The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

43

7.9K 292 142
By subversivej

Fred 

"Did you know vagina massages actually exist?" Alexis asked, looking up at me.

"Now I do," I said, smiling down at her.

She stopped next to the door and leaned against the wall, hugging her books to her chest. "I got the best massage this weekend, speaking of them."

"Yeah?" I asked, "where?"

"Well, she really focused on my midsection but I also got a little thigh and neck action, too," she said, leaning her head against the wall.

I pulled my hands out of my pockets and folded my arms over my chest, making her eyebrows go into a deep furrow. "What the hell happened to your knuckles? I didn't even notice this morning."

She grabbed my hand and I looked down at it. "I boxed without gloves, like an idiot."

"No joke," she said, "do they hurt?"

I shook my head. "Not anymore."

"Well I'd hate to see the other guy," she joked, giggling.

"The punching bag is pretty beat up," I said, chuckling.

But you're right, you don't want to see the other guy.

She smiled and stood upright. "Hey, we should go out to dinner tonight. The new place that opened on Main Street."

"Sounds good," I said.

Conversation seemed to stop everywhere and why I wasn't so sure- but I figured out why when Wyatt weakly walked in, his face as bruised up as I remembered.

I just raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, my God," Alexis muttered, "what the hell happened to him?"

I just flexed my jaw and pushed myself off of the wall. "Wish I had sympathy for the dude."

"That's intense," she said, her eyes glued to him.

My eyes were glued to him as well. I'd figured I'd made my point clear, but here was really no way of knowing with this guy.

"He was probably stalking someone else's girlfriend, too," I muttered, my eyebrows raised.

Alexis just looked up at me, her eyebrows in a furrow. "Fred, you didn't do that, did you?"

I just looked down at her, my jaw taut.

"Fred!" She yelled.

"He deserved it," I said, quickly coming to my defense, "and I had to get my point across, since he can't understand-"

"There's other ways to get a point across!" She yelled, "you could've killed him!"

"He could've killed you!" I yelled, matching her tone.

"Oh, my God," she laughed out, shaking her head, "Fred, what good did this do for you?"

I just shook my head and began to walk away from her.

"You're not walking away from me!" She yelled, grabbing my arm.

"Alexis, my head is fucking pounding," I sneered, "you screaming at me-"

"No, you know what, walk away," she said, shaking her head, "I can't even look at you right now, I swear to God I have no clue who you are."

"Are you really upset with me for standing up for you?" I asked, "Alexis, I was fucking pissed. I'd never wanted to hurt someone more."

"You bearing him half to death didn't erase the fact that it happened!" She yelled, rubbing her hands down her face, "Fred, I-I've got to go."

"Alexis-"

She walked off and I leaned my head back, sighing.

Good going, Fred.

~*~

Jo

Desire. He's made it impossible for me to not crave him at every point of the day. I'm not even sure how to tell him that, either. I wish he didn't treat me like glass, or like I'd break, because I have a ton of things I would love to do... which involve him actually getting aggressive with me. I also want to get creative. Have sex in some part of the apartment outside of the bedroom. Somewhere in public, even, or against the window. The thought of being seen.... No, actually, I'm not entirely sure if I'm adventurous enough for that. But he'd enjoy it, right? Maybe? He's done a ton of things and compared to him, I'm extremely inexperienced. I just wish I could let him know that I have it in me, that I most definitely have fantasies.

I smiled and closed the book, pursing my lips together.

So Lena was like every other teenage girl. She did write down her fantasies.

Well, not exactly. I'd gotten a few fantasies and I'd definitely help her live those out.

I placed the book under the coffee table where she had it. I just leaned back and smiled, raising my eyebrows. I was still in a little bit of shock from reading her thoughts.

Lena walked out of the bedroom, in the midst of braiding her hair. I watched her walk by, her long legs barely covered at all by the shorts she was wearing.

She walked into the kitchen and I stood up, my eyes fixated on her bent over, leaning into the fridge.

"I like those shorts."

She didn't say anything, just continued looking around for a drink.

"Did you wear them for me?"

She stood up and closed the fridge, biting down on her bottom lip. "I-I'm running with a lack of options, if you want me to be honest."

I just nodded, my bottom lip jutted out. "Well you look good."

She just looked up at me. "Thank you."

I pushed her against the fridge gently, spinning her around. "I really like these shorts."

I pulled away from her and grasped her hips, pulling them close to me. I pushed my hips into her backside and she rested her hands on the fridge, clearing her throat. "I-Jo."

"Hmm?" I asked.

I pulled her upright and pulled her shirt over her head. "Wow, did you wear this for me, too?"

I admired her detailed bra, leaning down to press a kiss to her cleavage. She didn't have too much cleavage, but she had enough to be considered cleavage.

She leaned her head back against the fridge and I continued to press kisses to her chest, leaving love bites wherever I could.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck, nestling her face in my neck. I walked over to the window and pressed her against it, pulling her lips to mine.

She raked her fingers through my hair and I placed her on the ground, spinning her around. She braced her hands against the window and I kneeled down, sliding her shorts off of her. I pressed kisses to her backside, making her step out of her shorts.

I stood back up and grasped both sides of her underwear, making her bite down on her bottom lip and drop her head.

I pushed my sweats and underwear down and pulled off her underwear. I pulled a condom out of the table beside the window, making her look back at me. "Do you just keep them everywhere?"

I sheathed myself with the condom and leaned closer to her, my lips against her ear. "See that building right there?"

I pushed into her and she let out a moan, nodding. "Y-yes."

"That's my dad's, you know that, right?"

She just looked over her shoulder at me and I smiled. "But don't worry, he's gone by now."

She just nodded and gulped.

I pushed my hips into hers and grasped her sides, admiring her in front of me. She had a perfectly sculpted out body, and she didn't even realize it.

I pulled her back to me by her hair, and I knew that caught her off guard. I nipped at her jaw and continued to thrust my hips into hers, gliding my free hand down her front.

She covered my hand with her own and looked down, biting down on her bottom lip.

"What if people can see us?" I asked, gently wrapping my hand around her neck.

She didn't respond, just cocked her head over with a moan.

"So that excites you," I said, grinning against her ear.

She didn't respond this time, either, just reached out to press her hand against the glass.

I pushed her back down and grasped her hips, thrusting into her. "If you look in the window, it's almost like you're looking in a mirror."

She just looked at me through the window, making me smile and go a little faster. Of course I was still being easy with her, I knew she wasn't experienced in any form and I didn't want to hurt her.

But I would get her to the point to where I didn't have to go slow with her.

I went a little faster and moans began flowing freely from her lips, her head dropping. "Jo, I'm going to come."

I thrusted into her like I never would again, fixated on the movement, making sure it was enough for her to feel but not too rough. I closed my eyes and basked in the glory of being inside of her. I'd probably never be able to get enough of the thought.

And just the thought itself was orgasmic, along with the feeling of her walls tightening around me. I let out a groan and braced my palms in the curve of her back, both of us riding out our climax.

We stood in that very position for a few seconds, regaining our breath and sanity.

I pulled out of her and cleared my throat, rubbing the back of my neck. "That was nice."

She nodded and I grabbed her shorts and underwear, holding them out to her.

She just bit down on her lip with a smile and grabbed them, smiling up at me. "Thanks."

"For what?" I asked, discarding my condom, pulling my underwear and sweats back up, "the sex, or your clothes?"

She laughed. "Both."

I smiled and she pressed a kiss to my shoulder. "W-we should probably get in bed. It's late."

"I can't believe I just fucked you in front of a window," I muttered, smiling down at her, "I haven't done that even with the freaks I've been with."

She giggled and covered her face. "I-it's a weird f- nevermind."

"Fantasy?" I asked, grinning at her.

She just smiled as she stepped into her shorts. "Something like that."

I smiled and grabbed her underwear. "I'll keep these in a safe place."

~*~

Alexis

I sighed and folded my arms over my chest, hugging my jacket closer to me as I walked through the streets of Seattle.

I usually walked when I needed to think. And I really needed to think.

It wasn't Fred standing up for me and I think he knew that, to even a certain extent. I was more of him proving his masculinity, proving that he could do it.

I was angry with him.

I rarely got angry with him to the point to where I couldn't speak to him, but today, we hadn't spoken since I'd walked away from him this morning. It was now nine P.M., and we'd yet to speak.

I sighed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I called him and held my phone up to my ear, standing in the middle of the sidewalk as I waited on him to pick up.

No answer.

I just sighed and shook my head, staying aware of my surroundings. I waited on the voicemail tone.

"Fred, it's me, and yes, I'm still angry," I said, "but I want to talk about this, so be waiting at the apartment. I'll be home in thirty minutes or so."

I sent my voicemail and slipped my phone in my jacket pocket, continuing to walk down the sidewalk. I bit down on my bottom lip and admired the small, Main Street town feel of downtown Seattle. Outside of the hustle and bustle, which I was getting close to.

All of the skyscrapers came into my vision and I decided it was probably time to turn around and get on my way back.

I was absolutely taken aback, though, when I felt a hand cover my mouth. I was being pulled through the dark alley I was standing next to, squirming as I tried to get out of this person's hold.

I elbowed him as hard as I could and he let go of me, pushing me against the side of a building. My breathing was heavy and erratic.

Where's your goddamn taser when you need it, Alexis?

"Get off of me!" I yelled, shoving him back as hard as I could. He was solid, stout from what I could feel under the layers of black clothing he had on.

I caught a glimpse of his face, his very distinctive face, at that.

The bruises and swelling gave it away.

"W-Wyatt," I stuttered, my eyes fixated on him.

"Hi, Alexis," he greeted, pulling his hood off of his head.

I just looked up at him and he closed the space between the two of us and also the building and I, making me turn my head.

"Look me in the eyes, Alexis," he whispered, his breath hitting my neck and making me extremely uncomfortable, "you can see how long I've been waiting on this."

I just looked at him, my heart pounding through my chest, it felt.

"Does this scare you?" He asked.

I didn't respond. He roughly grabbed my hand and I just looked up at him, my eyes wide. He brushed my fingertips across the bruise under his eye.

"Your boyfriend did this to me," he whispered, nodding, "he's dangerous, if you can't tell by looking."

I ripped my hand away from his grasp, keeping my eyes on him so I didn't miss anything.

"I think you need someone," he said, his voice a low hum, "that you don't live in constant fear with."

I just gulped.

Make him think you're giving him what he wants.

I nodded. "You're right."

I subtly reached in my purse, making sure his eyes never moved away from my face. I felt around for the pepper spray my dad forced me to carry, and for good reason.

"I told him," he chuckled out, shaking his head, "I-I told him you had an attachment to me. You do."

"I do," I whispered, nodding. I felt the pepper spray bottle between my fingers, making me gulp.

He rested his face in my neck. "I've followed you for months, Alexis. I've waited on this."

I pulled the pepper spray out of my purse and he pulled away, making me smile up at him. I nodded and gently stroked his cheek before holding the bottle up to his face, getting ready to spray it.

I panicked when nothing came out of the bottle. My heart rate seemed to increase, and seemed to be beating through my chest.

He just furrowed his brows, backing away from me. "I-I'm hurt, Alexis."

I just looked at him and he grabbed a crow bar lying around, making my eyes go wide. "Now, Wyatt, y-you-"

"What!" He screamed.

He made his way to me and I just squeezed my eyes shut.

He chuckled. "I'm not going to hurt you, Alexis."

I opened my eyes and looked at him, my breathing heavy and labored.

"You know, the way to make Fred tick," he said, shaking his head, "it's to mention touching you. Even thinking about someone else touching you, I swear it makes him go crazy."

"I swear to God, Wyatt, if you lay another finger on me," I sneered.

"And in you?"

I instinctively slapped him, my blood boiling. "You dick."

He just closed his eyes and sighed, opening his eyes shortly after. "That was stupid."

And that was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

~*~

uhhHhhHhhHh

. well

i literally can't process.... we'll have an actual, decently put together note in the next chapter.... but im still in shock as im sure u guys are.

I love u... hope ur ready for next chapter. It's going to be Fred's day away from Alexis, and then the end of the chapter is actually chilling... so it's the same day as this chapter but in Fred's pov, like what he was doing to pass time

so we shall see

what was going on

I hope you enjoyed. ily and hope u have an amazing evening :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3M 227K 36
One Friday night, Maizie decides to do the unbelievable and hops into bed with a mysterious, sexy stranger. Only thinking it was a one night stand, t...
44.2K 1.3K 32
Just as the title says, you are a lone robot who awakens inside a mysterious facility with no memories whatsoever. Oblivious to the world around you...
285K 9.9K 46
the story of the King twins and their forevers cover: ccrescendo
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...