A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 35

56 2 0
By MilaZenHarmony

The backstage coordinator and designers rushed us out of our dressing rooms and to the side where we were going to emerge on the stage from.

I didn't feel nervous or anything. I've been practising my walk and fake smile for the past few days. The people will be witnessing 'old and smiley' Zendaya. I had to chuckle at the fact that I'm honestly not like that anymore. It's funny how quick people can change under circumstances, in my case, for the 'worst'.

I put my gaze back on the openings to the catwalk. Fifth Harmony had just done their round for their catwalk. So they can go to rest. As to my one-night stand, that's a story for another time.
I began to countdown until it was my turn to walk on the catwalk. And as if on cue, a millisecond after I said 'one' the coordinator ushered me out.

I put on a smile, hands on my hips and began to strut. The crowd went bonkers. I 'smiled' and laughed and posed for the pictures the media were taking. Of course. They just love a show. and needless to say, they were enjoying that 'energy!' I seemed to radiate. I'm telling ya, It's a good thing to be able to manipulate your own energy. I stayed at the centre for a few more seconds as instructed, then waved lightly and walked back down the catwalk, turning around once I reached the end, then headed to the back to take off my shoes.

"Oh my fuck, that was hell times a thousand!" I exclaimed and approached the resting area.

"Tell me about it! I'd like to ram these stilettos up the asses of people who endorsed this trend." Lauren nearly threw the shoe out the door.

The females in the room laughed as I just managed a smile. I sat on the couch next to Normani, who let out an exasperated sigh.

"What world is on your shoulders?" I tried to be concerned.

"ha. I don't know.. I'm just thinking about random stuff. Y'know like this industry. I thought I'd love it, but-" Normani got cut off by me.

"You regret it."

"It has more cons than pros. Especially with my race. Also, I agree with these heels being a pain in the ass; Christ." She confessed

My ears rang and I groaned as I gently rubbed my temples.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Ally looked at me with an exaggerated expression of worry

No. Of course not, I'm a demon. How would I ever be okay?
I sat up and nodded; leaning my head back, onto the chair.

I didn't even receive 30 minutes of rest.

"Guys! Let's assemble for the last round all together!"

I immediately sat up and stood up; ready to get this dumb shit over with.

---

"That was so fun, but I'm glad we're done!" Dinah celebrated.

I clearly heard the people cheer in the parking lot at the back. They were going to a party; all the people who modelled tonight. Well, except for me. I wouldn't be able to hold myself back any longer, so here I am, starting up the car.

I drove to the house, got changed, took off those annoying contact lenses and went out to hunt.

I strolled on the sidewalk, now passing a club. I spotted a guy by a dark corner and contemplated if I should go or not, then groaned to myself. I shouldn't do it. There are many people in the area. I'm already wearing a hoodie -the hoodie is off though- but I didn't want to be caught. I continued to walk, using the not-so-bright streetlights and new moon.
I was a few minutes away when a dark blue Maybach pulled up beside me. Perfect. They put themselves in the trap.

"Hey, babe! Need a ride!?" He shouted over his loud music.

I sighed and got into the car, annoyed at the music. We'd only been driving for a few seconds before I felt his hand starting to caress my left thigh. I growled slightly as he gently squeezed it.

"Ooo. Feisty, I love it." He husked then pulled over to park the car near the forest area.

I already hate this guy, but take what you get right?

So, he started to make out with me. Doing everything he could think of. He ruffled up my hair. Then he was kissing me; long, French kisses. I only slightly moaned. He kept this on for a couple more minutes then he began to caress my chest and back. Squeezing my breasts and doing everything he thought he should do to a stranger. Then he trailed towards my hips. I quickly moved away from him to scamper out the door, despite him trying to pull me back in.
I smirked and began to walk at an almost supernaturally fast pace with him hot on my trail.
I could still hear him when I stopped near the centre of the forest. I whipped around to face the Caucasian man.

"Yo, we were just getting it on, why did you just leave me like that? Huh." He yelled.

"I didn't ask you to make out with me." He still walked closer. "I didn't ask you to follow me either."

He looked at me with lust-filled eyes and kept on with the persistence. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him- then widened his eyes a bit. I smirked at his realization when he could feel his member being pressed against mine. He looked down and when he looked up again, his smile was non-existent. The emotion his eyes consisted of fear and panic. I now had on a full-on wicked looking smile. Before he attempted to bail, I shoved him onto the ground with ease. I guess the breath was knocked out of him because his scream sounded more like a whisper.

"You know, you make yourself such an easy target for me." I sat on his hips and lifted up his shirt. "I was wondering how to get a meal without having to attract attention. Then here you presented yourself!" I laughed at his attempts at trying to get me off of him. "Oh! Let me get this out of my way." I snapped both his forearms and he sounded a sort of agonizing scream. "Yeah, so as I was saying. You have nooo idea how hungry I am. Not for sex, but for you." I whispered the last piece into his ears. I began to dig my nails into his chest and felt around for his heart. "Oh! Found my target. Well, man, it was nice knowing ya. And thanks for the ride but I got other things to do." I enjoyed the way he wriggled and screamed uncomfortably until I felt another sharp pang of hunger.
I gently blew on the side of his neck then heard that sickening crack. I yanked out his heart and began as it continued to eject blood.

"At least you were one to die before I took your heart," I chuckled and carried on.

----

I entered my room and went straight to shower. A long long one at that too, because as soon as I was done, I had to pre-wash the clothing I was wearing.

I dried off my skin and put on my bra, gaff and a skirt while I let the pressure of the pipe beat out most of the fluid drenched in my clothing. After that was done with, I put it aside to be washed the following day. Grabbing another piece of wet cloth and a mop, I went to clean up the trail I left with me when I entered my bedroom.

I only turned around to put the mop back when I felt someone's presence in the room. A complete 180-degree spin was all I had to do to confirm who it was.

"Why didn't you come to the part-"

"Why didn't you stay at the party?" I interrupted Camila.

"Didn't like it... where were you?"

I scoffed and went to my closet, retrieving a blouse to wear. I quickly hauled it on and replied, walking to my mirror.

"Attending to a few mandatory things. Why do you care?"

"Gotta know what's going on with you?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"What are you?" She slightly shook her head.

"I thought you already had that figured out. This looks like we're playing twenty questions and I'm in a good mood. Shoot."

She walked to my bed to take a seat then patted next to her. I huffed then flopped down on the bed.

"So, where were you?"

"I was hungry, Camila. I was hunting."

"hunting? What animals?"

"If you consider humans animals, then yeah," I smirked.

"That explains so much." She whispered to herself. How is she not disgusted?

"What explains so much?"

Camila: "tonight you seemed a bit out of it, like almost forced emotions. You even looked a bit more pale before they added a kinda bronzer to you... but now. You look even more flawless and Okay. Well, a cynical okay but.."

I smiled and stole a glance at her.

"Then your eyes gave it away. They would change randomly. It took a while for me to get used to it-"

"You take a short while to get used selective things"

She looked at me weirdly, and I quirked a brow.

"What? Did you hear something?"

She shook her head as if trying to shake away the possibility.

"What.. What happens when a..."

"Demon," I inputted

"Yeah, bites someone?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell me? Are you hearing things? Thoughts?"

"It started 15 minutes ago... but only when I looked at people close to me or are right next to me. I thought I was getting crazy." She shook her head as if shaking the memories away.

"Eh, Yeah. Congratulations, you've got telepathy now for the rest of your life. Whoopdeedoo.Y'know, I thought that because you- you just... you're something else. You make the horrid stuff that people say about you get to your head. You're slowly deteriorating! I'm sure that by now you're just recovering from major malnutrition you went through caused by anorexia. Am I wrong?" She stared at me in disbelief before shaking her head. "And you haven't had your period in a year. No. Two! That the doctors have told you that you mightn't be able to have children due to low body fat because you're starving yourself."

"How- how d..o you know?" She seemed on the verge of tears.

"I'm sure you've taken a look at Bella. She's a bit skinnier than you. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT YOU WANNA BE OR LOOK LIKE HER."

"Don't shout at me!" She said with her voice beginning to crack up. She covered her eyes and the sniffles she gave off told me that she had begun to cry a bit.

Why in hell's name is this happening!? I ran a hand through my hair and waited a couple of minutes. The sound of cars parking became more distinct and just when I was about to say something that would hopefully make her less gloomy, she got up and roughly wiped her eyes.

"Look, I didn't mean how I said what I said. I just don't know how to get the message across. Plus I have mood swings-"

"ha, whatever. 'Night." She rasped.

She walked out of my room and into her and Dinah's, closing the door. But even then, with my amplified sense of hearing, I could hear her crying. Almost like I brought up something she thought was heartbreaking to her. I lied down on the bed, exhaling deeply.
Well, I know I had to screw up something.

---

"Can you order the same thing like last night?" Bella barely whispered.

I smiled and nodded as I sat up. I subtly glanced at her before leaving the room. The order was made and I decided to go into the kitchen. I was craving something, and for once it wasn't flesh.
I probably looked like I was losing it, looking high and low in the cabinets. Maybe pancakes? I don-

"Did I miss out on something? What's going on?" Lauren asked, slightly perplexed.

I spun around and found the scent of what I wanted. She held a box of fruit loops cereal.
I quickly got a bowl and spun around, going towards her.

"I don't know why I just want cereal."

Normani walked into the kitchen and got out milk. Also getting a bowl.
Once I was satisfied with the amount I had, I began to walk to the table.

"Wait wait wait! Where do you think you're going??" Lauren widened her eyes, almost in disbelief.

"To snack?." I was actually slightly confused.

"without milk??" Lauren gaped

"Yeah, guys. It's just a sna-"

Normani grabbed a spoon and looked me dead in the eyes. Oh no.

"You pompous heathen! I take my spoon, and I yeet!" Normani threw the spoon at me, which I dodged.

"What the Fuck?! You know what, I'm outa here! It's just cereal."

I quickly grabbed an empty bowl along with it and went on my way.

"We will yeet you with this box if you don't take some milk up with you." She held out a tall glass of milk and tapped her foot. Normani now held two spoons and the empty box.

Is it weird that I'm a bit intimidated by them?

"Just take the cup or they will make it hell." Ally yelled from the living room.

I nearly chuckled. Because I can do that. Just to satisfy them, I carefully walked back and got the cold glass.

"Okay, now have a good night!" Lauren smiled and Mani and herself continued what they were doing like nothing happened before.

I merely nodded as I walked upstairs. Bella frowned in confusion when she saw me entering with the stuff from the kitchen, then laughed.

"You know, to be a demon you seem scared of those two. I'm surprised!" She got out between laughs after I closed the door.

"It was just for the effect, Bellz."

"Huh, Yeah. Keep telling yourself that."

I shook my head before sitting on the bed with cereal in my bowl.

"Would you like any?" I offered.

Instead of the expected 'it's got too much sugar,' 'it has so many harmful ingredients' and so on. She took a handful of my cereal and put it into the separate bowl- adding milk and got a spoon. Then shyly sat back down, continuing to watch the videos she was seeing previously.
And she finished it before the food arrived, damn she's making progress... and I'm so soft around her! How!?

"Thanks, Z. Now, let's watch Pocahontas!" She yelled turning on the T.V and sat up in the bed.

Yeah. I'm definitely a softie.

Word count: 2458(somewhere along that line.)
These chapters have so much stuff in one. Weird. Kinky. Demonic attempts at jokes and references, e.d., softie, and sm more... see, my brain is just all over the place. Now, IDK what I'll write for the next chapter. I have another book to write and finalize chapters for, and a book that's requested of me soo long ago. But yeah. Gn I'm tired.
Mai
April 11th 2019, 9:06pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1K 31
Book 1 in the Fated to Die series So I died. Not exactly an accident but it's not like I can remember that fact. Now I'm being reincarnated...
118 11 11
~Doomed to walk to the Earth for over a millennium. Constantly searching for the answers that she needs. Days, weeks, months, years on an endless loo...
875K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
34.6K 1.9K 39
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...