Reunion (l.s)

By TPWLarry

It's the year 2020 and Louis gets an unexpected call informing him that one direction were reuniting in no le... More

The phone call
Catching up
Packed bags
The meal pt1
The meal pt2
Pool troubles
Shopping trip
Back in the studio
Clubbing
Confessions.
Fighting back
Dressing rooms
Sweet creature
Carpool karaoke
Old memories
Jealousy
The late late show
Spill your guts
Deals
Disguises
Lip syncing
Accidental
Stress
Broken contract
Given up
Explanations
Chatty man
Lazy day
New rules
Disaster interview
Legal actions
Rehearsals
Busy day
Medicine
Party bus
Hangovers
Family
Just hold on
Caught
Gone
Touched
Bears
Plan B
The rebound
Hospital
Another problem.
Released
If i could fly
Shit show
Exposed
Revealed
Speech
Alone
Responses
Blue and green
Free
Our story/ Part one
Our story/Part two
Our story/Part three
Reunion is finished
Update/new book

Water fight

133K 3.7K 24.2K
By TPWLarry

Holy shit I'm on 31k!!! Keep up with the comments and votes, I love you guys🖤
_____________________________

"Good evening Manchester!" Harry screamed loudly into the microphone, the sound of his voice echoing around the stadium.

The fans cheered and screamed in reply, putting a large smile on all of the lads faces. Their family members were sat in a more secluded area of the stadium so they could enjoy the show without the fans recognising and mauling them.

Anne and Gemma grinned at one another upon hearing the reaction harry got from the fans, they found it amazing that the band could still fill out stadiums as large as this even after so much time being away.

"You all look fabulous tonight" Harry said to the crowd, gaining yet another scream in return, making him smirk and laugh slightly into the mic.

"Wherever you came from, wether that's here in Manchester or from miles away, we appreciate you taking the time to be with us tonight. We love you all very much" Harry said truthfully, speaking on the other lads part during the little speech.

"Now, our family members are actually here tonight" Harry said making the fans scream in excitement as they looked around in search of said family members.

"Um excuse me, attention up here please. This isn't doing well for my narcissism" He joked sarcastically when he saw the fans turning their attention away at the mention of their family members.

They all suddenly laughed and faced him once again, the lads were shaking their heads fondly and their family members were in awe at how good he was when entertaining the audience.

"Good, thank you, well we better get on with the first song. This is little black dress" Harry finalised with a grin before turning away and making his way to the lads once again, the fans left screaming behind him.

The chords of the song sounded around the stadium and the lights dimmed, creating an atmosphere of excitement and tension.

Louis and harry glanced at each other with smirks on their faces, ready to begin singing the first verse together. They brought the mics to their lips and began belting out the lyrics as they made their way around the front of the stage.

"Little black dress just walked into the room, making heads turn can't stop looking at you"

Louis turned to harry and pointed to his chest whilst singing that part, as if dedicating it to him. The lyrics were true to him, whenever he saw harry in one of his lavish suits he honestly couldn't turn his head away, even when on a large stage like this surrounded by thousands of people.

The fans took notice and went into a frenzy, the show had only just begun and the two lads were already teasing each other, they were excited now more than ever for what's to come.

Anne, Gemma, Lottie, fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe were smirking at each other after seeing the interaction, happy that they were going against all the rules put in place by Simon and doing whatever they wanted to anyway. They were no longer hiding in fear of the man, they were embracing themselves and each other, showing their fans the truth.

"It's so right, it's so right, it's so right you know"

Harry walked closer to Louis so their faces were almost touching as he sung the words loudly with the man, swaying his hips slightly with a smirk playing on his lips before he abruptly broke away and walked to the other side of the stage, leaving Louis smiling and slightly aroused.

"Little black dress did you come here alone, it's too late, it's too late, it's too late to go home, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright you know, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright you know"

Harry sung to one set of fans whilst Louis took the other, their voices mixing angelically over the music. Louis turned to see a fan throw water on Harrys expensive Gucci suit, making him roll his eyes playfully and walk away from the fan in question, and this gave Louis an idea as a sneaky grin came up on his face.

He hadn't had a water fight in years. And he knew it was immature for his age, but fuck it, nobody's too old for a water fight, right?

He thought he'd leave it for later though, make it so nobody sees it coming, especially Liam.

Zayn joined Harry and Louis and began singing the chorus with them, making the fans even more excited if that was even possible.

"I wanna see the way you move for me baby, I wanna see the way you move for me baby, I wanna see the way you move for me"

Louis smirked and sung the words directly at harry, who raised an eyebrow and began dancing against his microphone stand as if he were putting a show on for Louis. Louis laughed and thought that harry looked both sexy and utterly ridiculous at the same time, only something that harry styles could do.

He shook his head at harry who laughed adorably and stopped his dancing with a shrug, beginning to sing the second verse again with Louis.

"Little black dress who you doing it for, Little black dress I can't take any more, it's not right, it's not right, it's not right you know"

Louis and harry both slightly frowned when singing these words. These words that they'd been told so many times by management and Simon. That their relationship 'wasn't right' and they really can't take it anymore, making them have to resort to legal action.

"Little black dress what's your favourite song, Little black dress I won't do you no harm, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright you know, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, cause I'll take you home"

Harry winked at the last line making Louis smirk and blush slightly. Niall and Liam suddenly made their appearance next to them and they all sung in a line at the end of the stage, singing the lyrics with the fans.

"I wanna see the way you move for me baby, I wanna see the way you move for me baby, I wanna see the way you move for me"

And with that the song was over, the fans were going mad for all the 'Larry proof' they had gotten from just one song and they felt like they had travelled back to the early days of one direction, where Louis and harry did stuff like this all the time, not having a care in the world and no restrictions.

"I'm glad they're back to how they used to be" Lottie said to the group of people surrounding her who were watching the band play in awe.

"Me too. They've done enough hiding, it pained me so much having to watch them be treated the way they did and still do by management" Anne replied, shaking her head in disgust at the mere thought of modest and Simon.

"Can't they get out of the contract some how?" Daisy asked, taking her attention away from the lads on stage.

"There must be a way, it would probably have to be done legally though. I'm going to ask them about it later" Anne said with a nod, smiling at Louis younger sister.

"God they proper went at it out there, and that was only the first song. I don't even wanna imagine what they're going to do later on in the show" Gemma said with a laugh, shaking her head at Louis and her brothers behaviour.

"Don't even mention it, he acted like a stripper for God's sake" Lottie said, referring to Harry whilst laughing with the rest of the girls.

"Well, you get used to the sight after seeing him with Louis for years" Anne said, joining in with the laughter, looking down on the two boys that were currently whispering something to one another.

"My brothers a bad influence" Fizzy said with a grin, knowing exactly why harry had acted that way on stage.

"Too right he is, where's my innocent baby gone?" Anne said sarcastically with a smile.

"He'll never be innocent again as long as he's with Louis. Honestly, how's he not dying in embarrassment after doing that knowing his family are here?" Gemma said with a scoff.

"Well he's always been quite a show off, I don't think he cares to be honest" Anne replied with a smile, focusing her attention back on the boys.

"Hey Karen, I think Liam's about to perform" Anne suddenly called to Karen who was talking to Zayn's mum about god knows what.

Karen whipped her head up and watched with wide, focused eyes as her son took his place on stage and the intro of strip that down began playing.

"You know I've been taking some time and I've been keeping to myself, I've had my eyes up on the prize, ain't watching anybody else, but your love hit me hard girl yeah your bad for my health, I love the cards that I've been dealt, do you feel the same as well?"

As Liam sung he danced the usual routine he had learned specifically for this song, making the lads watch, stunned at his performance. Where did the boy that couldn't dance for shit go? Louis thought.

As Zayn heard the lyrics he felt a pang of what he suspected to be jealousy surge through him. He knows their little fling didn't exactly work out because they were both bisexual, meaning they were still quite involved with other girls at the time they developed feelings for each other.

It was a tough situation for the both of them. They had talked a little about it since returning to the band but there were still a lot of unresolved topics they needed to sit down and really talk through.

On one hand they both definitely had feelings for one another, the same feelings that never really went away during hiatus, but they had a lot of problems getting in the way of it. Liam has a son now, bear, with Cheryl and to Zayn's knowledge they are still a bit on and off. And Zayn is still talking to Gigi, whom he isn't sure if he has feelings for or not. He really needed to figure this shit out and soon, he can't bare it anymore.

"You know I used to be in 1D, now I'm out free"

Liam sung these words with a smirk, looking back towards the lads who were making gestures towards themselves, as if to say they're right here, right now, back as a band.

"People wanted me for one thing, that's not me. I'm not changing the way that I used to be, I just wanna have fun and get rowdy, one coke and Bacardi, sip it lightly, when I walk inside the party, girls on me, F1 type Ferrari, 6 feet speed, girl I love it when you body grinds on me, baby"

As Liam sung the lads were laughing at the lyrics, knowing that this isn't what Liam used to be like and still isn't, this song was probably just written for publicity to kick start his solo career.

"Fucking hell he sounds like one of those self centred mumble rappers" Louis said sarcastically, laughing with Harry.

"Zayn you need to sort him out mate" Niall said whilst snickering with the other two lads, making Zayn shake his head with a smirk.

Liam sung the rest of the song and soon it was over, the fans screaming his name and he waved at them making his way around the stage.

Louis smirked as he grabbed a large bottle of water, the lads turning to him to say something but stopped when Louis places a finger against his lips and shushed them with a grin.

Liam was in the middle of a speech, facing the audience and seeming oblivious to the sneaky man coming up behind him.

As Louis went He shushed the fans and they nodded towards him, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Oh god what's he doing now" Lottie said with a sigh, but a smirk on her lips none the less.

"Water fight, again" Phoebe replied while laughing.

"Why's it gone all quiet in here?" Liam asked the crowd who were now focused on Louis as he strolled up behind Liam, taking the lid of the bottle and preparing to douse the man in it.

"I think Liam's a bit full of himself don't you?" Louis said making his presence known and without a second thought spilling the ice cold water all over his head, the water cascading down Liam's body as he let out a girly scream.

Liam tried to get away from Louis but he was held in place, even though Louis was small he was surprisingly strong, not letting Liam get away as he finished pouring the entire bottle on him.

The fans were in hysterics, laughing at the scene in front of them as the two men stumbled around the stage.

"Your gonna pay for that Tommo" Liam said, before grabbing a bottle of his own and opening the cap, running after Louis down the stage runway, trying not to slip on the water.

Louis flipped Liam off over his shoulder as he ran far in front of him, being a lot faster than Liam or any of the other lads. Speaking of the them, they were watching what was happening whilst laughing, doubling over at the sight of Liam trying to catch Louis like they were four year olds.

Liam soon caught up to Louis when there was no stage left to run on. Louis accepted his fate and stood still whilst Liam tipped the water all over him, the water drenching his clothing and making it stick to his body.

Harry caught sight of Louis and felt as if his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Louis looked extremely hot with the water dripping down his body, his muscles defined under the white shirt clinging to his skin. He soon snapped out of his trance though when Niall snapped his fingers in front of his face, grinning like a madman at Harry practically drooling.

"Jesus that was cold" Louis said as he grabbed a towel, drying himself off as best he could, but not succeeding.

"How'd you think I feel? You got one right out of the ice box whilst I only had a room temperature bottle to Throw on you" Liam retorted, shoving Louis a bit playfully, which was a mistake as Louis slipped over the puddle of water beneath his feet and fell on his back with a loud thud.

Louis groaned in pain but smirked as Liam came towards him looking worried, holding a hand out for him to help him up.

Louis took his hand and pulled harshly, bringing Liam tumbling to the stage floor on top of him. Louis was laughing loudly, unaffected by the situation whilst Liam was muttering curse words under his breath.

The crowd were laughing loudly whilst their family members were shaking their heads fondly, thinking how ridiculous they were being.

The other three men made their way down the stage to Liam and Louis, calming down from their laughter as they saw them laying on the floor drenched in water.

"If I help you your not gonna pull me down too are you?" Harry asked Louis as he bent down to talk to him, giving him a smirk.

"Never" Louis simply replied, grabbing Harrys hand and using it to pull himself up off the floor, the fans awing at the cute gesture.

Louis stood chest to chest with harry , staring at him with a smile on his face.

"You look hot by the way" Harry whispered in his ear with a smirk, making Louis blush and laugh.

"Don't I always?" Louis asked sarcastically, tilting his head to the side.

"Sure babe" Harry said, the smirk not yet leaving his lips.

The lads continued with the concert and when it was over they thanked the crowd and bowed, waving at them and sending kisses as they left the stage, the screams still being heard from behind them.

Their family members were escorted back stage and met up with them in the dressing room where they saw them changing into more comfortable clothing.

"Jesus I don't wanna see my brother in his underwear" Daisy said with a grimace as she turned around and faced the wall until they got changed.

"Rude" Louis said sarcastically but then gestures for her that it was safe to look once he was in his clothes again.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Harry asked all their family members as he was brushing his hair back away from his face.

"Yeah it was great, apart from the fact that you couldn't leave Louis alone for two seconds" Gemma sarcastically replied with a smirk at her brother.

"Heyyy" Harry said with a laugh as he flipped her off teasingly.

"Harry" Anne warned but had a smile on her face, not actually caring.

"Sorry" Harry said sheepishly as he turned his attention back to his bag that he was packing.

"Wait, do you guys have to go to the next city already?" Lottie asked a little disappointedly as she saw all the lads packing their stuff up.

"No don't worry, we don't leave until tomorrow afternoon. We were thinking we could either go out for drinks or just go back to the hotel and talk?" Louis replied reassuringly as he also packed his belongings away.

There was a small debate on what to do after that, some people wanting to go out where as others wanted to go to the hotel, so in the end they settled on going for a drink or two then going to the hotel for the rest of the night.

The huge group of them were all escorted to a large limo that would fit them all and were driven straight to a private club/bar in Manchester City centre. The place they were going was booked out for them last minute, the owners agreeing as they were such huge celebrities. Their life did have some perks amongst all the bad shit after all.

"Fuck sake" Zayn muttered as he saw all the paps outside the bar, how did they even know there'd be here? It was last minute for God's sake.

"Right, Paul here will take you guys in first then come back for us, wait in the entrance for us okay?" Louis told their family members, seeing Paul make his way out to their car and telling the paps to move out of the way.

They all nodded and got out of the car one by one after Paul opened the door. It was a little stressful as there were a few rude paps who wouldn't leave them alone, but the majority were respectful, well either that or they just didn't care for them, they came for pictures of the lads after all.

Louis saw one pap get in Lottie and Fizzys way, And was about to get out and say something but stopped in his tracks when he saw his sisters sassing the man aggressively, making him step back with his arms up as if he was surrendering. Louis laughed and felt proud of his sisters, they were exactly like him, Little donny chavs at heart, not taking any shit from irrelevant people.

Once they all made it inside Paul came back for them and opened the door. They were immediately met with flashes and shouting, the paps desperately trying to get their pictures and questions answered.

They all ignored the crowd until Louis saw the man who tried to stop his sisters, he smirked before calling out "haha you got sassed by my sisters" earning a glare from the man and a nudge from harry, as if to say cut it out.

They made it into the bar without any problems and met up with their family again in the entrance, Louis immediately high giving his sisters and laughing with them about the situation. Yup, bad influence indeed.

One of the waitresses greeted them and navigated them to a large seating area around the fireplace in the main area of the bar. It was a cozy place, especially without it being crowded with people, it was just the lads and their family and friends seated on comfy couches and chairs around a fireplace in a dimmed room.

"Could I take your orders for drinks?" The waitress kindly asked once they were all seated, Louis leaning into Harrys chest as harry wrapped an arm around him.

Everyone took notice of the two lads and cooed at them as they seemed to be oblivious to the stares, just embracing each other in this time of much needed calmness during a busy time in their lives.

"Can I get a pint please?" Louis asked as he looked up to the woman, who smiled and nodded, noting down his order.

"I'll have tequila on ice please" Harry answered, ordering the drink he usually liked after a show.

"Ooh I want a cocktail!" Daisy suddenly exclaimed, looking excited, as did Phoebe.

"You can't have a cocktail babes, your too young" Lottie said with a small smile, making the two girls pout.

"We're 16, it's not that young. Everyone else is drinking" Phoebe argued.

"Oh come on, let them have a drink, it's only for tonight. I was drinking at 16" Louis said with a smirk, him getting a say as he was the eldest of the siblings.

"Yeh but that's you Louis" Fizzy said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Every 16 year old has had a drink by that age" Louis shrugged, honestly not thinking it would be a problem allowing his sisters to have one drink for the special occasion, it didn't even need to be a strong drink.

"Would the bar even allow it?" Lottie asked, now turning her attention back to the waitress who looked slightly awkward and unsure of the situation.

"Well we don't normally serve 16 year olds, well not cocktails anyway, usually they're only allowed a beer or blue wkd, something like that and that has to be with an adult, but I guess we could make an exception for a cocktail each seeming as nobody else is here and well, it's you so" She said with a small smile.

"Yes! Can we then?" Daisy asked excitedly.

"Whatever, Louis said yes so I guess so, only one though" Lottie replied with a sigh.

Lottie liked to think of herself as quite responsible when it came to the younger siblings, trying to act as their mother figure after Jay passed. But when she really thought about it, she did drink at 16 as well and the girls sometimes have parties back home whilst drinking much more than just one cocktail, so what was there to be worried about?

"Thank you" They both replied, now feeling content that they wouldn't be left out.

The waitress then collected all their orders and walked away to get the drinks, leaving them to talk.

"So, hows the reunion been so far?" Anne asked the lads, interested in what's gone on in the past few months.

"It's been good, busy, but good. We got back from America a few weeks ago" Liam answered as harry and Louis seemed to be to immersed in one another.

"Yeh? Bet the weather was better over there" Anne said, thinking about how sunny it was in LA whilst here in England it was none stop rain.

"Yeh it was great, how have you guys been anyway?" Niall asked politely.

"Not much really, I spent a lot of time with Gemma though" Anne said, smiling at her daughter who was sat cuddled up next to her.

"I got my sunglasses range out" Gemma said proudly, smiling at the thought of her accomplishment.

"Oh yeh I saw that on Instagram a while back, well done by the way" Zayn said with a smile.

"Thank you" Is all Gemma replied, smiling gratefully at the man.

The waitress returned with their drinks, trying not to spill them as there were a lot to carry. She sat them down on the large table in front of the fire place and was thanked by everyone before she left once again.

Daisy and Phoebe excitedly grabbed their drinks and drank a large gulp of the alcoholic beverage, loving the taste of their blue cocktails.

"Hey slow down, you've only got one and it's not bloody water" Louis suddenly piped up, watching his sisters giggle smugly as they now sipped their cocktails.

Louis shook his head and took a sip of his beer before putting it back down on the table and handing harry his tequila, harry thanked him with a kiss on the cheek and also took a sip before handing it back to Louis to place on the table.

Maura, Niall's mum, noticed the gesture and smirked at Anne, now wanting to know the details behind how they got back together.

"So, harry, Louis, your back together again" Maura said with a grin, sipping on her red wine as the two men looked towards her, broken out of their trance.

All the attention was now focused back on the couple and Louis squirmed slightly under their watchful eyes, harry noticing and soothing him with gentle rubs on his shoulder.

"Yeh, it's not like official yet though, we're working on it" Harry explained, smiling down at Louis.

"I'm glad, is Simon giving you trouble again though?" Karen asked, not even wanting to say the mans name.

"Yeh, that's what we needed to talk to you about actually" Louis sighed out, rubbing his forehead.

"Why? What is it? Did he do something wrong again?" Anne suddenly asked, worried about the tone of Louis' voice.

"It's a long story. I guess I'll start from the beginning" Louis said with a shaky breath, now having to explain the breakup once again which he dreaded.

"So, I'm pretty sure you all know how me and harry broke up, with the Uh, the cheating thing" Louis began, picking at his nails, a habit he used to deal with his anxiousness.

Harry continued to soothe him and everyone else in the room nodded their heads, knowing exactly how everything went down, at first when they heard the news they were all disappointed with Louis, wondering how he could throw years of love away for one girl, but they didn't know the truth.

"Well, it was actually a PR stunt, kind of, or set up to be. Simon had told me that I was going to do a PR stunt with Eleanor and had told me beforehand that Harry knew about it, which he didn't, but I didn't know that. I ended up getting piss drunk when at the club, I actually think Eleanor was giving me more and more drinks on purpose but I'm not sure. You know how the rest of it went and I regret it immensely, but it's in the past now, me and harry have talked it over and were both in a better place" Louis finished, taking a deep breath and running his hands through his hair as everyone sat in silence, not knowing how to respond.

"Wait, so your telling me that Simon set you both up?" Fizzy asked, her tone laced with anger at the revelation.

"Uh, Yeh, I guess" Louis said sadly.

"Sorry for my language, but what a fucking dick. I knew he was a shit person but I didn't think he'd go as low to split you guys up" She continued, shaking her head in disbelief.

"It's still partly my fault though-" Louis began but was stopped by Anne.

"No, Louis do not take the blame in all this. If Simon hadn't set you up in the first place it would never have happened, and if Eleanor really did have a part in this by getting you drunk on purpose and taking advantage of you then it's just as much her fault as anyone else's" Anne said sternly but softly, trying to reassure Louis.

All Louis did was nod and sink further into Harrys arms, seeking all the comfort he can get.

"So, What now? What else were you gonna tell us?" Trisha, Zayn's mum asked.

"To put it bluntly, we're going to take legal action. Liam knows all about it and him and the lads are helping us, but we're gathering evidence of his verbal abuse, it would go to court as a discrimination act" Harry explained, taking a sip of his tequila.

"Jesus, it's that bad then?" Anne said sadly.

"Yeh, we've already got some evidence though, some voice recordings of Simon and modest" Liam said.

"Can you show us?" Lottie asked, wanting to know what really goes on behind the scenes.

"Yeh, Louis has it on his phone" Liam agreed, gesturing to her brother.

Louis hesitated for a moment, not knowing if he really wanted them all to hear the shit they go through every day, but he decided they needed to, they wouldn't be able to understand the extent of it without hearing it for themselves. So with that he pulled out his phone and scrolled for the video, finding the worst one of them all.

He shuffled forward and presented his phone to them, they all leaned in to hear the recording better and then Louis pressed play.

"If there's any funny business between you two then I'm upping the contract time" Simon could be heard saying after a while, making everyone except the boys turn and look confusedly at one another, another thing they would need to explain.

"Fuck sake Louis, no kissing, holding hands, hugging, touching, all that shit. To put it simply, don't act gay" Simon spoke up again from the video, making everyone gasp in shock at the mans cruel words. Now what the lads had been telling them was proved, it really was real.

"It's not a bullshit excuse, your careers would go down the drain as people in this industry don't like fags like you. I'm doing you a favour"

What Simon then said was the icing on the cake, making everyone even more infuriated.

"Right, I think we've heard enough, turn that bullshit off" Fizzy said, not caring if she swore at this point, she was too angry to even think right now.

Louis shut off the video and put his phone away again, moving back into Harrys grasp.

"I can't believe him, how can you stand to work with that man?" Anne said in a bitter tone, hating Simon more than ever.

"That's why were taking legal action, to get out of this mess. But you can't say a word about this to anyone, and I mean anyone. If word gets out about this the whole plan is going down the drain, Simon will find out and wipe our phones of any evidence. He'd probably treat us even worse if he found out" Harry said sternly, looking pointedly at each person with a look that made them all shiver, harry can be very intimidating when he wanted to be.

"Yeh, we understand and we wouldn't even dream of telling anybody. Now what was that shit about upping the contract?" Lottie said on behalf of everyone else.

"Simon ripped up our contract a while ago, now saying that if we pull anymore stunts like we've been doing on stage then he will up our contract to five or more years, it will go up and up as punishment each time we do anything. But we're choosing to ignore it, after all, it will be soon over once we've spoken to our lawyers, well hopefully" Louis explained, gripping the couch in anger, his knuckles turning white.

"He can't fucking do that! There's got to be so many rules he's breaking by doing this?" Gemma exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air.

"If nobody knows about it he can do what he wants I guess, but now we've got evidence so it won't be so secretive soon enough" Niall said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay. I think we're all up to date now though and honestly I'm hating this negative atmosphere, let's stop talking about this bullshit and enjoy ourselves, we won't be seeing you for ages after this so we best make the most of it" Anne said, everybody else agreeing with her and getting their drinks to have a toast.

"To your reunion" Anne said and smiled as everybody clinked their glasses together before taking swigs of their drinks, now in a slightly better mood and all the serious topics dropped.

Everybody chatter amongst themselves for a while, Louis and harry keeping to themselves and sharing sweet kisses now and then, not taking notice of anybody else. Suddenly after ages of them seeming to not speak, the twins spoke up.

"Oh my god, I've been wanting to ask you guys this for ages now, but do you know what edits are on social media?" Phoebe asked harry and Louis, who nodded slightly, but not really knowing a lot about them.

They had only ever seen one or two examples of edits made of them, having accidentally found them on social media such as Instagram. Some were actually quite good, others were ridiculous.

"Here look, there's video edits and picture ones" Daisy said as she pointed her phone towards the lads and everyone else to have a look at.

On the screen was a picture of harry and louis holding hands as they seemed to be walking out of a club, Harrys suit jacket draped over Louis shoulders as if he was cold.

"What the fuck that looks so real" Louis said in awe of the editing skills a fan had, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Wait I've had an idea" Niall said as he looked at the picture, a grin forming on his face.

"Go on then" Louis said, gesturing for Niall to continue.

"You know the fan account" Niall began, gaining nods from everyone except their family members who shook their heads in confusion.

"Oh yeh basically we have a fake fan account that we're using to release "Larry proof" that the fans haven't seen before" Niall explained.

"Wait, So that's how them Wellington pictures got released! I saw that all over social media when it got posted, Jesus that was you then?" Phoebe asked in shock.

"Yup, Anyway, I was thinking what if we posted some real pictures of you guys on the account saying they're edits, they'll never know" Niall continued with a smirk, thinking about how confused the fans would get, he really did love tricking them, it was hilarious.

"Shit, Yeh we should, they'll be so confused when they look so real" Harry said whilst laughing, the lads agreeing on the plan which they would take care of later.

"There's more though, I like the video ones the best" Daisy said with a grin, scrolling down on her phone to see a video come up.

The song playing was 'often' by the weekend as video clips were shown in a compilation. It was weird to watch because it seemed like a sexy type of video, alternating between hot shots of Louis and harry on their own before showing people together that were supposed to be them, but were really just some people they didn't even know.

Their eyes widened at the video and were both getting a little flustered at seeing sexy videos of one another. They blushed as they realised every one including their family members were also watching this.

"Um, that's nice but don't you find it weird watching shit like that, I'm your brother after all?" Louis asked hesitantly, finding it weird that his sisters could just happen to scroll past and see this on social media at any time.

"Yes we find it weird obviously, we only played it to see your reactions" Phoebe said with a smirk, giggling at harry and their brothers reactions to the video of one another.

"You little shits" Louis said before shoving the phone out of her hand, making it fall to the floor with a loud thump.

"Oi! If that's broke. Your buying me a new one" Daisy exclaimed, rushing to grab her phone from the floor, but sighing in relief that it wasn't smashed.

"Yeh yeh whatever, please say you don't watch that regularly though, that's just weird" Louis said, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment as harry laughed besides him.

"Don't worry, we only see the cute ones, that was just to mess with you" Daisy said whilst laughing.

"Thank fuck" Louis said in relief, honestly social media can be a bitch sometimes.

"If you look as hot as you did in that I may have to watch them more often" Harry said with a smirk, pulling Louis into his lap and gripping him tightly.

"Shh, there are children here!" Louis said whilst laughing, putting the palm of his hand over Harrys mouth to shut him up.

"Hmm, too bad" Harry said teasingly once he had pushed Louis hand away.

The night continued like this, laughter, chatter and drinks. Everyone felt content with their family's surrounding them and it was the calmest the lads had felt during the entire time of the reunion. They just wished they could spend more nights like this.

________________________________
Author notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it took me so long to write.

I'm sorry I haven't posted the last few days, but I hope the longer chapter made up for it.

Please let me know your opinions and vote, it means a lot:)

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.5K 37
After years of being broken up due to drama within the band, the 1D lads have to do one final tour to mark the 10 year anniversary. Will Louis and Ha...
130K 3.6K 41
Louis and Harry got together around their second year as a band. They fought against management to try and be out, but since the band had gone on the...
389K 9.6K 54
Harry Styles has spent three years without Louis Tomlinson. Harry has never been able to move on from the one that stole his heart, despite every int...
937 8 10
Nearly 14 years since One Direction formed, the group chat is active once again. Harry and Louis have moved in together, with Louis and Harry co-pare...