๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž...

By NigeriannPrincess

Meet Dahlia Brown, 26 years old beautiful, intelligent, independent, and a hard-working Young lady who finall... More

โMain characters โ
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
A|N๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.

Chapter 6.

170 20 14
By NigeriannPrincess

Dedicated to hafsa_7 girl you are amazing, and everything a writer would ever want. Thanks for always commenting and voting.
🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia pov🥀

🥀 A week later 🥀

It's been a week since I learned about Dimitri's Death, it's still hard to swallow, understanding that the only man I've ever loved is no longer among us. I'm better now, still think about him.

That's why I decided to focus on my work so I won't stress myself out thinking. Today is my first appointment with a client. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, the last time I felt like this was with my first client, which turned out well because I did an excellent job.

After putting on my heels and checking myself out in the mirror, I went for my red lipstick today. Spritzing on my favorite perfume at the moment, I then rush downstairs for my breakfast.

"Good morning Lil sis, how are you doing this morning? "

" 'Lil sis?' let me remind you that I came out first so I'm a sec older than you and to answer your question I'm feeling excited, I have a meeting with my first client today" I replied to my twin sister Dahlina, we are the definition of identical twins. We look the same.

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes.  "I'm so proud of you, having your first client and all"

"Thanks, Lina! Omg wait I need to make a call "

"Sure, just do it before dad comes down because you know he hates when people  'Uses their phone at the table' " we both said at the same time and laughed. Then I proceed to go to the kitchen and make my call.

"Hello, Jessica? Please grab my sketchbook on your way to Space Electronics I forgot to take it with me the last time we met at the office."

"Yeah I figured that out so I took it for you, don't worry I'm with it, anything else?"

"O-oh. No, thanks see you later then. Drive safely, bye."

"Thanks, bye" she replied then I hang up, damn she's really good I said heading back to the dining room to meet my dad coming down from the stairs.

"Dad, where did you discover my assistant? She's good at her job, before I tell her to do things she has already done it."

"Well, you can thank my assistant for that. I guess they know their self " he said cleaning his glass, he still looks healthy and handsome for someone in their fifties.

"I see, well I will whenever I come by."

"What about me for knowing my assistant," he said playfully when we were heading to the dining room

"Father please, you've taken all the credits already," I said rolling my eyes and taking a seat next to Dahlia.

"Look at you just like your mom, always rolling eyes"

"Whatever ever " I replied.

"So, who is your client ?" my sister asked

"A certain Dana Hendricks from Space Electronics, does the name says something to you ?" I asked while drinking my tea, coffee is not my thing.

"Not really, I mean I've heard about Space Electronics group because of their impact in the business world also we planned on doing business with them but they refused without even hearing from us, after the death of the late CEO Sydney Claire two years ago, we have no identity of who the new one is. "

"Why would they refuse to work with Walls Company when is equally doing well as them? "

"I don't know and don't  care, all I care is you better make that place ugly ass hell for declining us"

"mhmm no?! " I laughed looking at my watch "Okay, I have to go or I will be late," I said and proceed to kiss them on the cheek.

"Bye, see you at your office I haven't seen what it looks like since it's been done," my sister said.

"No problem, whenever you're ready."

"You will love the place " I heard my father say from afar to Dahlina.

After packing my car at the parking lot and grabbing my handbag and phone, I head to the double slide's entrance of the company to meet Jessica.

"Good morning Madame, I've talked with the receptionist already she said that it's on the top floor "

"Well let's go and please don't call me madame, I'm still in my twenties," I said when she pressed the bottom of the elevator.

"Noted" she replied smiling.

We waited for a while until the ding sound reporting us that we are now on our floor, we head out to a very calm floor. Just like in the movies, like in the 50 shades of grey movie. We walked a little more to see a woman on our right which I guess is the assistant.

"Morning we're here to meet Dana Hendricks "

"Good morning, that would be me. Dahlia Brown right? "

"Yeah that's me " I replied

"Well, the appointment is for my boss he's already waiting. You can go in " she said pointing to his office.

Jessica and I were heading to his office when she said "I'm sorry but only one person can go in, he doesn't like many people in his office."

"Oh, I will be the one to go in," I said taking my sketchbook from Jessica.

'Thank you' Dana mouthed to me

Once in front of his office, I knocked and waited for a reply once I heard one, I proceed to open the door and walk inside.

He was facing the window when I walked in probably watching the busy street,  I thought of what my sister said about people not knowing what he looked like. 'please don't tell me we're going to talk without looking at each other' I thought.

"Excuse me, sir, I'm here for our appointment ?" I don't know why it came out like a damn question.

After a second the chair started to turn I don't know why it was happening in slow motion but once I set my eyes on the CEO of Space Electronics, I was speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
115 14 5
How would you feel if your comfortable life went up in smoke in under 2 years. Anxious nervous, scared, and overwhelmed are just probably the first f...
5.3K 166 69
22 year old Kalani lost herself in her abusive cheating husband she has to deal with the unexpected death of her Father her sister having a baby with...
12 0 12
The stakes are higher than ever as Dahlia, Jack, and the others work to take down Ortiz. They're in over their heads, not having all the information...