The Billionaire CEO. (STOPPED...

By layla901

jasmine is a curvy 23 year old woman. but everyone she knows except her best friend calls her fat. when her b... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14

chapter 10

15.7K 506 15
By layla901

                                                            JASMINE'S POV

    After going to the club yesterday I had the worse hang over. I didn't even remember coming home or even who brought me home. the only thing I know right now is that i have to get to work. it took me a few moments to realize  that i still needed to get to work. jumping out of the bed I ran as fast as i could to the bathroom. it then dawned on me that i didn't even know what the time was, i could have been hours late or very early. i didn't think about that until I got into the shower. try as i might i could not remember the events from last night. but there was one thing i do remember the person that took me home was a guy. i probably said some really embarrassing words. And OH MY GOD did he carry me up to my room. I probably killed him. with that thought in mind i stopped the shower put on a robe and went looking for the man i may or may not have killed. but just in case i grabbed a bat that i kept in my room. you never know.

      I crept down the stairs watching my steps so i wouldn't trip and fall. it was then that i heard two people taking.

" do you think she knows."  a familiar voice says. i got it its Angie's voice.

" no, but don't you find it strange that the king and queen would just hand there daughter over to some strange human. and besides when her mother was telling the story i could sense she was lying. and why did she just leave the next day."   a very deep husky voice said.  i could tell that voice anywhere Xavier here. god  why does that me happy. any ways what are they talking about. was it my mother.

" And how did she know i was a witch. surely jazz didn't tell her. her scent was different " Angie said.

" what ever is going on i'll- " Xavier was cut off by the creaking sound. i looked behind me thinking someone was there but i realized i was my fat butt that made that sound. i walked down casually like i wasn't eavesdropping.

                                                                 XAVIER'S POV

"good morning" my beautiful mate said. she came in with a bat in her hand and a silk wet robe. i tried so hard to hold my wolf back. realizing that i wasn't going to win this i signaled for angie to leave. as soon as she left i stalked over jasmine a grabbed her by the waist. she was turned around staring into a coffee mug. my guess is that i startled her.

" Xavier what are you doing" she asks. after getting over the shock. a smile crept on my face as soon as she called me by my first name. I turned her around and smashed my lips on hers. i was even mor happy when my mate kissed me back with just as much Passion as i had kissed her with.once we broke apart i looked into her now golden colored eyes.

" does this mean i don't have to go to work." she asks me.

" no." i replied she pouted. " but im going on a buiness trip and i'm going to need my assistant there, so your going to have to come with me."  i say. her eyes brightened at this.

" well what if i don't want to."

" well kitten even a blind man can see you want to go with me. and besides you have no choice if you what to get payed." she pouted. i swear the more she does that the cuter she gets.

" ok fine. i'll start packing." with that she ran up stairs with her hips swaying sid to side.

      A/N: hey everyone i know it took me a long time to update that was because im sick. but i updated now. hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
2.6M 86.8K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
180K 5.5K 29
It has been centuries since Aithne has stepped on the land of marked. She has been an orphan who has nothing to lose, but being unknown to the books...
282K 6.1K 37
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...