70 Days of Heart Searching

By bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... More

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

69 18 13
By bel_ministry

"The Rain"

Focus (5):
Recite 7 verses from any of our past lessons. Let these verses sink to heart and meditate on each verse carefully. Try and determine what every verse is trying to say.

Add this new scripture to that list and meditate:
II Timothy 3:16-17
[16]All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
[17]that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Praise (5):
Praise God for His goodness. Praise Him for the work He is doing in your life.

Getting Ready to Meet God (10):
God is the Holy of holies. We must prepare ourselves and our hearts that we may come and meet Him. Ask the Spirit of God to prepare you at this worship hour that He may guide you into the things which God has prepared today. Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.

Claim:
I Corinthians 2:12-13
[12]Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
[13]These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Bible Reading (10):
Read the following verses carefully.

Former Rain: Day of the Pentecost
Acts 2:1-8,12
[

1]When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2]And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
[3]Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
[4]And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
[5]And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.
[6]And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language.
[7]Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, "Look, are not all these who speak Galileans?
[8]And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born?
[12]So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, "Whatever could this mean?"

At the day of the Pentecost in the upper room when the disciples learned to humble themselves, then the Holy Spirit was poured upon the disciples as Jesus promised. He came like a rushing mighty wind (Acts 2:2). Because of Him the miraculous works are wrought. They were able to speak tongues meaning, they were able to speak all sorts of languages which was proven by how the crowd responded to the disciples.

So this was called as the former rain. Is there a latter rain?

Latter Rain: End-Time People:
James 5:7-8
[7]Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.
[8]You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Deuteronomy 11:13-14,16
[13]'And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,
[14]then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil.
[16]"Take heed to yourselves, lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other gods and worship them,

Joel 2:28-29
[28]"And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.
[29]And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

Psalms 72:6
[6]He shall come down like rain upon the grass before mowing, Like showers that water the earth.

Jeremiah 3:3
[3]Therefore the showers have been withheld, And there has been no latter rain. You have had a harlot's forehead; You refuse to be ashamed.

II Timothy 2:15
[15]Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Meditation (20):
Based on your reading above, who and what is the rain? Solomon, the wisest king who ruled Israel once compared the life of a man to a grass, it withers quickly. Meditate on this theme along with the rain. How important is it as grasses to receive this rain? Incorporate the things you have learned about the Holy Spirit before, what are the miracles done by the disciples when the Spirit was with them? Know that what the disciples did during the former rain will be doubled by the recipients of the latter rain. Did the spring rain, the latter rain, came already? Do you want to receive this rain?

Ask the Lord to take you into an even deeper study. Ask Him to reveal to you the importance of the latter rain. Ask His help if confused and ask Him the essence of the rain.

Can we receive the Spirit now? Is the Spirit with us now? If so, what is the importance of the latter rain? If the Spirit is already with us, imagine the doubled power of the former rain. Just how powerful will be the spirit during the latter rain? What are the consequences of not receiving this rain?

Silence (5):
Silence your soul before God. Let Him speak to your heart. Ask Him questions if you have and wait for His answer.

Claim:
Habakkuk 2:20
[20]"But the Lord is in His holy temple. Let all the earth keep silence before Him."

Heart Searching (15):
Receiving the latter rain is not easy. Imagine a glass full with wine and a bartender about to pour water. Will he be able to fill the already full wine?

Like us, when we are full of self, full of our desires, full of our wants and we are not allowing God to work in us, likewise it is also hard to pour upon us the Spirit. Let God search your heart today.

Are you preparing for that rain? Are you full of God's desires and will? Or are you prioritizing yourself first? Are you ready to receive God?

Rest (5):
Take this moment and rest from worship. If there are things that confused you or things that doesn't make sense, tell the Lord first and know He has a reason for placing this topic first. Your confusion might be cleared up soon because God is a god that reveals mysteries.

Don't trust yourself for answers. Don't trust me. Trust the Lord. He'll give you that answer. Just ask. 😊😇

Trust in Him. Know that He works.

Write your learning for this day. And write what you learned about God today. 😊😇

God bless and see you tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 45 28
In this daily devotional, I share my personal quiet time study notes. The only thing that makes me whole is studying the word of God. Jesus wants eac...
194 40 47
My imperfect journey of maintaining God in our lives.
9.7K 2.2K 44
Completed (Will be edited soon) Fictional Christian Romance ♡ Mental health awareness ♡ __________________________________________ Picture a world wh...
1.3K 222 54
*completed* Not exactly sure why I write these. Partially to remind me in hard times, and partially so I can see what I've learned and how far I've...