The Alpha King's Human

By DRK_Stories

Taken by a psychopath to be a lab rat, shes been tortured for four years. She finally escapes into the dark w... More

One | Taken
Two | Escape
Three | Clifford The Big Brown Dog
Four | Treatment
Five | New Home... For Now
Seven | Mate...?
Author's Note

Six | Dreams

6.5K 287 24
By DRK_Stories

Alex Rakkar

I was lying on a bed on top of silk sheets. I look down and find that I am only in a pair of lace panties. The room is dark, the only light coming from the full moon that can be seen through the window to my left.

I hear some noise and look back towards the foot of the bed. There I can make out the shape of a well built tall man with his arms crossed, making the muscles in his arms bulge. It's too dark to make out details, but I can tell he has dark hair. Uncrossing his arms, he slowly approaches the bed.

I try to get up but find that my arms are tied together above my head, making me unable to sit up. I pull my legs up, bending them in an attempt to distance my self from the approaching man.

"Haha, you think you can get away from me kitten?" he chuckles, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine at the sound. His voice sounds husky and full of lust, so enticing. It's the best thing I've ever heard. I don't want him to stop talking.

He climbs onto the foot of the bed and crawls towards me. I still can't make out his feature in the darkness. He reaches my legs and places both of his hands on my knees. He spreads them apart and positions himself between them and leans his body over mine. I can feel my bare nipples harden as they rub against his hard defined chest. He brings his face close to mine, our lips almost touching.

"W-what are you doing?" I question, my voice coming out low and thick, filled with lust and anticipation. I could feel my face heat up and flush from embarrassment.

"What would you like me to do kitten?" he said running his hand down my leg from my knee, playing with the edge of my panties before moving it up my bare side, coming to a rest by my breast. The other arm held him up, so I wasn't crushed under his weight. He moved his lips from above mine and started kiss my jaw. He trailed kisses down my neck. He placed light bites and kisses all over my neck and collar bone. When he reached a sweet spot in the crock of my neck, I let out a large moan as wetness flooded my panties. I felt him smile against my skin before focusing his attack there. He kissed the spot, following that with bites. He licked away the slight sting that the bites brought before kissing and sucking the spot.

I could feels his hardness pressed up against my covered core though his jeans. He grinds his large bulge against my clit as he repeatedly kissed, bit, licked, and sucked my sweet spot, leaving his mark and causing a never ending string of pants and moans to fall from my lips.

He moves lower, trailing kisses down my collar bone towards my heaving breasts. He kisses both my breast before taking my hardened right nipple into his mouth, causing me to moan again. He flicked his tongue across it before lightly grinding it between his teeth. He pinches my left nipple with his hand while focusing on my right with his mouth before switching his mouth to the left and hand to the right. He then continues to leave a trail of wet kisses down my stomach to my throbbing core.

"I can smell how much you desperately want me, kitten," he says smirking with his lips against my skin just above my panties. The vibration of his voice against my skin sends shivers down my spine.

He places his hands on both sides of my hips, slowly pulling my panties down. I lift my hips to help him, causing him to chuckle lightly. He continues to remove my panties while trailing kissing down my legs.

Once he has them removed, he tosses them to the side. He brings himself up till I can feel his breath against my wet folds. He starts to place wet kisses on my thighs, avoiding the one place I need him to desperately touch. He slowly moves his lips towards my core but never touches it. After a while of this, I let out a frustrated whimper.

"What's wrong kitten, what do you need?" he says knowingly, smirking against my thigh.

I let out another whimper while raising my hips towards him, too embarrassed to say anything.

"You need to use your words love," he says while pulling away to look at me. I can feel his fingers lightly trace around my wet folds, refusing to touch them.

"T-touch me," I whisper, my voice filled with need and embarrassment.

The moment the words left my lips, his head was between my legs. He trailed his tongue up through my wet lips, letting out a groan of pleasure. He wanted to do this as much as I wanted him to.

I felt his tongue drive between my folds. He fucked me with his tongue before he circled it around my clit, teasing me. The moment his tongue touched my bundle of nerves, I let out a loud, throaty moan, raising my hips up against his mouth while closing my eyes. He gripped my hips tightly as he continued to flick and suck my clit, drawing loud moans from me.

Suddenly he plunged a finger into my folds. He slowly started to fuck me with it, before adding a second, increasing his speed. His fingers thrust in and out of me while his tongue focused on my clit. I was a panting and moaning mess at this point.

I could feel my muscles clench around his fingers as I came closer to climaxing. Just when I thought I was about to go over the edge, his fingers slowed, denying me my release. I opened my eyes and looked at him, whimpering.

"Beg me kitten, let me know how desperately you want me to make you cum," he said, smirking against my core while looking up at me.

"P-please, I need it," I gasp out between my moans.

"That's a good girl," he said while placing a kiss on my clit. He increased the speed of his fingers while flicking and sucking my clit with his tounge once again.

I could feel my orgasm building higher and higher. With a final flick of his tongue, and plunge of his fingers, I came while screaming and moaning in pleasure, my muscles clenching around his fingers.

*

I woke up panting and covered in sweat. The room was still dark and the clock on the side table read 3:56am. I ran a hand through my damp hair. I could feel the pool of wetness between my legs, and felt myself quiver from the after effects of my climax when I moved my legs, causing my lips to rub against my sensitive clit.

This is the first time ever that I've had a wet dream. I never thought they could be so intense that I could climax from them, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm still a virgin, but that doesn't mean I've never experienced an orgasm. Before I was kidnapped, I used to regularly explore my body with my hands and pleasure myself by 'flicking the bean' as one may put it. This one dream induced orgasm is better than any of the ones I have given myself, even better then the first orgasm I ever had.

I drank the glass of cold water placed beside the clock and got up and went to the bathroom. I wiped my self dry and splashed cold water on my face to calm myself down. I went back into my room and lay down in bed again, hoping to get a few more hours of sleep. That may be difficult with the dream playing over and over repeatedly in my mind.

Zander Knight

I woke up panting. I look down to see my throbbing cock forming a tent in my boxers.

That was an intense dream. I've had wet dreams before, but never one as intense as this. I've never had a dream make me as hard as I am now.

Throwing off my covers, I strip my boxers off as I make my way to my bathroom. I step into my large glass shower and turn on the cold water, hoping to calm myself down.

All I can think of is that dark haired girl in the dream, lying on my bed with her hands tied above her head. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was beautiful. I could still remember how her skin felt under my own in the dream. I could still hear her pants and moans of pleasure ringing in my ears. Pleasure that I gave her. I could still hear her whimpering and begging for me, could still remember her writhing as she came under my lips as my fingers were deep within her.

Fuck. I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing cock and moved it up and down along the length. I fucked my hand while memories of her from the dream played through my head. I wanted her, needed her.

I came with a loud groan while replaying her orgasm that I gave her in my head. Creamy ribbons shot out of the tip of my cock and mixed with the water of the shower. I wished it was deep inside of her instead. I've never experienced an orgasm as great as the one I just gave myself with my hand while thinking of her. I've had sex with my fair share of women, and this one jerk off session gave me more pleasure than what any of those women have been able to.

Cleaning myself off, I finish my shower and head to my closet to get dressed. It's around 4:30am and I know it's useless to try to go back to sleep with the memories of that dream going through my head. I head to my office down the hall to do some work to distract myself so I don't spend the next hour or so jerking off to the dream.

After a few hours of work, my phone starts ringing. It's the Alpha of the Moon Star Pack.

"Hello," I answer the phone while continuing to go over some papers about one of the many business I own.

"Hello Alpha King, this is Alpha Bello. How are you doing this fine morning?" he asks cheerfully.

"What do you want?" I ask ignoring his question. I don't want to waste my time talking to Chad Bello. He's a narcissistic Alpha who believes everyone, besides me, is below him, including my Beta. I had to allow James to purchase an apartment in the city near his pack last time I sent him there for business. It's the only thing that stopped him from constantly complaining about the Alpha to me.

"Well Alpha King, I'm just calling you in regards to your Beta. He seems to be distracted from the task you sent him to preform. I've even heard some of your warriors complain about how he arrives late and leave early," he says, hoping that snitching on my Beta will get him into my good books.

"I'll be coming down there myself to deal with my Beta. I'll be staying at his place in the city, and will be staying for the remaining duration that he and my men will be in your pack territory," I respond, hanging up before he can say another word.

Clearly James didn't follow the orders I gave to him. Guess I'm going to have to go down there and show him what happens when he chooses to disobey me. Best friend or not it doesn't matter, he chose to ignore his Alpha Kings direct orders and for that he will have to pay. I'll probably just kill the human he's so preoccupied with in front of him, maybe that will teach him to stop disrespecting me and to follow my orders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
105K 2.8K 13
Kate did not want to meet her mate, not until she finished school and lived her life. Too bad her dog had other plans. Mark is the alpha in training...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
11.2K 115 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...