Bloodborne Hunter Male reader...

By Mg0MH98

A Hunter that has seen and lived trough everything in his years, a hunter who killed the moon presance and be... More

Prologue A New Waking World
Hunter Info
Harem pt 1
Harem pt 2
Chapter 1 A Strange New World
Chapter 2 A Time of Passing
Chapter 3 The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4 Showing Her My Dream
Chapter 5 A Hunter In UA
Chapter 6 Bomb Training
Chapter 7 A False Alarm, Or A Distraction
Chapter 8 An Attack Of Prey
Chapter 9 A Petty War And Training
Chapter 10 Red The Color Of Love........And Blood
Chapter 11 The Power Of A Hunter
Chapter 12 An Attack Of Vermin
Chapter 13 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 14 The Training Camp
Chapter 15 A Hunters Love (Lemon-Izumi)
Chapter 16 Camp Training And A Broken Child
Chapter 17 A Hunt Of The Night
Chapter 18 One Hunter Ends All
Chapter 19 A New Home
Chapter 20 New Hunter Tools
update on pc situation
Halloween special: A nightmare on UA street
I'm back
Chapter 22 A Time With A Serpent
I need to do other things + teaser chapter
Promoting myself because I'm a piece of shit
Legion's Influence
Why I don't update.

Chapter 21 Two Different Worlds But Same Purpose

11.1K 164 123
By Mg0MH98

First of all my pc situation is unknown, It just fixed itself and sometimes it fucks up again, Now I have a new problem and that is my internet cutting at random times which can lead to me restarting the modem many times.

I will post as many chapters as I can and I also made a backup for certain things on my story ideas and other things, All in all these problems will be fixed within a month and my new pc will be made when the prices for ram will go down I mean $300 for ram when they used to be 80, fucking insanity.

------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I opened my eyes and was met with sunlight. I pushed myself off my bed and put on my hunter's set with the small cape, After I was done I made my way to the dining area and saw the class enjoying themselves, I went to the windows and turned to everyone.

(Y/N): "May I have your attention?"

The class went silent and faced me

(Y/N): "I will be bringing a few of guests from my world that would like to meet you"

Everyone looked at me wide eyes which caused me to chuckle

(Y/N): "I will be back shortly"

And with that I left for my room, Once I arrived I walked to the lamp as messengers appeared close to it. I knelt and reached towards the lantern which caused me to disappear.

3rd Pov

The class was excited and scared to meet someone or something from hunter's world.

Iida: "We have to show them respect and behave!"

Mina: "I wonder if they are as skilled as him!"

Mineta: "I hope they are normal"

Toru: "How do you think they will look?"

Momo: "Either normal or something that puts our nightmares to shame"

Tokoyami: "I hope they won't see me as a beast"

Tsu: "How far do you think their technology goes? kero"

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke from the darkness and saw the familiar view of the graves and flowers. I smiled and walked over to the workshop, Once I entered the structure I saw Gehrman talking with doll and maria, I smiled at this and made my way to them, Once they noticed me smiles adorned their features.

Gehrman The First Hunter: "Hello hunter, came to visit again?"

(Y/N): "Well not entirely, I came here because I want to show you the world I have been in"

This surprised them but they kept smiling nonetheless

Lady Maria: "I would like to see this world"

Gehrman The First Hunter: "I think I would too, I have seen the same sky so much and it's starting to get dull"

I looked at doll

Doll: "I will go as well afterall I have to help hunters"

I smiled under my cloth

(Y/N): "Thank you doll, Now let us go"

And with that the three people who helped me walked with me, Once we arrived I stopped and turned to them.

(Y/N): "There are a few things I must tell you before we go, First there are no beasts in this world nor great ones, Second the people of that world have a power which they call a 'quirk' and tis' given from birth to eighty percent of the world and Last I seem to revert back in age when in that world"

The three looked at me surprised, I turned back around and told the messengers to take us back to izumi's world, The messengers did as I asked and dragged us into the ground causing our vission to become dark. Once the dark had vanished I was standing in my room I looked around and found the three I brought with me but something was off, I noticed that Lady Maria was affected the same way as I was, Her age has reverted and she now was the same as I but Gehrman was still old although I noticed he was younger than he used to be, He still had grey hair but he now looked like an older version of himself. I looked at Doll and found her to be unaffected possibly because she is a doll.

Lady Maria: "Hunter what has happened?"

The three looked at each other and were surprised to see themselves change

(Y/N): "It seems that you have been effected the same way I have"

Gehrman The First Hunter: "I for one have no issue with this, I'm young true not as young as I would want but young enough"

I looked towards Doll

(Y/N): "Doll is there anything that can bring us back to our original state?"

The Doll nodded

Doll: "Why yes good hunter, All you need is to transform into yourself once again"

I raised a brow at this

(Y/N): 'I suppose I never tried that before, How idiotic of me'

(Y/N): "Thank you Doll"

The Doll smiled at me, I opened the door and led the others to where class 1-A was, Upon arriving the class gave us surprised stares.

(Y/N): "Hello everyone meet the people who aided me trough my journey"

The Doll walked forward and bowed

Doll: "Hello everyone I am a doll, My duty is to look after hunters. The hunters of the dream pursue the echoes of blood, and I will channel them into their strength. Hunters will hunt beasts... and I will be there for them, to embolden theirsickly spirit."

The class looked confused

Momo: "Doll?"

(Y/N): "Yes she is a Doll created to look after hunters, She maybe a creation but I care for her nonetheless"

Maria then walked forward and the class was entranced by her beauty.

Lady Maria: "Hello I am Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower, I was Gehrman's apprentice and I am also one of the old hunters, I helped the people of the healing church and it's patients"

The class once again looked confused by this. Now Gehrman was pushed forward by doll and introduced himself.

Gehrman The First Hunter: "Greetings young ones I am Gehrman The First Hunter, I guide new hunters trough the dream, A friend to hunters. New hunters Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for their own good. it's just what hunters do! They'll get used to it..."

After Gehrman finished Iida walked up to him and extended a hand

Iida: "Hello sir! I am Iida Tenya the class representative of 1-A, It's an honor to meet you"

Gehrman was a bit surprised by this but took his hand and shook it

Gehrman The First Hunter: "I feel the same young man"

The class soon introduced themselves one by one

Aoyama: "My name's Aoyama Yuga and I love your outfit, It's very elegant"

Aoyama said to maria which caused her to smile

Lady Maria: "Thank you"

Mina: "I'm Mina Ashido! it's nice to meet you!"

Gehrman The First Hunter: "A pleasure but why is your skin like that? are you effected by a disease?"

Mina: "Oh no it's just my quirk! I can make acid trough my body which makes me look like this!"

Gehrman The First Hunter: "Interesting"

I then saw Mineta looking at Maria like a lustful dog to which maria aimed her Evelyn at him which caused him to shrink back in fear. I chuckled at this and decided to listen to more.

Doll: "Are you a beast?"

Tokoyami: "uh... no It's just my quirk"

Momo: "It's nice to meet you Lady Maria my name is Momo Yaoyorozu"

Lady Maria: "The pleasure is all mine"

After everyone has met one another I decided for us to turn back to normal. I closed my eyes and after a few seconds I opened them and saw Gehrman, Maria and I were giving off a faint light, After a moment the the light explosed causing everyone to shield their eyes, Once the light died down I saw that the three of us were back to our old selves but more so Gehrman. The class looked at us and their eyes widened.

Gehrman The First Hunter: "What a shame. I was hoping to stay young a bit more"

(Y/N): "Do not worry I you are not leaving yet, I only wanted to show them our true selves"

Gehrman smiled at this I looked back at the class to see them shocked with open mouths

Class 1-A: "HOW ARE YOU OLDER!?!?"

(Y/N): "I merely transformed back into my true form, This is my normal age"

The class looked at me with shock still, I decided to meet the teachers.

(Y/N): "Would you like to see the teachers of this school?"

Lady Maria: "School?"

I gave a small nod

(Y/N): "Yes, This is a school for 'heroes' to stop 'villains' by teaching them how to handle certain situations"

Maria gave me a nod as we started walking towards the teachers room while class 1-A was close behind. Once we made it I pushed the door open and walked in as I did I was met with surprised looks from the teachers.

All Might: "H-Hunter?"

(Y/N): "Yes"

Nezu: "H-how..."

(Y/N): "I have transformed myself back into my original age"

Midnight: "Oh~ then this means you are legal~"

I chuckled at this while maria glared towards midnight. I explained who the three people are and they introduced themselves.

All Might: "So you teach new hunters what to do?"

Gehrman nodded

(Y/N): "Gehrman maybe old but he still is dangerous"

Snipe: "I doubt that"

The entire room looked at him

Snipe: "There is no way someone that old would be able to harm someone let alone lift a weapon"

Gehrman's response was to smile and stand up

Gehrman The First Hunter: "Appearances can deceive, An old wolf is still a wolf nonetheless"

Gehrman stood up as his attire changed to fit him, Before he began to reach for his blade I stopped him

(Y/N): "Wait, This world is weak and it's people are too, Your hands will be more than enough"

Gehrman looked at me and gave a nod then he dashed behind snipe which was so fast that everyone except me Maria and Doll did not see him move. Gehrman than proceeded to grab snipe by the arm and throw him against a wall cracking in. Everyone but I, Doll and Maria became shocked to see such a frail and old man act with such strength and speed. Gehrman then grabbed snipe by his neck and lifted him up off the ground as snipe tried desperately to free himself. The class and the teachers watched in shock as Gehrman was effortlessly hold snipe. I chuckled as I decided to step in.

(Y/N): "I think that's enough, You proved that you are what I claimed you are Gehrman"

Gehrman looked back at me and gave a slight nod with a small smile on his face, He then dropped snipe and walked back into his wheelchair, As he sat down his clothes reverted back to the one's he was wearing.

Gehrman The First Hunter: "I was merely toying with him"

Maria, Gehrman and I shared a laugh while the Doll smiled. We soon left the teachers room and made our way trough the city, I was met with scared yet confused looks and the three people with me were looked upon with strange glances due to them being different and having their attire. I along with class 1-A went to the mall and decided to indulge in some food, Gehrman and Maria were at first confused by the food called a 'burger' but quickly began to eat the delicious food. While everyone was eating Maria asked Izumi a question.

Lady Maria: "Tell me izumi, where did you get that breach?"

Everyone looked at izumi and saw hear wearing the emeral broach I gave her, The girls began to complement her saying how beautiful she looks with it or that it matches her eyes and hair which caused her to blush red.

Izumi: "W-well I got it from hunter"

Everyone then turned their gazes to me, After a short silence an explosion was heard from my right, I looked where the explosion came from and saw katsumi with an angry expression.

Katsumi: "WHY THE HELL DOES SHE GET A BEAUTIFUL PRESENT AND I DON'T!?!?"

(Y/N): "I simply have known izumi more than the rest of the girls from this world and after she confessed to me I felt it would make a great gift"

Lady Maria: "Do you love me hunter?"

Everyone including me looked at her

Lady Maria: "I have seen you grow strong and powerful with every death and I felt something missing when you were gone, I then realised that something was you"

I stared into Maria's eyes and thought for a moment, After a minute I pulled my cloth down and placed my hand at the back of her head as I pulled her into a kiss, This gesture surprised maria but she quickly returned the kiss, After a while we parted and I stared into her eyes.

(Y/N): "Indeed Maria, I love you as well"

Maria smiled I looked back to the rest to see them shocked

(Y/N): "Is something wrong?"

Mina: "W-we just didn't expect you to love another one"

I let out a chuckle

(Y/N): "Well I have my eyes on a few more women but I will not force them to love me"

After our feast we made our way to the house of the wild wild pussycats, Once we arrived I knocked on the door and waited, shortly after I was met with mandalay although not in her cat outfit, She gain a surprised look once she saw me.

Mandalay: "Hello who are you?"

(Y/N): "Am I so different?"

Mandalay looked confused for a couple of second but then her face turned to shock

Mandalay: "H-h-hunter?"

I gave a slight nod

(Y/N): "May we come in?"

Madalay looked behind me and saw Gehrman, Maria, Doll and Class 1-A standing there, She nodded as she let us in. Shortly after the rest of the wild wild pussycats meets us, They were at first shocked to see me aged up but then Gehrman, Maria and Doll introduced themselves. After a nice long talk maria asked me what I did to meet them, I explained the training camp and the attack not leaving out how I used the Winter Lanterns and tortured, maimed and killed the villains who attacked the one's I cared about which caused Gehrman to laugh, A short time after I saw ragdoll move her way closer to me however I thought nothing of it. I suddenly felt a head on my lap and saw ragdoll laying there like a house cat, I merely chuckled as the room went silent. I decided to humer her and started petting her head like one would an animal to which she enjoyed it, When I was petting her I looked up to see the amused smirk of Gehrman and the shocked faces of the males along with the jealous eyes from the girls, After a plesant time with the wild wild pussycats we decided to leave.

I decided to visit kendo as I walked to class 1-B's dorms I was receiving frightened looks to which I ignored once we made our way to the door I knocked and waited. Once the door opened I was met with Shiozaki, She looked surprised to see me.

(Y/N): "Hello Shiozaki may I come in?"

Shiozaki nodded as she let us in, I walked into the main area and found class 1-B there talking however it stopped once they saw me. I walked over to kendo and smiled under my cloth.

(Y/N): "Hello kendo"

Kendo: "H-hello are you hunter's father?"

I along with gehrman and maria let out a laugh

(Y/N): "No kendo I am Hunter"

Kendo: "WHAT!?!?"

(Y/N): "This is my true age, When I arrived at this world my age was reverted turning me young"

Kendo looked shocked along with the rest of class 1-B

(Y/N): "Kendo, Shiozaki I would like you both to meet Gehrman, Maria and Doll"

The three introduced themselves and soon began to converse with kendo while I was watching, I admit it was amusing, I also noticed monoma shaking in fear which caused me to chuckle. I looked outside and found out that it was getting rather late to which I stepped closer to the group.

(Y/N): "I think it's time for you to leave, We will continue this another day"

The group nodded and said their goodbyes, As we left Gehrman asked me why monoma was so scared of to which I explained to him what transpired between us, After my explanation Gehrman let out an amused laugh. We soon made it to my room and everyone said their goodbye's. I told the messengers to take Maria, Gehrman and Doll back to the hunter's dream.

Maria: "I hope that meet more people and learn more about this world"

Doll: "I enjoyed the time we had good hunter"

Gehrman: "Safe travels hunter"

And with that they disappeared into the ground I turned around and saw class 1-A looking at me which caused me to reaise a brow.

(Y/N): "How long were you listning?"

Toru: "Uh..... the whole time"

I chuckled and transformed back into my youthful form which caused the girls to smile, I then was about to close the door but was stopped by mina.

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Mina gainded a blush on her pink face

Mina: "Can I uh can we sleep with you tonight?"

I raised a brow and looked to see the girls blushed I signed and opened the door

(Y/N): "You may"

The girls became extatic at this and walked into my room as I closed the door, After a minute I began to undress myself and was only left in my underwear, I looked up to see all the girls except izumi with red faces and nosebleeds. I chuckled and told them to try to not get any blood on the furniture, Momo created some tissues as I got on the bed and laid on the soft fabric shortly after I was met with the girls crawling on top of the bed and some laying their heads on my chest, I merely closed my eyes.

(Y/N): "Goodnight all of you"

Girls: "Goodnight hunter"

I said in a low voice as the girls did the same, Soon I was taken from the waking world and into sleep once again as I drifted off with my loved ones at my side.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this chapter can keep you satisfied until I get my problems fixed.

I had to constantly restart my modem because it would fuck up and disconnect my network.

I am going to be adding things from the cut content like unused dialogue and certain things and also fan made weapons, sorry if that bothers you.

The next chapter or the chapters after the license arc will have Djura, Gascoigne, Henryk and Eileen which is bound to make some interesting interactions.

Also thank you so much for 13.8k views HOLY SHIT! I'm honestly glad that you all enjoy my story so much and don't worry I won't give up on this story or any of my other ones and I won't leave them unfinished.

Last thing I noticed that I ranked nr 1 in harem from 7.3k stories like how......what.......why.......the fuck?..... are my chapters that good? because if you have critique I will gladly listen to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
119 1 13
so dis a little thing i made.. cuz im bored.... excuse my poor writing, btw im making this up as i go so....... yeah. my oc's name prefix is badger. ...
34.6K 1.1K 25
Old tales and Folklore legends are not forgotten, even in a world were supernatural became the norme. Especially when whoever deity brought quirks in...
2.6K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...