The Unwanted Princess

By _Ahankara_

#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. S... More

The Unwanted Princess
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15
part-16
Part 17
part-18
part-19
Part 20
part-21
Part - 22
part-23
Part -24
part-25
part-26
part-27
part-28
part-29
Part 30
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
part-37
Part-38
part-39
part-40
part-41
part-42
Part-43
Part-44 (The end)

part-11

8.6K 325 69
By _Ahankara_

"Maybe our definition of love was different."

"So, you guys enjoy your ghas phoos. I'm eating pav bhaji" Anya said with a big smile when the boys sitting in front of her ordered boiled food and salad which were in her dictionary tasteless food.

"Sharam ni aati ladki ko, dieting kr rhe logo k samne aisa khaana kn khata h ( this girl is shameless who eats this kind of food in front of dieting people)" Ro mocked her as he looked at her smiling eyes

"And I want ice cream" she said totally disregarding Ro's word

"Shameless, totally shameless" Savvy said imitating some baba's tone looking all serious, making all of them burst in peels of laughter.

"Well, it's not my fault it is that you boys have matches and dear Ansh have his shooting and he can't eat all the yummy food but I don't have any such restrictions." Anya said sticking her tongue out at the boys direction as she teased them and ate her food making various yum noises and eating it as slowly as possible teasing the boys as they looked at her food with drooling expressions.

But the fondness and love that shined in the guy's eyes for her totally displayed their true emotions of how much they were happy watching her happy.

The people of this generation were really confused watching four guys looking at a single girl with such love sick looks. They just couldn't decipher their relation,they were curious to know who was really the girl's bf and how could he let other guy's look at her like that and not feel jealous and insecure.

But they were unable to read the form of love shinning in the boy's eyes. Viaan mostly known as the hot headed, talented VK by the world was looking at the girl in front of him with love shinning in his eyes. She was his world, the girl who understood him, stood up to him, scold him when needed yet let him yell at him when she knew he needed a source of outburst. The girl was ready to be anything he needed her to be and he just wished he could be the same for her and love her like no tomorrow.

Shivaansh also lovingly known as SRK, the king of bollywood was looking at the girl in front of him with adoreness and love shinning clearly in his eyes. He was watching the innocent girl who was always with him since his childhood even in his hard time when everything seemed dark and hopeless. He could hear her soft voice in his mind, giving him hope and shinning as his personal source of light.he was watching the innocent girl he always knew.

Savvy and Ro were looking at their bestie, the girl they could rant about girls too and the girl who isn't scared of their attitude and doesn't think twice before scolding or teasing them. The only girl that treat them as normal humans and idiots and not some extraordinary being. She kept their egos on check and love and care for them even when she herself wasn't feeling well. They were looking at the girl who made a permanent place for her in their heart.

The boys were best friends, inseparable, they were family, they were marauders without Peter offcourse they don't have a traitor rat among them and Anya was their heart, their Lily.

Anya was laughing and teasing the boys to her heart's content.

"Hey, Anya I'm also on rest na so can I have a little ice cream" Savvy asked changing team while the other three boys glared at him

Anya made a thinking face and then took bite of her ice cream as she told Savvy in a very sweet and loving tone "no" making the others laugh and Savvy sulk.

Few tables back, a group of youngsters sat with their gaze fixed on Anya

"Isn't that Shivanya" a girl with perfect model figure said in a curious tone yet her expressions told a different story.

Her tone and words succesfully drew the whole groups attention to the pouting girl and laughing boys.

"Yeah, it's her Sheetal. Didn't I tell you she was dating VK" Maya said looking at the totally changed girl who grumbling fed a spoon full of ice cream to Savvy.

"Are you sure, she is dating VK and not SR" Aliya asked the girl clutching her fingers in a tight fist when she noticed the boy sitting in front of him still looking at Anya totally lost.

"Come on guys, she is still the loser inside. Let's show her who is the boss" Mukti intervened watching the jealous girls and lost boys.

"And I'm sure, she still have a huge crush on you Mudit. Don't worry, she will do anything to please you" the girl said with an evil smile when she saw Anya getting up and walking out of the restaurant.

(Anya)

The five of them got up and followed behind the girl walking lost in her tunes.

"Hey, Shivanya" Mukti yelled after the happy girl making her halt in her tracks as the five made a circle around her.

"Still a fatso, I see" Sheetal taunted the girl standing in front of her with a perfect poker face not letting anyone guess her any emotions

"Hey baby, you shouldn't be eating tub of chocolate ice cream you know. It will make you more fat and the earth won't be able to bear your weight anymore" Aliya mocked her laughing loudly as she snatched the tub of ice cream from her hand.

Anya smriked internally as all of them froze watching her icy cold eyes as she smriked at their direction.

"You know what Aliya baby, your talks clearly indicates you must have failed in science several times and that's why you still can't become Miss India, cause even a donkey have more IQ than you" she taunted the fuming girl in front of him, letting them taste their own medicine

"And Sheetal baby, I don't need to keep a model like figure to seduce men. I'm quite happy in my own skin and life. After all I've a fiance and I'm not someone's mistress" Anya looked at Sheetal with knowing eyes as she smiled coldly at their direction

"Shivanya" Mudit called her name in a loud tone startling the others as they smriked knowing Shivanya won't ever say anything to Mudit but to their utter surprise Anya glared daggers at his direction

"Keep your tone down Mr Aurora or the next thing you'll know is that the Raizada's are suddenly not so keen in the partnership" and with that single sentence all of them become mum, this wasn't the easy to bully girl . She wasn't the girl they dared to hit in the school cause this girl's eyes spoke clearly try to hit me and I'll break each and every bone of your body.

"What's going on here??" Savvy asked Anya with suspicion clearly shinning in his eyes watching the five unknown people.

"Just meeting some old school friends and telling them how much I love them" Anya told Savvy in a sweet tone totally opposite to her ice queen avatar

"Oh, I think the reunion ended" Savvy said as he and Anya walked towards the room without minding the still frozen people.

"So, why didn't you go out with the boys??" Anya asked Savvy suspicious of his sudden arrival.

"my leg was hurting so I didn't go" savvy answered truthfully

"Let's go see the physiotherapist" Anya suggested immediately concerned.

"Naah, it's fine btw who were they"

"Sheetal, Mukti, Aliya, Maya and Mudit, school bullies"

"From their present expression it looked like you bullied them btw I loath Sheetal name"

"Haaw, how can you accuse me of bullying someone I'm such a innocent soul" Anya spoke in a mock hurt tone making Savvy laugh, she clearly knew why he hate Sheetal name and have phobia of girls. He doesn't want to be like his dad.

"Dear snowy, you're not innocent in  your icy mode" savvy told her as a fact.

On the other hand in OM, the family was currently stalking Viaan's profile when two notification appeared on Omisha's screen. Shivaansh and Viaan had posted something.

SRK : To the best mom in the whole world, whatever I'm today is just because of you. Love you ma ❤

Viaan.Kundra: thanks for always supporting me mumma and I know you love me more than bhai 😁. I can't be more greatful for you and I'm missing you so much mom.

The Oberoi family looked at the two pics with bewildered expressions. Nobody was paying close attention to Om and Rudra's face or they would have noticed the pain in their expressions.

Neither was anyone noticing Jhanvi's expression it was full of guilt, horror and pain as she thought Karma is really a bitch.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 4.3K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
1.9K 156 1
Annika Oberoi nee' Trivedi the 25 year old young widow of a 35 year Omkara Singh Oberoi have lost everybody in her love for him. She thought they had...
65.3K 6.6K 44
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...