The Stranger Of My Life (Comp...

By manukansal12

it's story about a girl named Mithali. A handsome guy is stalking her. why? read it. High ranked #41- Friends More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33 (the end)

chapter 17

156 10 0
By manukansal12

Rohit was telling Mom and me about him. Kavya came back from her office and she joined us.

I asked her, "why did not you tell me Rohit was here?

She shrugged her shoulders, "you were busy in your exams. And you needed to concentrate on it."

I sighed. She was right because I already wasted my time before.

Rohit asked me, "do you remember how much you were scared of bicycle?"

I pouted, "no, I was not. It was your fault." I blamed on him.

Rohit and Kavya chuckled. He said with raising his eyebrows, "really?" I nodded and he continued, "how?"

Kavya giggled and I felt anger, "you let her sit on back while I was on front and I didn't trust you. I thought we would fall because of you. And finally, we fell. It was your mistake." I remembered that day. I was only eight years old.

"I didn't balance because of you. You were shouting a lot. I lost my contraction because of you." He protested.

"Seriously, why did you let me sit then? I didn't want to sit but you forced me." I told him with crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"Mithali, it's your fault." Kavya assured me.

"Seriously, you are my sister." I asked with shock, "because if you are mine, you should be on my side, not his."

"Don't be dramatic Mithali." Kavya said with chuckled. I rolled my eyes and Rohit also chuckled. If they both thought, I would accept my mistake, they are wrong. I would never.

"For kind of both of you information, it was not my fault. It is final." I told them my judgement.

"Mithali, if you don't accept, I know how would you?" Rohit said with smirking.

I hate him a lot. My eyes widened, "no way, Rohit. I will never." I finally told him.

Rohit looked at kavya and they both got up from their seats. Before I understood, they attacked on me. They started to tickle on my stomach. I was laughing and trying to my defense. But they were two and I was only one. They were laughing and asking for surrender but I was not ready.

I wanted to say something but no words came out from my mouth because of laughing. I held up my hands between their attacks. "Oookkkk hhhhooollldddd" I mumbled between laughing.

They stopped and stood there for my reply. I was trying to catch my breath. They have smirk on their faces. Finally, I controlled myself and told them, "both of you know you are insane." They nodded and said in unison, "we didn't hear till now what we want."

"Ok guys, it was my mistake but he didn't know how to ride bicycles." I said and pushed them a side and ran away with laughing.

Rohit groaned while kavya was laughing. He warned, "now, I won't leave you in a piece."

I stopped and challenged him, "first, catch me." And I ran into my room and locked from inside.

He yelled from outside of my room door, "it's not fair mithali."

I told him with laughing, "everything is fair in love and war, Mr."

"Ok, I will wait when you will come out." He told with irritation and I chuckled.

I changed my clothes into my nightwear. I laid on my bed. Last days were hctric. I did study day and night because of exams. And I know I would going to miss my friends. But now, I was missing Ryan so much. I couldn't feel for anything about him. That's why I was worried and he didn't try to contact me while I didn't know how to contact him.

I woke up by my mobile ring. I didn't open my eyes but pressed answer button and put mobile on my ears, Mithali, where the hell are you?" I heard kavya voice from other side of mobile. I opened my eyes suddenly and looked my surroundings. I groaned and heard her again, "Mithali, are you fine?" Her voice was worried.

I sat on my bed, "yeah kavya, I am fine. You really scared me. I am in our room."

She sighed, "thank God now open the door."

I confused but suddenly recalled why I locked myself. I unlocked the door and she burst into room and hugged me.

I asked, "what happened?"

She looked at me and blinked, "you scared us, Mithali. Why did you lock yourself? What are you doing inside?"

I smiled, "I locked because of that stupid and sorry, I forgot to unlock. I laid there and slept."

She gave me half smile, "next time, don't do that. We waited you for some minutes that you would come yourself. But when you didn't come, we scared. Let it be." She waved her hands into air and continued, "let's go downstairs. It's dinner time."

"Papa came back?" I asked.

"Yeah.. about 45 minutes ago."

"What?" I saw wall clock. I was sleeping almost two hours. It seemed like 5 minutes. Seriously, I could sleep whole day.

We joined papa, Rohit and mommy. "What are you doing here? You didn't leave till now?" I asked Rohit with taking seat other side of him at dinning table.

Mom scolded me, "Mithali, you have not manner to talk others." While he was smiling and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and Kavya was smirking. He answered, "actually, I was thinking but aunty and uncle forced me to stay and join the dinner." He was smirking.

I wanted to comment something but I stayed silent because of my mom. Sometimes, I thought she was not my real mother but I deeply know she loves me a lot.

My father asked him, "so how is going your job?"

"It's fine uncle. As I told you I am here for business purpose. If everything is going well, I will get promotion soon." He told with proudly. With whom I am kidding? If I get promotion, I will do dance and tell everyone to whom I know even they want to know or not.

They were talking while I was eating with listening their talk. Kavya poked me with her finger and I looked at her, mouthed 'what?'

She mouthed, 'what happened?'

I shook my head with no and she raised her eyes as telling me I am your elder sister.

I sighed and mouthed, 'I don't know but I am not feeling well.'

She mouthed, 'I thought you are tired because of your exams. You should take rest.'

I shrugged my shoulders and looked papa, mommy and Rohit. They were looking us.

Rohit laughed, "both of you can talk loudly as we can listen what are you talking."

I rolled my eyes and looked at kavya and asked her, 'can Islap him?'

She laughed and shook her head with no, "Actually, it's private. We can not disclose in front of you."

He looked at her with shocked. I burst into laughter and said to her, "You are really rock."  She bowed her head with pride and my parents laughed. Mom commented with amusement, "both of you are ridiculous." Rohit chuckled.

"We are taking it as compliment mom." I confirmed mom and we all laughed.

After dinner, we all agreed to take icecream. Kavya said she is tired that's why Rohit and I went for buying icecream from shop. Rohit was driving while I was sitting on passenger seat. He asked, "what were you talking?"

"When?" I asked him with confusion.

"During dinner." He tried me recall.

"Oh.. that.." he nodded and I told him, "nothing, she was asking me why I was silent?"

"Why?" He asked me while looking on road.

"Because I am feeling tired." I told him nonchantly.

"And she believed it? because I can tell it is not reason." He told with looking at me.

I laughed, "I don't know because you interpruted it. And why would I tell lie?" I challenged him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know the exact reason. I know you very well Mithali. You never took stress for exams then why now?"

I took a deep breath because he was right. I never took stress for exams in my life.

"So what the reason? You can tell me I am friend after all." He asked.

"I don't know what are you talking?" I tried to be innocent. Thank God, we reached at icecream shop.

He stopped the engine and we got out from his car. We chose our flavour and he paid the shopkeeper. I insisted to pay but he denied. I gave up because I knew he wouldn't let me. We sat again in his car and thank God he didn't push that any further because I was not in mood to talk about it. There was silence during the driving.

We returned home. When I entered into my home, I was feeling something different. But as I saw him, a smile came on my lips.  He sat on the couch with my father but he felt me and stood up. We were looking each other eyes. I wanted to hug him but I controlled myself. He came towards me and my heart was beating faster. I was feeling as we are alone into that room. He came near me and said with husky voice, "hi Mithali."

I was speechless and opened my mouth, "I think I should put it into fridge otherwise it will melt." And I rushed towards kitchen. I closed my eyes and regain myself again. How stupid I am? I should say him something else, not that. I served icecream into bowls and put it into tray.

When I came back into hall, there were a awkward silence. Everyone was silent but why? To whom I was going to blame? My family behaved strangely in front of him and he also.

I broke the silence, "here is your favorite flavor."  I served everyone their favorite flavor and left two bowls with stwary flavour. I gave one to Ryan, "I don't know you are joining us that's why it is available now."

He took a bowl from tray and said with whole hearted smile, "it's ok Mithali. And thanks." I gave him smile and sat beside kavya.

We were eating silently. Ryan and Rohit was glaring each other. I don't know why. I should have introduced each other but I had not dare in front of my parents. They were silent and looked worried. Kavya was not in mood to talk. And I was waiting to their move.

Rohit said, "I should go." My parents and Kavya nodded. He looked at me for my response and I shrugged my shoulders because Ryan was also looking at me. After he left. Ryan said to me, "I want to talk you."

I nodded and he continued, "In privately."

I looked at my parents and they looked at me. I told to Ryan, "okay, wait for me on terrace. I am coming within two minutes." He nodded and went to terrace.

I asked my family, "what happened?" They shook their head with no. "Seriously, tell me for God sake."

"Why don't you ask him?" Kavya told with gritted teeth.

I looked at my parents with hope but they were not ready to say something. "Ok fine." I said with frustration and left.

When I reached at terrace, Ryan pulled me into his arms, "I missed you so much." I looked at my surroundings and thank God any neighbor was not on their terrace. I felt relax in his arms and repeated him, "me too."

He looked into my eyes and asked, "why didn't you tell me to wait into your room? Why here?"

"Because you know my family. They didn't accept you that's why."

He nodded and asked with gritted teeth, "who is he?"

"He is our old family friend. I wanted to introduce you but I seemed it is good to be silent. Next time, I will definitely introduce you." I assured him.

"I don't need it. Even I don't want to see him again." He said with anger.

I laughed, "omg! you are jealous, Ryan. It's easy to get you jealous. Do you know?" He rolled his eyes. I took his face into my hands, "Ryan just relax. He is my only friend and you don't need to be jealous."

He looked into my eyes with affection and leaned on me. I felt his lips on mine. I missed its taste. I melted into his arms. It was amazing. I was  feeling again our bonding. I could feel his emotions. He has same feeling as mine. I seriously missed him so much. I knew it was my decision to stay away from him. We broke when we got breathless.

He put his forehead on mine and told me with smile, "I missed you so much." I nodded because I sensed his feelings now.

I remembered, "you wanted to talk me."

He nodded and hugged me. "What happened Ryan?"

"You promised if I stay away from you, you will do whatever I say." He told with upset tone.

I pushed him away from me lightly and looked at him, "Yeah?" I could sense what he going to say, it is not good for me. But I trust him.

"Now it's time to fulfill your promise." He was saying but he was not sure to say or not.

"Ryan, you are scaring me. Tell me what I am to do."

"You have to come with me in my territory." He said in one sentence.

"Ok then?" As I said, he was looking at me with shocked. I blinked my eyes many times and his words was roaming into my mind. I shouted, "What Ryan?" I was shocked. He was looking at me with upset tone. I knew it would happen one day. But I was not ready for it.

"Please try to understand me. I can't do it now." I told him truth.

"I understand but I have no choice Mithali. I can't stay here with you any longer. I have some responsibility to fulfill it. I know it's hard for you." He told me with clam voice.

"Did you tell my family?" I asked him and he nodded. That's why they were upset.

I took a deep breath. "How many days have I?"

"Only tonight. Say goodbye everyone and pack your stuff."

"What? Are you kidding me?" I asked with laughing.

He didn't give me smile. It's mean he was serious.

"Ok one more day please." I pleaded him.

"I am sorry Mithali. It will hard for you and your parents if you stay here longer. It's best for you to leave soon."

I nodded. He was right, "ok now you go. Come tomorrow for pick up." I was angry.

He looked at me. I knew he was reading my thoughts. He sighed, "ok, pack your stuff. I will pick you tommorow."

I turned back on my heels and left. I was seriously angry. I was not angry on him. I was angry on myself or on that suitation. I wanted to spend time with my parents. I came into my bedroom and sat on my bed. When I heard the sounds, he left. I went into hall where my family were. I hugged my mother and cried. She hugged me back but didn't say anything. Kavya joined us. She was crying. I knew we were not ready for it.

I felt my father close to us. he patted on my shoulders and assured me, "don't worry Mithali. We will find a way."

I didn't know what he was talking and I was not mood to listen anything. I wanted to spend my time as much as my family. That's it.

We sat there in that condition. My mother said, "Mithali, go to your bed and take rest. We will talk tomorrow morning."

I nodded and Kavya and I came into our room. We were silent. We switch of the light and laid on our bed. After some minutes, she broke the silence, "Are you sure? You like him."

"Yeah, I like him there is not any doubt but I am not ready to leave all of you now." I told her truth.

She sighed, "I thought you like Rohit."

"What?" I sat up on the bed. There was dark in the room but I could see her face through street light which was coming by window.

She also sat and shrugged her shoulders, "come on Mithali. Ryan is handsome. Any girls can be attracted to him. He is myth that's why it make sense he loves you but you are human. We have not control on our feelings and emotions. I thought you also love him but you told him to stay away from you then I realized may be you are not sure for your feelings for him. May be you were only attracted to him. And other side, Rohit is our old best friend. We know him from our childhood. He is more suitable for you."

I shook my head with no, "seriously, kavya. Rohit and me. How can you think? He is play boy. you know it very well. He is only my friend and nothing else. I can never imagine myself with him. If Ryan is not in my life, I am damn sure Rohit will never suitable for me." Something popped into my mind, "am I right? It's your idea to call Rohit here."

She frightened, "I don't know Mithali what are you saying?"

"You don't know?" I asked with raising my eyebrows.

"Ok ok" she did hands up with surrender, "I told you truth. He called me that he is coming here for business. He was asking about you a lot. I think he likes you. I wanted to see your reaction if you met him suddenly. I thought may be you also like him. I agreed Ryan is better than him but you know mommy and papa are not agreed for your relationship. They know Rohit and I think they will be glad to see you with Rohit than Ryan."

"Don't cover up your mistake with it." I told her with frustration. I ran my hands into my hairs. "I know it they are not glad with our relationship but I can't control my feeling for him."

"I am sorry Mithali." She apologized me. It was not her mistake she is my sister and she wants my happiness. Many things were in my mind. I took a deep breath, "it's ok kavya. Now sleep. We can talk tomorrow about it."

She nodded and we laid again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 63K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
394 32 12
Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married. This story...
243K 8.1K 52
The story is about the NRI guy and village girl getting married and falling in love with eachother...
474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk๐Ÿ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...