Whistle • P.JM ✔

بواسطة aliveforjiminjibooty

[박지민] ❝Your scent makes me crazy babygirl...❞ ◾ Champion of the PurpleYou BTS Awards ◽ Highest rankings: #1... المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
~ Epilogue ~

twenty two

6.1K 239 63
بواسطة aliveforjiminjibooty

Time Skip ~
2 Days Later

Y/n's POV:

I get up from my slumber hearing the sound of my alarm. I groan in annoyance while stretching my body and get up, dragging myself in the bathroom sluggishly to get ready.

After showering and drying my hair, I walk back into my room and change into new sets of fresh clothes. I groan at the fact that it's monday and I have university today.

Well sike.

Getting ready, I head to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast for me and Bunny because I'm sure as hell she's still sleeping.

Wonder what Jimin is doing...

I smile at the thought of Jimin but then my smile drops remembering that I won't see him in the class as he studies at home. The guys went back to their home after chatting a few more while that day.

My head perks up at the sound of my main door being unlocked and I assume it to be Bunny since she knows my password of my apartment.

I look behind me at the sound of a chair being pulled and see that Bunny is sitting, of course ready but still sleepy.

"Yo bish yo." She mutters sleepily. I snort at her behaviour.

I place the food on the table and we both head out after finishing our breakfast. Bunny still being sleepy and lazy.

At University ~

After reaching our campus we start heading to our class but stop in our tracks as someone calls us from behind.

"Y/N!!! BUNNY!!!"

We both turn around to see six familiar figures behind us with warm smiles on their faces including an overly excited Hobi who is charging towards us. Me and Bunny, we both smile at them brightly but before I can say anything Hobi hugs me tightly, almost making me lose my balance.

Everyone laughs at the scene.

"Y/N! HOW ARE YOUUUUU!" Hobi screeches loudly. I laugh.

"Awh I'm fine Hope-ah! How 'bout you?!?"

"I'm also good! Now that I hugged you I'm more good!" Hobi chirps, still hugging me.

"Aish he becomes a baby every time he sees Y/n." Jin says and everyone laughs.

Suddenly I feel Hobi being pulled away from me harshly making him startled.

"Eek! Woah woah!" Hobi squeaks and I look at the person who pulled Hobi. My jaw dropping in the process. Heart thumping in my ribcage.

"Hey babygirl ~"

"JIMIN!" I scream and jump on him, hugging him tightly. He holds me and hugs me back with the same energy.

I can hear the cheers and laughs of Bunny and the others, even of some other students as I snuggle into Jimin's chest.

I missed you babygirl...

I giggle and look at him. He leans closer and places a sweet kiss on my lips, making me blush furiously. After that I get down from his hold and hug him lightly.

"Aww look at them...so cuteeee..." Jin says as we pull away with Kookie and Tae looking at us dreamily.

"Seriously...? You guys saw each other only two days ago yet behave like you haven't seen each other for ages.." Yoongi mutters and walks inside the campus with Namjoon following, asking his packet of chips back from Yoongi.

I look at Jimin and smile. "I didn't know that you'll come." I say feeling happy. He smiles at me cutely.

"Hehe...I don't need to study at home anymore since there's no problem anymore cuz you're my soulmate." Jimin replies smiling, cupping my cheeks and places a soft kiss on my forehead. I smile at him softly.

"Aww..." Jin cooes at us and Bunny scoffs.

"Okay okay enough being lovey dovey. You two are making me feel way too single." Bunny says and eyes Jungkook secretly. We all laugh at her except Jungkook.

"Well you can always go to Kookie ya know?" Hobi says and we burst out laughing. Both of their faces become red as Bunny nudges me and we make our way inside the campus, still laughing.

"Well Jiminie?" I call him and he hums, intertwining our hands, smiling.

"Why did you pull Hobi from me like that when we were hugging?" As I ask, he looks at me and smiles sheepishly. I can hear the snorts coming from the others.

"Hehe...I didn't like the idea of hyung hugging you..." Jimin trails off and scratches his neck. I just gape at him. The others release another set of annoying snorts and enter the class leaving us two behind.

"Seriously Jimin? Aish...I'm your mate! And Hobi also has his mate so what's the need to be like this?!" I whisper yell at him as we reach our seats. He pouts making my insides melt.

"Sowwwyyyy...I just became overprotective over you...I get scared that I'll lose you. Sowwy sowwy sowwyyyyy ~" He pouts more and tugs on my sleeves making me scream internally as we both sit down. My heart starts beating crazily.

"Babygirl pleawwseeee..?" He tugs on my sleeves again, looking at me with big puppy eyes and I sigh, unable to resist his cuteness. I get up from my seat and crush him in a bear hug.

"Aish stop being so cute you mochi!!! And it's okay I forgive youuuuu!" I say and pull away from the hug, squishing his pinkish mochi cheeks. His lips turn into a pout as I squish them. I smile at his face and place a kiss on his lips. I can hear the others cooing and Bunny scoffing and fake puking (typical bestie).

"Thank you baby I love you!" Jimin says and pecks my cheeks making me giggle in return. I then get up from his lap and sit back in my seat.

"My babies... You both are so cute..." Jin says as he wipes his fake tears. We all chuckle.

You look so cute while smiling babygirl ~

Jimin says in mind making me look at him and blush. I hit his chest slightly making him laugh, his eyes turning into beautiful crescents.

I love you...

I say making him giggle. His giggles soothing my ears.

I love you too babygirl! So very much.

Time Skip ~
Lunch Time

We all rush out of our class as soon as we hear the bell indicating lunch time ringing and head to the cafeteria. Heading to our usual table after taking our food.

As we're eating and goofing around, a sudden voice catches our attention. We look in front of us to see a boy standing.

"Yes?" We all ask in unison, looking at him with curious eyes. The unknown boy clears his throat.

"Ahm...who is Shin Y/n?" He asks while looking at all of us, eyeing me and Bunny mostly.

As he asks that, I feel Jimin gripping my hand tightly and in a blink I'm sitting on his lap with his hands wrapped around my waist tightly. My back pressed against his hard chest. I gasp while the others let out some snorts along with muttering "Jealous..." and stuffs.

"I'm Shin Y/n..." I reply ignoring what Jimin just did.

"...And my girlfriend." Jimin says as if he just completed my sentence. I hit his chest lightly for behaving like this.

"I'm sorry he's just being overprotective." I apologize to the boy making Jimin scoff while he chuckles.

"Aah it's okay! And don't worry dude I'm not taking your girl. I just came here to let you know that Mr. Kang asked Y/n to see him after the last period. That's it." He says and laughs. We all smile at him of course except Jimin who's still lowkey glaring at the boy.

"Aww thanks for letting me know um..." I trail off.

"Oh sorry! I'm Jinyoung!" He says and smiles.

"Thanks Jinyoung." I smile and he nods.

"Okay my work is done I'll go then bye!" He says and runs off to a table that seems like consists his friends.

I look at Jimin with a frown and puffy cheeks while my lips form into a pout. Earning a few laughs from the others and also a snort that is coming from Bunny.

"What was that Jimin?" I ask him crossing my arms, still on his lap. He smiles cheekily at me.

"Hehe jagiya sorry... I thought he likes you or something...." He replies and pouts. I can't help but coo at him and pinch his cheeks.

"Awwwwww....don't worry I'm only yours!!!" I chirp and smile at him.

He smiles at me cutely and hugs me, snuggling in my neck and sniffing my scent sharply. I also hug him back. A big smile on my face.

"My precious babies..." I hear Jin saying and Yoongi yawning. We both pull away from the hug and see that Kookie and Tae are snapping our photos while Bunny is giving them a disgusted look. Namjoon has again continued eating and scrolling his phone while Hobi just stole a piece of meat from Joon's plate. I smile at them but look at my side as I feel a slight tug on my sleeve.

As I look at the side I discover the cute faceu of a very pouty Jimin who's looking at me with puppy eyes.

Damn...

"Why don't you give me your attention and just keep looking at the others?" Jimin asks, pouting even more than before, melting my heart completely.

"Aigoo such a baby..." I coo and spread my arms to both sides, making him hug me immediately. I chuckle and snuggle closer to him.

I love your scent babygirl... And I love you!

I giggle at him, hugging him more tight.

I love you too my overprotective mochi ~

Heyo beauties! Long time no see it's your potato-nim!!! I'm still alive I wonder how... Whatever there goes another chapter and it feels really fluffy to me hehe. J-Hope you liked the chapter and keep supporting meeeee! This potato definitely luvs youuuuuuu 😳😳😳

💜💜💜AFJJB

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Guardian | BTS بواسطة Unspoken Thoughts

الخيال (فانتازيا)

254K 13.3K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...
255K 11.8K 63
❝those fallen leaves that look so insecure seem like they're looking at us❞ ••• where jungkook attempts to flirt with taehyung but flops horrendously...
288K 32.8K 33
"i'm not insane. i'm just afraid." highest rankings: #405 in mystery/thriller #835 in fanfiction cr. taenology || 2017
47.3K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...