Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

8.) Promise

4.7K 201 74
By _jasthewriter

RENAE
Santorini (4 pm)

Hearing the door open then close, Renae put her book down and jumped down from the bed.

Rushing out the room she almost bumped into King.

"You scared me." She laughed stepping back some.

Staring at her for a moment, he grabbed her hand and led her towards the balcony.

Once outside, he sat down and pulled her down onto his lap and just laid his head on her breasts.

"I shouldn't have said that." He spoke staring out at the water.

"I do want to marry you... I could have asked in a different way and for that I'm sorry." He apologized.

Clearing his throat, he grabbed her hand and played with her promise ring.

"I never felt this way about anyone Renae. Love was like a foreign language to me and being IN love was something I only seen in movies. Loving you AND being in love with you are two different things. I love you but I'm also IN love with you."

Brushing his thumb over her hand he cleared his throat again.

"I feel connected to you. When you hurt I hurt, I spent so much of my life trying to remain hard and only show love to my mom. That when I met you, I wasn't sure how to act for real but I knew I loved you when I said it. I meant it and it rolled off my tongue with no problem."

Taking a deep breath, King placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"I'm afraid of losing you baybeh. Yeah you've been holding shit down working by my side but there's not a day that goes by where I'm not fearing for your life. I'm your protector ma, but sometimes I feel like I'll let you down and other times I feel like you'll just leave me. I want this forever baybeh, the shit I've done in my past just eating at me." He told her.

"I done so much shit sometimes I feel like God just gonna give up and take me before I'm even ready. I can't lose you and I refuse to leave you, when I got into this relationship it was for the long run meaning we grow old together, but lately my demons been coming back to bite me in the ass and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel."

Hearing everything he was saying, she played with his hand.

"Like you helped me, I'm here to do the same for you baby. I love you with my entire heart, you are literally the reason I breathe and I want nothing but greatness for you. I'm not going anywhere babe, I'm in this for the long run. Your past does not define you but it helped mold you into this great man. I love you and I'm here for you always." She told him as she turned side ways and cupped his face.

"I'm not going anywhere baby. You saved me, literally you saved me. What good what it do if I leave you when you need me? The love I have for you is indescribable King. You are simply amazing."

Smiling softly, King rested his forehead against hers and puckered his lips.

Pecking his, she rubbed her nose on his then laid her head on his shoulder and played in his hair.

"I love you baby." She spoke softly.

"I love you Nae, don't leave me man." He mumbled wrapping his arms around her.

"You hold the key to my heart, how could I?"

Chuckling softly, King placed a kiss on her shoulder and rubbed her back closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry for sexing you down and running out these last two days... I needed to clear my head about things." He admitted.

"It's ok... you just scared me but I'm not mad." She replied massaging his scalp.

"You got my soul ma... it's yours forever baybeh."

Smiling shyly, she sat up and stared at him.

"If I were pregnant what would you do?" She asked biting down on her lip nervously and he rose a brow.

"Don't play with me that." He spoke looking down at her stomach and she giggled.

"The birth control don't work?" He asked and she covered her mouth laughing.

"You pregnant for real?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied getting up and he stood up slowly.

Not sure how to respond, King squatted down and lifted her shirt to inspect her flat stomach.

"I'm playing... I'm playing." She laughed and he stood up.

She couldn't even hold in her laughter, she held her stomach and laughed hysterically.

"Man." He said about to walk inside but she grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry." She giggled.

"I just wanted to see if you would be mad at me or something. I'm sorry." She laughed kissing over his face when he tried to move.

"Nah, I'm mad now. I just knew our lil travels were coming to a halt." He admitted.

"I'm sorry baby." She apologized pecking his lips repeatedly then hugged him.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, he lifted her up and walked inside.

"Are you mad?" She asked looking at him as he walked towards their indoor pool.

"I'm not speaking to you right now." He answered and she giggled kissing on his neck.

"I'm sorry." She repeated kissing on him.

Patting her butt, she dropped down and turned around staring at the pool.

"Tryna get in?" He asked picking up the bathing suit he got for her late last night.

"Yeah, hold on." She replied jogging back inside.

He went ahead and removed his clothes and put on his swim trunks sure to fold his clothes up on the pool chair.

Renae came back with grapes, strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

"What we doing with all dat?" He asked swimming towards the side of the pool.

"Instead of the pool... can we get in the jacuzzi? I feel like it'll set the mood more." She spoke.

"I damn near forgot all about dat." He replied lifting himself up.

Getting out the pool, Renae stood staring at his body then traveled down to his swim trunks that had his dick print on full display.

"Eyes up here ma." He joked and she laughed following him around the corner to the jacuzzi.

"I can't help it." She said putting the stuff down and took her bathing suit from her.

Once she had it on, he took his time looking her body over.

"Mhm." He hummed giving her a look before he got inside the jacuzzi.

Smirking, Renae grabbed the 2 champagne glasses and got inside the jacuzzi with him as he placed the tray of fruit down and the bottle.

Popping the bottle open, Renae laughed at the overflow.

"You are such a kid." He teased pouring their drink and she smiled standing between his legs.

"At least I know you love me." She replied picking up a grape and popped it in her mouth.

"I sure do." He said dropping a strawberry into her glass then did the same to his.

Handing her her glass, they made a toast.

"Were you serious when you asked me to marry you?" She asked picking up another grape.

"I was." He answered leaning back and placed his hand on her waist as he sipped on his drink.

"But let's get to dat question a different time aight?"

Nodding, she picked up a strawberry and fed it to him.

Winking at her, he pecked her lips and she smiled eating the other half.

"Do you think it's easier to hate or love?" She asked putting her glass down and picked up another strawberry.

"Love comes from within, but hate is taught. We all have love inside of us but we learn to hate... I think it's easier to hate someone because love is so sacred that you have to be careful who you say it to or give it to." He answered then sipped on his drink again.

"You think?" She asked and he nodded biting into the strawberry when she put it to his lips.

"I'm not sure on that one. I feel like it depends I guess. It should be easy to love but how can it if you never grew up with that type of energy around you? Hate is learned I do agree with that, but I think to hate someone takes a lot of energy and built up frustration." She spoke.

"So it's either or with you?" He asked as she nodded.

"I can agree with that."

Turning around in his arms, she leaned back into him and rotated her hips against him slowly.

"Tell me something." She spoke picking up her drink.

"If those telephone psychics were really psychics why don't they call us first?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Good question." He said picking up a grape.

"That's because they're liars. I don't trust dat shit. You gon charge me ten to twenty five dollars to read my fortune when I got a pastor that does it for free? Yeah aight."

Laughing, Renae nodded in agreement.

"Do you trust those mediums?" She asked finishing the rest of her drink then sat her glass down.

"Nah, because with da type of stuff they do, there's two doors that they have open when doing dat. But this is just my opinion." He spoke putting his glass down.

"I don't believe God will give people like them dat type of gift to speak to dead loved ones or other spirits. I know some people are born with gifts and are anointed, but I do not believe it's those who consider themselves "mediums" or whatever else they call it. I personally believe the only person who has that higher connection and communication with God are those who are called to preach, family or those who have been called to preach and those who have a deep, personal connection with God." He told her and she let his words sink in for a bit.

"So you feel like technically mediums aren't getting their information from God but actually from the devil posing as if he's good?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, when you do stuff like dat, you're always making room for darkness to come in. You may think it's light coming in but it's actually da darkness. You can light as many white candles you want, but I think only those who got that special bond with God can become intuitive like that." He answered pouring some more champagne into their glasses.

"I never really thought of it like that." She spoke after he handed her the drink.

"My Aunt used to always tell me to be careful of them because not only are they letting things in but when we as curious beings go to them for information we're actually opening the door ourselves of allowing the evil to come into our lives and torment us."

"Yup, that's why I don't fuck with that. I won't knock nobody for it but I'm good on allat. Long as I get my "reading" in Church, I'm cool on that." He stated and she laughed at the last sentence.

"You think we should start fasting more?" She asked swaying her hips to a tune she had stuck in her head.

"God has to put that on your heart to do, can't just wake up one day and do it. You gotta be called to do it so you can be guided through it." He told her.

"If your mom or Apostle Jones asked us to, would you do it with me?"

"Of course, I wouldn't mind it. I'm sure God has a few bones to pick with me anyway." He slightly joked and she smiled softly.

"He's not upset with you... he knew what our lives would be like before we were even created. It's just up to us to make the right decisions." She replied then giggled putting her glass down.

"What?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I think I'm buzzed." She laughed and he chuckled shaking his head.

"I slipped up giving you two glasses."

"Mhm." She hummed wining on him slowly.

Leaning back on his elbows, King watched the rotation of her hips as he sipped on his drink slowly.

"What song are you playing in your head?" He asked trying to make out the tune She hummed.

"Jagged Edge Promise." She replied turning around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What you know about that?" He asked jokingly and she giggled.

"Old school is the best." She stated then began singing to him as she played in his hair.

"Nothing is promised to me and youuu
So why will we let this thing go?"

Placing his hands on her waist they swayed together dancing to their own music.

"Baby I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so. And baby I promiseeee that I will never leave."

"That everything will be alrighttt." King cut in catching her off guard.

Smirking, he pulled her body into his and rested his forehead against hers.

"I promise these things to you. Girl just believeee.. I promiseee."

"I didn't know you could sing." She spoke and he winked.

"A lil secret I've been holding in." He admitted and she smiled laying her head on his chest while he continued to sing the song.

"Should of known the things you said been rightttt."

"Forever such a very longgg time
We never even had a fiiight."

"Don't let no one change your mind
Cause they don't know how much I careee."

Turning her around, he wrapped his arms around and leaned down towards her ear.

"They don't know the things we share unless they're here babe."

Blushing, Renae swayed with him as she closed her eyes enjoying his voice.

"But since they're not
How can they say I'm not true, oh, oh, oh."

"If you need a love, I got the love that you need
Ain't no way they can take that from meee."

"And I pray to God that one day they will see"

"Nothing is promised to me and you
So why will we let this thing go?"

"Why would we let things go?" He asked when she turned to face him.

"We'd be fools to." She replied caressing his face and he smiled.

"You know I love you right?"

"Do you know I love you?" She asked looking up at him with a soft smile on her face.

"Like no other."

*
*
*

😉😉

How we feel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 12.3K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
26.5K 926 22
Ever felt like you never really remembered what you had for dinner the night before? You always had that feeling of not knowing anything. Why? You're...
53.2K 4K 101
When you love someone, you tend to worship the ground they walk on. The sun sets and rises on that person with grace and it brings you peace. But whe...
234 2 12
It is strange. Everything feels so familiar, as if you were in a room that you thought you dreamed about. It tastes acidic, like deja vu. It churns...