiping the blood from her lip. "are you okay, how bad did they rough you tw- oh my god this is your boyfriend?" spooky looked to marcus, then back to his sister in concern and then the information came swarming to him. did he see the kiss? was he listening the whole time? they were dead. reyna froze like she was in headlights leaving marcus to take over.

"no, we just kissed that's all." marcus reassure spooky, spooky let out a sigh in relief but then gasped looking to his sister. "you did what?" spooky almost screamed at his sister. was there a girl code exception he was not aware of? what the hell was happening? reyna just closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. marcus, all he to say was one word, two fucking letters. could he not do that. spooky thought how fast he could chug a dagger towards marcus, but he knew the outcome would be an angry reyna, so he just left.

despite it being a lockdown the vegas crew plus two still managed to find themselves on the roof. despite the fight that had gone on. the almost threesome. the kiss. reyna and spooky went on the roof together, after she changed after he bloody shirt and after spooky yelled at her they decided they needed fresh air. marcus was last, just by being slow. the first person he walked over to was maria, she was laid out in a lawn chair, next to spooky. he couldn't help but to glare at him. if it wasn't his sister, he would've told maria instantly. "i-uh- tried to sneak out and find you. but i got busted." he motioned to his bruise face to which he deserved.

was he going to play the mighty boyfriend? he was in the torture room getting his mack on! now he was trying to play hero? spooky was going to snap his neck, the second he could. "so chivalrous." maria bent down to get closer to macrus a kiss. he wanted to gag, he was thinking about jumping off the roof. but then he couldn't kill marcus. they stopped when they saw saya walk by.

reyna smiled when she saw saya walk towards her, frowning when marcus stopped her by saying something. she wanted her time alone with saya, he was cutting into it. and she was fed up, so reyna went over to saya with a grin, turning to marcus seeing what he had to say. marcus looked to both of the girls. "she-she did it to help us all." marcus defended his girlfriend. spooky, reyna and saya looked to him in disbelief. saya went to step forward but reyna stopped her by placing her hand around her stomach. "she did it to help herself, but that's not a bad thing. it's important not to forget that's the way people operate. less of a surprise later on." saya mouthed for everyone, she said what reyna didn't have the balls to say. she voiced the frustration that shared between the group of friends.

reyna just sighed as she looked to maria and marcus, saya grabbed her hand dragging her elsewhere. the trio of best friends were broken. spooky looked to the couple that was in front of him, annoyed. he hoped the worst for marcus arguello. he hoped off the platform, not giving them the time of his life. "damn the freakiest shit always be happening during lockdown." willie cursed as the girls approached billy and willie. "or in my case, nearly be happening." billy brought a laugh to the group, as he walked away. thinking about the what could've been threesome. the best night of his life: the most important.

saya pointed to willie's attire, formal. "what... what are you dressed up for?" reyna was happy to see that smile on saya's face. willie leaned against the pole looking to the girls. "imma go surprise my girl after my shift." saya's face scrunched up in a smile, finally. she was happy.

"taking you advice. working on being more honest." willie had the best intentions, but he knew he couldn't uphold that deal but it was nice that he tried. the rooftop seemed at peace, spooky and billy was sharing a cigarette. reyna, willie, and saya was examining the cut reyna had, they laughed at it thinking it was cool. maria was sitting by herself. the music made everything better. of course, all that had to come to an end soon enough. "i need to talk to everyone about something, it's important." marcus stood in the middle of the rooftop. everyone stopped their tasks and looked to him.

"secrets got us into this. holding onto bad feelings, not being honest, not trusting each other," marcus started his pep talk pissing many people off on that roof with just that sentence, he held secrets with everyone on that fucking roof, "all this back-biting and shit-talking and drama. you guys are the only family i've had since my folks died." marcus looked to the group in front of him with a lopsided grin, then to maria.

"and i can't lose you." he finished his speech looking to her, they both smiled. spooky never wanted to yell something out more in his life. he was going to be there when the bullshit lies blew up in his face. "come on, man." willie groaned out getting emotional was not the right move.

"what's the catch?" spooky stepped forward, knowing there was always a catch. what the hell was next, he was going to ask them to participate in the assignation of ronald reagan? marcus just swallowed looking to spooky, he feared him before he knew about the kiss, just imagine how he felt now. maria opened her mouth to defend her boyfriend of not wanting anything, but marcus cut her off, proving her wrong.

"yeah, well, in the spirit of full disclosure, i want to tell you all the truth about me." marcus went on to say. reyna and saya both looked to each other. there was more to know about him? what the hell was he going to admit next? he was a porno star? "i didn't kill all those kids at the boy's home, but when i escaped, i let loose the guy who did." he went on to confess, maria moved to her spot taking a seat next to her boyfriend. spooky just tilted his head looking to marcus, what the hell did this have to do with them?

"i had this roommate, a psycho named chester. he followed us to vegas and found chico's body. with a metal chained wrapped around his ankle, and a golden dagger between his eyebrows." marcus couldn't meet spooky's eyes, or maria's. spooky started to heave, but wanted to give marcus the benefit of the doubt, maybe he already took care of it. if he was able to kill someone in his first week, he could kill an enemy of his for years.

"what?" maria choked out as she made eye contact with spooky. they were dead meat, not only traders but el diablo's children, they were mistakes. "that's not the worst of it. he-he has this deadline... and we're running out of time." marcus looked to spooky. he never wanted to kill him more.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

119K 4.7K 24
Alexander Hamilton. The boy who was born in Nevis by his mother and father. The boy who watched his mother die. The boy who survived a hurricane. ...
23.6K 694 21
I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes♥ enjoy!!♡♥♡ #wattys2017
30K 482 57
Maddie's phone went off in the middle of class. Even though all her friends were in the class. Everyone looked at her. The teacher took her phone. Sh...
11.2K 459 25
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯...