Dear Renjun

By jaemyths

- in which renjun finds some letters inside his locker from a certain yz. โ‹†๏พŸan nct renjun x ning yizhuo (sm r... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
end

eighteen

2.2K 111 18
By jaemyths

Renjun raised a brow, but his eyes widened when he saw who Lucas' cousin was.

Heck yes he met her.

"Ningning..."

"Renjun..."

He just confessed to her days ago.

Lucas coughed, "I thought you wanted to tell him something?" He said, smirking. Probably thinking that his cousin will reply to Renjun's confession or something.

Ningning looked at him with wide eyes and raised a brow, "Huh? Did I say that?" She asked.

"Yes, you did. Earlier." Jaehyun said.

Ningning snapped her fingers, as if remembering something. "A-Ah, I wanna apologize to Renjun because I didn't reply to his text." She chuckled, scratching her head. "I-I... kinda used my load in watching Netflix last night." Well at least she's trying to make things better, well for her, at least. Everything's still awkward between her and Renjun, though.

Jeno gasped, "So Renjun was saying the truth." He said, looking at Renjun after.

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Well, duh." He sighed and took a bow. "I'll be outside for a moment. I'll be talking to my mom for a bit." He smiled and went to the porch.

He sat on the bench and took a deep breath before looking at his phone. Noona, we're here at Mark hyung's house. Guess what, Lucas hyung's cousin is Ningning :D i love my life so much. He pressed send and sighed, before looking at nowhere.

"Hey." He didn't even notice that he wasn't alone up until now.

A smile was immediately etched on his face the moment he saw Ningning standing by the door, looking at him. "Oh hi..." He greeted back, gesturing her to come closer.

She chuckled and sat beside him. "How are you?" She asked in their mothertongue.

It took him a while before answering. Was he really fine? "Guess I am." He laughed.

How she missed his voice. She suddenly remembered the time they sang the duet together, and how Yuri texted her, saying that she's fine, and that she purposely did not go to school that day because she badly wants Ningning to do the duet with Renjun.

She suddenly remembered everything. The way he confessed, and how she remained silent.

"Yah, what about you?" Renjun patted her shoulder, causing her to look at him.

She shrugged and sighed, "I'm good, too... I guess?" She chuckled awkwardly. "By the way, how did you get my number?"

"Oh, uh... Jisung gave it to me." Renjun chuckled.

She nodded, "You told them you texted me?" She asked.

Renjun pressed his lips into a thin line, "Uh... a long story but.. yeah, I guess?" He chuckled.

"Huh?"

Here goes nothing... "Promise me you won't tell anyone." He leaned in and whispered.

She looked at him and nodded. "Sure, you can trust me." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Well, it goes like this..." He took a deep breath. "Do you know Jung Eunmi?" He asked.

She nodded, "She's the band's female vocalist, right?" She said. "Mark-oppa's girlfriend?"

Renjun nodded. "Mhm, she left about months ago..." He started. "And since then, we didn't hear anything from her. One of the reason why Mark-hyung keeps himself busy these past few weeks." He sighed. "We could see that he's stressed about everything, and yet he's still trying his best."

He continued, "You see, Mark-hyung loves Eunmi-noona so much, and it's hurting him... because he doesn't know how she's doing." He looked st Ningning. "Ever since she left, she decided to cut all contacts with all of us. Including his own brother, Jaehyun-hyung."

She was listening intently, looking into his eyes, and slowly melting into his stares.

"Recently, I tried texting her because I really needed somebody to talk to..." He sighed.

You could have talked to me, Renjun-ge...

"I told her everything she needs to know, and to my surprise, she replied." He looked at Ningning in the eye and smiled. "I talked about you."

"W-What?" She asked, her cheeks heating up.

Renjun chuckled, "I told her everything about you, and you know what, she told me that she wants to meet you once she gets back." He smiled.

She smiled unknowingly, "R-Really? When will Eunmi-unnie be back, though?" She asked. She'll admit, she was once jealous of Eunmi because she's close with Renjun, but hearing these things coming from Renjun himself, makes her smile.

Seems like Renjun is serious about him liking her.

Renjun shrugged and looked away, "That, I still don't know. She's busy with her classes, you know?" He chuckled. "She even attends nigtt classes just to get done with everything early."

She nodded, feeling kind of bad for Eunmi because she had to do these things alone.

"When they saw me texting someone in the van earlier, I told them that it was you because I promised Eunmi-noona that I won't tell anyone." He said. "Well, you're an exemption."

You're an exemption. It feels like a dream to hear those words from him. It was line yesterday when he was fangirling and daydreaming about him from afar.

She feels unfair. It's unfair that Renjun told him something, and yet she's here, trying to keep everything away from him. Because she's scared. She's scared to ruin everything. She's scared that if Renjun knew she's yz, everything will he over.

She took a deep breath and clenched her fists behind her back. "Hey, Renjun... I want to tell you something–"

The door opened, and Jisung made his way towards the two who were enjoying their time talking to each other. "I didn't want to interrupt your love talk but heck Taeyong-hyung's already calling the two of you." He sighed. "Time to eat lunch." He then sprinted his way inside the house before Renjun could even stand up.

"Yah, Park Jisung!" Renjun said in a warning voice, but too late. Jisung was already inside. He turned to look at Ningning whose cheeks were pink because of what the younger male said.

He chuckled and patted her head, "Don't mind what Jisungie said." He smiled and crouched down to match her height because she was sitting on the bench.

She looked at him, "O-Oh... uh... I forgot... curse Jisung and his antics." She sighed. Renjun, I'm yz.

He gave her a smile, telling that everything's alright before lending out his hand in front of her. "Let's go?"

She smiled before taking his hand and locking it to hers. "Okay."

— tbc.
yes, i'm sorry for the inconsistent updates. i know it isn't like me since i update regularly, and i'm sorry for it. once my schedules are over, i promise to update more :))

i love you, and i miss you, lovelees!💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 700 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
78.9K 2.7K 65
โ€Ÿ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š—, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š ...
69.6K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
336K 20.8K 82
"i wanna be friends with that guy, he's getting pretty famous lately..." - donghyuck ยป markhyuck epistolary (lower case intended) ยป date started: 190...