๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง imag...

By charsli

harry potter and the seven dwarfs. โ€ More

๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ & ๐ง๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
h. granger
r. weasley
the golden trio
d. malfoy
f. weasley
h. potter
g. weasley
h. granger
l. lovegood
r. weasley
g. weasley
h. potter
d. malfoy
the golden trio
r. weasley
t. riddle
h. granger
d. army
n. longbottom
t. riddle
g. weasley
d. malfoy
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ & ๐—ฐ๐—ผ.
r. weasley
f. weasley
h. potter
platonic: t. davis & d. malfoy
t. riddle
r. weasley
f. weasley
d. malfoy
d. thomas

n. longbottom

1.1K 22 4
By charsli

'harry potters murder'

IMAGINE, you and Neville are in attendance at the second task in the Triwizard tournament and all of the Triwizard 'champions' have returned from the lake, except for Harry Potter.

"Oh my, I hope Harry's okay," You whisper to Neville, "I mean, nothing bad can happen, right?"

Slowly Neville turns to face you. "D-do you think I've killed him?"

"No of course not Neville!" You reassure, gripping his arm, "After all, it shouldn't be that easy to kill the boy who lived."

"Oh my god, I've killed Harry Potter!" Neville shrieked, breaking out of your grip, clutching his hair, "I've killed the boy who lived!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 34.7K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...