๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง imag...

By charsli

harry potter and the seven dwarfs. โ€ More

๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ & ๐ง๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
h. granger
r. weasley
the golden trio
d. malfoy
f. weasley
h. potter
g. weasley
h. granger
l. lovegood
r. weasley
g. weasley
n. longbottom
h. potter
d. malfoy
the golden trio
r. weasley
t. riddle
h. granger
d. army
n. longbottom
g. weasley
d. malfoy
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ & ๐—ฐ๐—ผ.
r. weasley
f. weasley
h. potter
platonic: t. davis & d. malfoy
t. riddle
r. weasley
f. weasley
d. malfoy
d. thomas

t. riddle

1.8K 32 0
By charsli

'the manner of all things shall be well'

IMAGINE, it's was a frigid, bleak winters evening, and you and Tom were in the room of requirement huddled up in front of the fire.

The fire flickered, weaving under the spell it was sparked into, the flames- coloured orange, red and amber crackled as it burnt dry wood. It was your tiny sun for the night. The fireplace was adorned with iron patterns shaped like Merpeople and some Lily's could be found scattered around in bronze.

"I love you, my all." Tom spoke softly, while massaging your temples.

"And I love you," You said, "But what will happen after we leave Hogwarts?"

"What do you mean?" Tom got up, both knees on the ground with his right arm holding his weight, "My love, all will be well, I'll get a stable job and we will continue our love. Take this conversation as good omen."

You merely smile at him, leaning up and peaking his lips.

He mirrors your smile. "All will be well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...