The Blood Stained Sword: RWBY...

By Setokia

what happens when the world of remnant meets the scariest Huntsman in training and Grimm girls form another w... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: Queen more like Bitch
Chapter 2: A Talk
Chapter 3:Mercy's Insecurity
Chapter 5: Ozpin Speech and Sleep Over!
Chapter 6: Next Morning and The Cliff
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 7: A Light Workout Part 1
Chapter 8: A Light Workout Part 2
A New Book Trailer
Chapter 9: First day at Beacon
Chapter 10: Jaunedice and Y/n's Views PART 1
Hiatus
Polls

Chapter 4: Reunited And Beacon

5.1K 89 56
By Setokia

A/N: (Opening will be in bold) A/N: (this takes place after last chapter)

Opening:

Y/n is seen looking down while images of RWBY flash over him as he looks up images of Grimm RWBY flash over him until he looks towards the camera before lighting flashes showing the title before a red Sword lands in between the words blood and stained cracking the ground while blood rained from the sky. Y/n is seen walking in the forest as it rains before the camera zooms in on his face, the camera pans out showing Grimm surround him before he opens his eyes both of them shinning yellow. The camera then shows Salem and Cinder sitting down at their table talking while Mercy and Emerald stand up at the door, the camera then shows Team RWBY at school Yang being hit on my Port while Ruby was sleeping, Weiss is seen getting upset before yelling waking Ruby while Blake was reading a book. The camera then shows Grimm RWBY training and killing things around them before the camera pans in on Grimm Ruby's face as she looks to her right before showing Human Ruby look up to her left. the camera fades to black before sparks are seen from the two Ruby's as they clash scythe's making sparks fly, while Grimm Blake used her tentacle hands to attack Human Blake only hitting her clones. Human Weiss and Grimm Weiss where clashing Rapiers occasionally launching dust like projectiles at each other before a figure was thrown in between them the figure being Grimm Yang who had a smirk on her face as she held a few strands of blond hair while Human Yang had a pissed off look on her face her eyes blood red. Y/n was seen now fighting Ironwood and his henchmen the camera then pans out and a sniper is seen aiming his gun at Y/n before he fires the camera pans up as a blood splatter is seen. The camera shows the sky turn from blue to blood red before panning down on Y/n walking as Human Team RWBY is in front of him until a red portal opens up and Grimm RWBY wrap their hands around his body the screen turning black.

Opening Over:

A/N: (Y/n is still wearing his Ninja clothes)

We get a shot of the Bullhead flying through the air before the camera pans in showing Cinder and Emerald holding Y/n's arms in between their breast while Mercy smirks walking in front of them.

Y/n: "are you girls that jealous, that Mercy got to sleep with me last night?"

Y/n looks at both of them as they looked away from him blushing

Mercy: *giggling* "I'd say they are sexy"

Y/n: *chuckles* "how bout this girls, *Cinder and Emerald Look at him* Emerald I'll Sleep with you tonight *she smiles* and Cinder I'll sleep with you tomorrow"

Cinder and Emerald looked at each other before they both nodded

Cinder/Emerald: "Deal!~"

they say before they let go of Y/n's arms. Y/n and the girls were sitting down near the window Mercy receiving a bunch of looks either of pity or disgust she placed her hand on Y/n's before he looked at her.

Y/n: "anything wrong sexy?"

Mercy: *smiling* "no, i just needed that~"

she said

???: "i can't believe my little sister is going to beacon!"

the girls and Y/n looked to the voices and see a girl in yellow squeezing the life out of a girl in red

red: *Struggling* "Yang, please shtop"

Yang: "sorry Ruby, just so happy your here"

Y/n gets up and walks away wanting some more quiet before Cinder, Emerald and Mercy followed him as Y/n was walking he looked around seeing a bunch of people before his eyes glanced over an orange haired girl,

Y/n: *disbelief* "no, *looks back* Oh my Oum, *shouts* Nora, is that you!"

the orange haired girl looked back before she gasped and ran at Y/n giving him a hug

Nora: *excited* "Y/n, it's been so long!~"

Y/n: *bones cracking* "Y-yeah it has *Nora tightens the hug* Y-you're really strong now"

Y/n said in slight pain as the girls watched this reunion sweating a bit scared

Nora: *excited* "Yeah, i mean *looks up at Y/n* can't break legs if I'm weak you know!~"

she said before a boy in green walked up to them

boy: "Nora *she looks at the boy* i think you should let Y/n go"

Nora: *pouting* "aw but Ren, he's finally back after all these years"

Ren: "yes but look *points to Y/ns face* He's turning purple"

Nora looked at y/n's face to see that he is indeed turning purple before she let him go

Y/n: *gasping for air* "Air! *looks up at Ren* Thank you, Ren"

Ren: *giggling* "you're welcome"

Cinder/Mercy/Emerald: "Gay/Hella Gay/Our Y/n"

they said before Ren rolled his eye's

Ren: "Still seducing people, Y/n?"

Y/n: *pained smile* "what's wrong *stands up straight* Jealous"

Ren: *smirks* "no"

he says before pointing to a jealous looking Nora

Nora: *pouting* "aw, i want some Y/n too"

Y/n: *smiling* "sure Nora *she smiles while Y/n looks towards Ren* so find Mr. Right yet?"

Ren: *shakes head* "no, not yet I'm afraid"

Y/n: "keep looking, you'll find him"

Ren: *smiling* "thanks, Y/n"

he said before a hologram of a lady showed up

Y/n: "oh, hot lady alert"

the girls rolled their eyes

Y/n: "oh yeah, Nora *she looks at Y/n* come here"

she walks up to Y/n before he pokes her head making her eyes close for a minute before she opens one of them

Y/n: "Welcome to my harem, Nora"

Nora: *giggling* "thanks~"

Ren: "so, Y/n *he looks at Ren* what have you been up to?"

Y/n: *smiling* "not much, well besides defeating Salem and making her my Queen/bitch and These three lovely ladies *motions to Cinder, Emerald and Mercy* are my team/wives *the girls blush* and lets not forget that Nora here is now apart of my Harem~"

he says leaving Ren stunned and Nora blushing

Rin: *looks to the girls* "is that true?"

all they do is nod

Ren: "wow"

Nora: *smirking* "that's our Y/n, always taking on the jobs that are way to difficult and coming out on top, without a scratch"

Ren: "speaking of scratches how'd you get those"

he asks pointing to Y/n's face scars

Nora: "yeah you were always on point what happened?"

Y/n: "training"

after a while the Bullhead landed letting them off while a boy was seen throwing up in the trash can, Y/n, Cinder, Emerald, Mercy, Ren and Nora walked around.

Ren: "so yeah after you left Nora and I we strove to become stronger to become like you"

Y/n: *giggling* "aw that's cute"

Nora: "cute?"

Y/n looked at both of them before he poked their heads

Y/n: "you'll see what i mean eventually"

*explosion*

Y/n: "what the *looks at the girls and Ren* hey girls I'm going to go check that out, while I'm gone talk to Nora and Ren"

they nod before he heads off to the explosion

Y/n POV:

once i made it to the explosion spot i saw the girl in red i think her name was Ruby, i then saw a girl in white and one in black she had a bow on her head

me: 'kind of look like cat ears'

i waited for them to be done talking before i approached Ruby, once i made it there the vomit boy held out his hand helping her up

Vomit Boy:" hi, my Names Jaune Arc"

me: *walks up to them* "and I'm Y/n L/n"

i say as they look at me

-mini time skip-

Ruby: "look I'm sorry but vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind"

me; "she's right"

Jaune: *offended* "oh yeah,*looks to Ruby* what if i called you, Crater face. *looks to me* and you Scarface!?"

Ruby: "ok, ok i get it"

me: "i like that name actually, but if we are on nickname terms i would name you *looks at Jaune* Knight and you *to Ruby* Cutie pie or my cute little strawberry~"

Ruby: *blushes* "W-well i have this"

she says taking out a large scythe before twirling it and slamming into the ground

Jaune: *shock* "whoa, is that a scythe?!"

me: "that thing is bigger then you, strawberry. You sure you can use it?"

Ruby: *blushing* "of course i can and it's also a Customizable, high impact velocity sniper rifle."

Jaune/me: "A wha-?/Gesundheit"

Ruby: *cocks it* "it's also a gun"

Jaune: "oh, that's cool!"

me: "seems like so much for a little cutie"

Ruby: *blushes* "S-so what've you two got?"

Jaune: "Oh uh i got this sword"

he says pulling out a doubled edge sword

Ruby: "oooooh"

me: "nice"

Jaune: *pulling out his sheath* "Yeah, I've got a shield too!"

the sheath opens out into a shield

me: *surprised* "whoa!"

Ruby: *reaching her hand out to it* "So what do they do?"

she touches his shield as it starts to bug out and Jaune fumbles with it

me: 'yeah, he's so dead, *Jaune bends down to pick it up as ruby and i watch* 'then again when i was younger i wasn't exactly "run on sight" dangerous'

Jaune: *holding shield* "well... the shield gets smaller... so... when i get tired of carrying it... i can just put it away"

Ruby: "but wouldn't it weigh the same?"

Jaune: *defeated sigh* "Yeah, it does"

me: *chuckles* "s-sorry"

Ruby: *looking at me* "so what do you have besides that cool looking out fit?"

she asks with stars in her eyes

me: *light blush* "well i have this Katana *i pull out the Katana Master stain gave me* it's serrated and has poison on it so don't touch the blade"

(only pic i could find of it being serrated)

Ruby: "ooooh~"

Jaune: "that, seems dangerous"

me: *sheaths sword* "only if your not careful *i then pull out the knife on my lower back* this is also poisoned"

Ruby: "now that's a knife"

Jaune: "it's pretty big"

me: *sheaths it* "yeah, it is. *pulls out throwing knife* and this it's..."

Jaune/Ruby: "also poisoned"

me: "yep *i say putting it back* i also have this *i pull out a vile of clear liquid* this is the antidote to the poison"

Jaune/Ruby: "ok/cool!"

me: "yeah, *i say putting away the vile* so any other questions"

Ruby: *excited* "Are you a ninja?!"

me: *chuckles* "yeah *rubs her head* i am *she blushes* anymore questions?"

Jaune: "do your weapons have a secrete function or anything like mine or Ruby's?"

me: *stops rubbing Ruby's head* "no, there just regular plan old knives and a katana. *i say placing my hands behind my back* besides i think Ruby's Scythe has enough functions for both of us"

Ruby: "Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons. I guess i did go a little over bored in designing it"

Jaune: "Wait. you made that?"

Ruby: "of course! *my jaw drops* All students at signal forge their own weapons *she looks at us* Didn't you two make yours"

Jaune: *kind of sad* "It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grand father used it to fight in the war"

Ruby: "...sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well i like it! *trying to make him feel better* Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days."

*sword sheathed*

Jaune: "yeah the classics"

I clear my throat and they look at me

Ruby: *blushing* "oh sorry"

me: "no my throats dry" *clears throat* "anyway my sword is also a hand me down, well more like a 'goodbye' gift along with my outfit from my master"

Jaune: "Master?"

me: "yeah the guy that taught me how to fight and survive"

Ruby: "cool another classics guy"

me: *chuckles* "yeah, i like classics"

3RD POV:

Ruby: "so, Why'd you two help me out back there, in the courtyard?"

Jaune: "Eh, why not. My mom always says, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.'"

Y/n: "Gentleman's' code of honor, always help out a lady in need"

Ruby: "hmmm... Hey, where are we going?"

Jaune: "oh, I don't know, i was following you."

we stop and look at each other

Jaune: "you think there might be a directory? *Y/n closes his eyes and focus* Maybe a food court? *ruby giggles* Some sort of Recognizable land mark? *ruby stifles a laugh while Y/n open his eyes* Is uh... Is that a 'no'?"

Ruby: *cute laugh* "that's a no"

Y/n: "Follow me"

Y/n says before the camera fades to black on Ruby and Jaune Following Y/n

A/N: (hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause i enjoyed writing it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 67 3
I want to try my hands at writing one-shot stories, so no requests because I'm not used to write one-shot stories. (I apologize for any grammar mista...
139K 1K 26
I always wanted to create a story about various MHA girls falling in love with the Male Reader but never got the chance to do it, so I hope you guys...
68.4K 763 13
What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happen if this person is the only person who...
1.8M 22.1K 115
🌻 f l u f f 💥 s m u t 🥀 a n g s t 🔥 r e q u e s t s 💋 l i m e y ✨ h e a d c a n n o n s 🗿 s h i t p o s t 🌪 a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...