BLUE | k•th ✓

By UrMyHopee

"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearte... More

INTRODUCTION
MAIN CHARACTERS
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•

•Prologue•

24.3K 965 242
By UrMyHopee

soulmate:

/ˈsəʊlmeɪt/

noun

'a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner'

'A soulmate is not someone you can walk away from that easily. It is someone you can't imagine being without, a person you believe is worth sticking with and fighting for'

Does everyone have their own definitions of a soulmate?

Does everyone believe in a soulmate?

Does everyone have a soulmate?

And if they do,

.....do they ever find them?

What if there's hundreds, thousands, millions people who never find their soulmate?

In a blink of an eye or an abrupt turn of the head, they miss finding their soulmate? The one they truly belong with, the one they truly are mean to be with. The one person who can fulfill the hole of emptiness in their hearts.

Some don't. Some end up curling into the arms of a stranger for life that they continuously convince themselves they belong with. 

But what if one lucky individual does manage to unexpectedly find their soulmate? Is it a sudden happily ever after? 

Because what if a soulmate doesn't always mean something good? Maybe everyone's got it all wrong and a soulmate isn't as delightful and amazing as they all make it out to be. 

One move, one kiss, one touch. 

All of them determining the road to your soulmate and the road that leads on after that.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.4K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
339K 12.4K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
1.3M 62.1K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...