Distance

By lalunazz

(Sequel of 'Just a game') When two people are ment for each other, No time is long, No distance is too far... More

Distance
1
2
3
4
Fangirl update
5
6
7.5
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
14
14.5
15
16
17
18
18.5
19
Dahilan kung bakit walang update
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
27.2
28
28.5
29
30
31
32
32.5
33
Author's Note (Must read)
34
35
35.5
36
37
37.5
38
39
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
46.5
47
48
48.2
49
50
51
52
53
53.5
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
61.5
62
62.2
62.5
63
Note!
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
69.5
69.5 (2)
70
71
72
New story
73 -[End]
Epilogue
Announcement
save the date
hey
OMG?????
announcement again

7

14.2K 326 91
By lalunazz

The encounter

LISA

The boys went out to buy some whines ang foods. Well except for J-hope, Yugyeom and Donghyuk. They stayed here with us.

We arranged some things in here. For space you know? Hehe. Seulgi assigned me to set the Karaoke version of their Television.

What the heck i don't know how this works.

"Do you need any help?" Donghyuk appeared behind me and yes i need his help

"Oh sure. Hehehe." I stepped aside to let him do the work. I watched him attentively so next time I'll know what to do.

"Are you staring at me?" He suddenly asked. "Look i know I'm handsome, but can you stop staring at me?" Then this time he faced me. Why is he so full of himself?

Oh cause he's Kim Donghyuk.

"What? I'm not staring at your handsome face. I'm staring at how you move. On how you fix Seulgi's Tv ya know?" He burst out laughing and stood up.

"Well i hope you scanned it perfectly. It's done let's go back to them." We both went back to our group of friends who's now sitting in cirlce on the floor.

"And yeah Lisa- Oh perfect timing! You guys sit beside each other there!" J-hope pointed at the space where me and Donghyuk can sit.

I scanned the place and the others are not yet here.

"Ok what's happening here?" I asked them. Cause i just heard my name when we got back.

"Oh J-hope is telling Irene that one time when you lost your way back to our condo! Hahaha!" Seulgi mentioned out laughing with the others.

Oh my god. That's so embarrassing.

"Oh yeah J-hope? How about that one time when a Japanese guy called you 'Baka' and you said 'moo' cause you're thinking that's a cow huh?" I fired back while laughing. J-hope went red from embarrassment.

"Hey! I thought it's a cow! Cause 'Baka' is cow from the Philippines." He explained while pouting.

"We're not in the Philippines Hobi." Yugyeom said while patting J-hopes shoulder.

"Memories.." Donghyuk whispered. I remembered everything from the first day we went to Japan and up to now having our own Dance Concert here in Korea.

"We weren't just Dancing and learning to dance in Japan, we also had Japanese lesson right Momo?" Hyoyeon faced Momo and Momo nodded.

"They're a not so good at learning Japanese, well except for Lalisa here." She pointed at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's because she's talented." Tzuyu said proudly at me.

"Golden Child indeed." Yugyeom said while laughing and i shook my head.

"My cousin, Jungkook is the Golden Child Yugyeom, HAHAHA!" I laughed out loud. Cause they always thought I'm the Golden Child. After 10 minutes the boys are back.

"Well looky here! They're back!" Irene shouted as soon as she saw the boys.

"Is the Karaoke ready?? I want to sing!" Ten shouted. He's hype today.

"What are you gonna sing Ten?" Taehyung asked while preparing the song book in his hand. (pilipino tayo ngayon peeps)

"Fantastic Baby hurryy!!!" What the hell HAHAHAH!

"He sure is hype today huh?" Taemin mumbled at us and we all agreed.

"He isn't usually like that?" Irene asked. Well she doesn't know him that much yet.

"No, that's why we're weirded out with him today." Momo said while.. Eating already.

This girl can't wait seriously.

"You're eating Jokbal again?" Yugyeom asked while looking at Momo.

"Yes why? Is there a problem?" She can eat whatever she wants and she still had that abs of hers.

Unbelievable..

"No just con-" Hyoyeon's words were cut off with Loud music.

And it's Ten singing.

"Yeogi buteora! Modu moyeora! WE GON PARTY LIKE!" He pointed the mic at us and we know what he wants

"LI LI LI LA LA LA!!" We all stood upvto dance like crazyy. I wonder when will the others get here?

"Mamuel yeoreora! Meoril biwora! Bureul jipyeora LI LI LI LA LA LA!" We all sung together.

It's going to be the best party ever.

I was about to sing the next line with them when i heard the door bell. Must be 2yeon, or Sana, or the others.

"Lisa get the door." Donghyuk said while looking at me and i glared at him.

"Yah! Why me?? I'm enjoying here!" I complained while whining.

"Go get it Lisa!" Seulgi said while smirking at me. What's with the smirk?

"Aiishh fine!" I angrily walked to the front door.

"Stop being lazy woman!" Yugyeom shouted at me. I opened the door while glaring at him

"Hey I'm not lazy!" I saw him laughed at him. I turned my attention to the person rang the doorbell and i didn't expect it to be her

"L-lisa?"

--

"WOW!! FANTASTIC BABY DANCE!!"

It's Jennie Kim.

They're getting wild inside while im here stuck in the front door.

"Lisa?!! Oiii who are they?!" Seulgi asked shouting and i can't even answer her or move. I'm stuck send help.

"This is unexpected." I heard Wendy mumbled.

Someone put it's arm around my shoulder and i freaked out

"Holy flying cockle doodle pickle!" Seulgi burst out laughing because of my sudden random words. Her smile got wider as she saw who's outside.

"Ohh! Jennie!! Get inside guys!" She shouted then she pushed me outside and i almost fell.

"SEULGII!!" I shouted and i glared at her.

"My bad Manoban. Hehehe" Jennie and Wendy. And the guy i don't know that is familiar to me went in. "Oh Lis close the door."

"Whaattt??? Why meeee??" I whined again. But i ended up doing it anyways.

"Hey guys! Jennie Kim is hereee!!" Seulgi shouted and my teammates looked surprised while looking at Jennie then they looked at me.

What's with them???..

Aishh.. I'm feeling a little pale right now.

"Jennie?" -Tzuyu

"Jennie Kim?" -Momo

"Niniii??" -Irene

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim??" -Vkook

"The great Jennie Kim?" -Yugyeom

"Jennie nini??" -Jhope

"The on and only Jennie Kim" Jennie said while laughing. A blessing to everyone's ear.

They all laughed in unsion that cause the others to laugh aswell. I sat down beside Tzuyu and sighed hard. She looked at me.

"You ok? You look pale." I nod my head while smiling. "You suree??"

"I'm Lisa ,I'm ok" I'm sure i copied my sister haah!

Jennie sat in front of me. And the others are beside her. The heck i didn't expect this.

Whyyyyyy

Whyy nowww?? Is this my Karmaa?

--
End of part 7|Distance

Stream Boy With Luv peeps! Support Bangtan! Stop the fanwars. And remember if they broke one of Blackpinks record, keep in your mind that records are ment to be broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 37.6K 73
A story were a hot Badgirl also a Player.. Meets.. A normal girl who is also smart... "Did you really love me? Or was it just a game?" - Lisa -Comp...
2.2K 88 18
Mona Mozuni Reddit keep on chasing the person she's inlove with ever since. She's afraid of the idea about letting go her first love. They already br...
16K 533 31
A successful businesswoman who lives her life with her 2-golden rules.. 1. no money no life 2. f*ck other things. She's been in her inherit business...
59.9K 2.4K 11
( JENLISA ) are people really meant to be apart or do they always find a way back to each other? started: 06/21/2019 ended: 07/16/2019