RishBala Story: Ishq Tu Hi Ha...

By Twinkle_Alisha

What If Instead of RK as Karan Have to Stab Madhu as Anamika? What If Instead of RK, Madhu have Suffered Atta... More

Chapter No # 1
Chapter No # 2
Chapter No # 4
Chapter No # 5

Chapter No # 3

282 38 6
By Twinkle_Alisha

Chapter No # 3

In RK Mansion
In Entertainment Room
After RK's sleep broke, gently placing Madhu on bed, taking His Alcohol Bottle He walked from there to the Entertainment Room. Searching for Glass, when He sees it on the Glass Table, He poured the Alcohol until Glass was fully filled. Then gulped down in one go. Then feeling somebody's Presence. And hears.

Bittu Ji: Chief, how is Bhabhi Ji right now?
RK (Silent)
Bittu Ji: Please Chief stop blaming Yourself and thinking about Yourself. Just once think about Bhabhi Ji, how will She be coping right now and would be in Future. (Pause) Chief I always saw Bhabhi Ji so strong but right now looking at Her, I don't see My Bhabhi Ji in Her as She was never Weak like this. (Pause) Chief it was written in Her Destiny of being stabbed if not by You then by anyone else. (Pause) Chief Bhabhi Ji has always tried to support and has always tried to become Your Strength. She has never thought about Herself but She has always thought about You. And if in place of Bhabhi Ji, You would have been stabbed so instead of drinking and losing Herself, She would have been trying to become Strong not for Herself but for You. She would try to become Your Strength, Your Pillar  and would Support You more than She did, not because She would see You in this Condition would Sympathize You but because She Loves You. She would be with You 24/7 thinking what if You need something or what if. (Pause) Chief Your Love is so strange and so weird, at one Moment You beat up that Reporter Black & Blue that how dare He to say something like this against Bhabhi Ji and at another Moment You distanced Yourself from Bhabhi Ji. (After taking a Pause) Or it isn't Your Love, but Bhabhi Ji has become Your Habit, Your Punching Bag. And might be You may not be with Bhabhi Ji as You would be thinking since Bhabhi Ji is in this Condition so how will She complete Your Film? Am I right Chief?

(Listening to the Last Line of Bittu Ji, RK stopped Drinking and raised His Eye-Brows. And further heard.)

Bittu Ji: Oh come on Chief, looking at History, how much You forced Bhabhi Ji to shoot, fully knowing She is fasting and still You put the Setup in which Bhabhi Ji have to eat. And when She got a 2 Hours break She went Home to do Pooja just because of You She had fasted for Your Long-Life. But what You did in return, instead of being so thankful to Her for each and everything, giving You another chance after how much Brutally You broke Her Heart, Your Possessive opps Your Obsessive behavior towards Her, You emotionally blackmailed Her, then when PAI (Producers Association of India) has banned You none wants to do work with You and it was only Bhabhi Ji who came forward to support You. Day and Night She searched for Best Directors. When She found One “Mehul Chopra” She requested that Egoistic Person just for You and seeing Her Selfless Love for You, He was ready to Shoot with You.  She never wanted to step into the Film Industry. But She did it all because of You. She has never acted in front of a Camera and in return You always wanted to act like a Professional. But still She was trying to become Heroine of Your Film because You wanted and She wanted to perform Her wifely duties as well because She loves doing Her wifely Duties for You. And what You did in return that You have always treated Her like as She is Your Toy. Chief, She is not like a Robot who wouldn't have Emotions to Feel nor She has Button and do all As You wanted Her to do. (Pause) Chief, She is not a Robot. But She is Human who Loves to perform all wifely duties because She loves You. And what happened now instead of consoling Her, Soothing Her and becoming Her Support System You are drinking here. How Chief can You?

(Listening to each and every Words of Bittu Ji, RK gritted His Teeth and Fisted His Palms so hard that all knuckles turned into White.

Then further heard.)

Bittu Ji: Or is it like this since She has suffered Paralysis You don't see Her in the same way which You were used to. And now She wouldn't be able to complete Your Film as a Heroine. (Pause) Chief what Reporters said it wasn't Incorrect at all. Same Questions are wandering in My Mind also but with Addition that:

“What Will Happen Now? Will You Blame This Incident On Bhabhi Ji Also? What Will Happen To Your Relation With Bhabhi Ji After This? Will You Throw Bhabhi Ji Out Of Your Film? And Will You Be Ashamed Of Bhabhi Ji As She Wouldn't Be Same Like This Before?”

(As RK heard it, His Anger knew no bounds. And instantly He stood up and came to Bittu Ji in Long Strides and in the next Seconds whole Entertainment Room was echoed with the Slap as RK Slapped Bittu Ji so hard that His Slapped Cheek would have turned into Red. Bittu Ji palmed His Slapped Cheek and saw an angry and wounded RK now grabbing His Jaws and angrily yet screamingly.)

RK: How Dare You. How Dare You say something like this Against My Madhu? How Dare You? Don't You know what She is to Me? I may be angry at Her, giving her endless pain because MEIN HAQ RAKHTA HOON (Because I have a Right). Bittu Ji, how much I get angered on Her but I LOVE HER TO THE EXTREME. Whatever I say or do with Her but I will never give anyone an opportunity to say something against my Madhu, and that includes you too. (Now with lowering Tone) Whether I hate her or love her, it is between me and my Madhu. My Love for Her is not a Tamasha (Spectacle), which everyone wants to know. (Pause) And what should I do with My Madhu is not Yours Consent. And if I heard You saying something like this against My Madhu then I wouldn't think about My Respect for You, would beat You up Black and Blue like I have done with that Reporter and would throw You out.

(After saying this, RK left Bittu Ji's Jaws. And listening to these tears from Bittu Ji's Eyes started to pour out. Then in the Sobbing Voice.)

Bittu Ji: Chief, I know what Bhabhi Ji means to you, then why are you not spending your time with her? Chief, it's only You who Bhabhi needs more than anyone else. If you would be staying away from Her then She would be thinking You don't see Her the same in the way which you used to. She would think Your Love for Her has decreased. You didn't want to see Her that's why you are creating distance. Chief, please be with Bhabhi Ji. Or else She will go far away from You Mentally that You wouldn't be able to reach out to Her. 

(Saying this sobbingly, Bittu Jii walked from there. And then RK remembered about His actions and Madhu's weak state. He realized that He can't be selfish right now thinking about His State about being guilty of stabbing His Biwi. His Madhu now needs Him the most. Thinking like this, He walked from there.)

In Madhu-RK's Room
RK came into His Room and sees His Madhu was woken up, and Tears were coming out from Her Eyes and was so lost that She doesn't feel His Presence. Seeing Her like that Thousands of Needles pierced His already wounded Heart. And about to go from that, that He remembered Bittu Ji's words which He spoke just sometime back and remembered what was the Condition of Her at the Hospital. Then, he wiped His tears, which came out from His eyes seeing His Madhu like that. And then walked from there.

After SomeTime
RK came back to His room carrying Tray full of lunch for Her. Then, coming to Madhu, He placed the tray on the Side-Table. Sat beside Her, bending His Posture and Kissing on Her forehead to which She closed Her Eyes to feel His Love. Then, he opened Her Eyes and immediately saw His bit of Teary Eyes and apologized to Him in Weak Tone.

Madhu: I'm sorry, RK.

(Listening Her apologizing He was confused and about to say why that She nodded in No.)

Madhu: That because of My State, I have made everyone including You, I made everyone Worried so much. And made You so Weak that Mr. Rishab Kundra, who was so powerful, I made Him weak. (RK confused) RK look at Your Eyes they are red, puffy, and a bit teary, which means you have cried earlier. Right? (Pause) I'm fine, RK. And don't worry, Your Madhu, Your Jungli Billi isn't that much weak. 

(Then seeing Lunch near the Side-Table, excitingly.)

Madhu: Ohhh, Wowww Jali Hui Bandi ki Sabzi. (to RK) RK wouldn't You feed Me, I'm so Hungry.

(Listening to this RK was shocked that earlier She was like a fragile doll and now. And thought “From What Kind Of Mud, Is She Made Off”   Then remembered earlier too She had never thought about Herself and forgetting Her Pain each and every time, She tried to Heal Him and Amend Him. Then His eyes again got Teary acknowledging her never-ending love for him. Then see Her trying to sit but was unable to. He helped Her to sit and placed Tray near to Her. Tore Roti and made a Bite and forwarded to her mouth, but She denied it. Madhu, with Her Right Hand, made a Bite and forwarded to His Mouth.)

Madhu: RK I haven't seen You near Me. But that doesn't mean I wasn't aware of Your State. I was very well aware of it. And I knew like Me, You haven't eaten Food. If I was breaking by remembering and looking at My State. So were you breaking more thinking about that “Knife Stabbing Scene” and if that scene wasn't in Script, so We wouldn't have to perform it, and you wouldn't be guilty for it. (With Slight Smile) Now don't dare, you are RK, and RK never gets guilty. And you are right, RK never gets guilty ever, but my Rishab gets. My Rishab is too much guilty and in so much pain since I was admitted at the hospital. I don't need Eyes to see You and what You are feeling. My heart voice is enough to tell me about your state. And now be a Good Boy and eat.

(Listening to this RK Eyes got more Teary. Placing the Bite back to Plate and holding Madhu's both Hands He sobbed like a Baby making Madhu cry seeing Her RK like that. Who told RK has moved on from that time since He has seen His Father committing Suicide and his mother marrying yet for another time? He might become RK for World, but still inside Egoistic and Arrogant RK, there is 12 years old Rishab who have seen His Father commiting suicide and His Mother marrying. And now this, He was about to lose his Madhu, His Zindagi. Realizing how much Selfless His Biwi, His Madhu is He couldn't help Himself and sobbed. With Him, Madhu also started to cry, then stopped crying and wiping Her Tears. She raised Her Right side Arm for Him to Hug Him. Seeing it, He didn't disappoint Her and hugged Her tightly. And also brought Her Paralyzed Hand assisted by normal Hand.)

RK: I'm sorry Madhu for each and every time when I was an Ass with You. I'm sorry Madhu for always taking You Granted. I'm sorry Madhu. I'm sorry Madhu after Promising You for not Hurting You, yet still I hurted You again and again. During Shootings I should have been with You every time, handled every matter carefully but still I haven't. And knowing about how much You Love being My Wife and Love doing Wifely duties and Daughter-in-Law duties and what I did in return I had always scolded You for not fasting, made You embarrassed in front of all peoples and because of Me there were many misunderstandings between You and Maa. (Pause) I'm sorry Madhu. I'm sorry.

(After listening to this, She broke the Hug and cupped His Cheek, Kiss on the same Cheek, His forehead, Eyes and pecked on His Lips.)

RK: But now I will fulfill My every Promise which I have given to You. I would keep My Anger and Frustration in check. Wouldn't touch Alcohol ever. And would Love You and Respect Your every Decisions and Your Desires everytime. I would Love You like no one has ever Loved their Lovers. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BIWI.

(Listening to His Sweet Confession Tears escaped from Madhu's Eyes which was Happy Tears and was Smiling largely with crying Eyes.)

Madhu: I LOVE YOU 2 SO MUCH PATI.

(And then RK smiled largely showing His Dimple and She also smiled largely.

Then both made each other Eat and kissed each other's Hands. As they were busy in their Own World. And as usual Bittu Jii came without knocking.)

Bittu Ji: Chief Bhabhi Ji. Wohh...

(Hearing His Voice and seeing Him here, RK whispered which was only Audible to Madhu.)

RK: Bittu Ji aur unki Timings. Humari Pyaar ka ek Cute sa hadda.

[RK: Bittu Ji and His Timings. Our Love's one Cute Bone.]

(Listening to this Madhu giggled. And then Bittu Ji realized that once again He made the wrong Entry.)

Bittu Ji: Sorry Chief I came on Wrong Time.

RK (to Bittu Ji): No Noo Bittu Ji You always came on Wrong Timings. And when You don't come and Interrupt Our Private Moments it feels like something is Missing and Weird until it has been interrupted by You. Pati, Patni aur Bitt Wohhh... 

(Listening to this Bittu Ji got embarrassed and gave an embarrassing Smile. And Madhu though got Giggled again but using Her Right playfully slapped RK on His Hands. And as RK was teasing Bittu Ji, Mehul Ji came in walkingly. And seeing Madhu giggling. He asked.)

Mehul Jii: How are You Madhu?

Madhu (Light Smile): I'm Good Mehul Ji, thank you for asking. Between You here?

Mehul Ji: Haan. I have come here to discuss about Film's Shooting which is only Left 35 %...

(Listening to it RK was about to stop but then Madhu realized about the leftover Shootings. And apologized to Mehul Ji and RK. Then RK quickly side-hugging Madhu stopped Her. And RK to Mehul Ji.)

RK: Captain Sahab I know how much Film is left. We will discuss about this later on. But not Right now. Aren't You seeing Madhu's condition?

Mehul Ji: I know RK but Work and Time doesn't wait for anyone and The Show must Go on. It's Your Lines right RK. (RK nodded) I know RK it doesn't Sound Good to discuss this Matter right now but RK as Days are passing Budget is getting increased. And You already took Hefty amount of Loan from Bank. Bittu Ji had taken out Market News and Distributors and even Bank Managers are trying to pull their Hand back as everyone loved Madhu's Performances very well. Medias are spreading rumors and it is affecting Film's Image which isn't Good for Film. And Last but not the Least Our Agency doesn't know how to and when to Promote the Film.

RK: Captain Sahab tell Me about Your Motive for which You have come over here.

Mehul Ji: Hmmm. RK already during Shoots We have wasted 7 Days and right now again 7 Days making it 14 Days. And..

RK (Interrupting): Captain Sahab still You haven't talked about the Motive.

Mehul Ji: RK I was coming to that only if You would have let Me speak. Anyways RK I have thought something about the Film. Since Madhu can't shoot so using the Old Scenes We have to change the storyline a bit.

(Listening to this RK looked at Madhu whose Eyes got Teary. And Madhu looked at Him. Then nodding in No. Then back to Mehul Ji.)

Mehul Ji: In the Film there was a Scene where Anamika got Betrayal from You. And after that.

Madhu (Interrupting): Sorry Mehul Ji for interrupting You but I want to say something, RK has Trusted Me enough to take Me into this Film. And I can't let Him and His Trust down..

RK: What are You saying Madhu? Its nothi...

Madhu (Interrupting): No let Me speak RK. Mehul Ji I don't want Film to suffer due to My Par...ra..ly..sis...

Mehul Ji: What do You want to say Madhu?

Madhu: Mehul Ji this only that still I want to work in this Film. Whatever You have thought to change bit in Storyline I will try to work according to that.

Mehul Jii: But.

RK: No Biwi...

Madhu (Interrupting): Please RK and Mehul Ji. Please let Me try. If I couldn't get this Opportunity I wouldn’t be in Peace. Please. Let Me.

(Listening to this RK was about to interrupt then Mehul Ji stopped Him from further saying and nodded.)

Mehul Ji: Alright Madhu if this You want. You would get enough chances.

(And then Mehul Jii discussed what He had thought about Film. And listening to it thrio RK, Madhu and Bittu Jii thought it was a more Better Storyline from the Previous One and Madhu wouldn't have much Scenes in it and Her Scene isn't that much difficult. And the whole Film would be on RK's Shoulders. Then.)

Mehul Ji: RK and Madhu from Tomorrow We will be working on RK's Scenes with other Supporting Cast and Villain. And Your all Scenes would be Shoot at last and till then You would get Time for Your Recovery.

RK: Captain Sahab still I'm not okay with this. Madhu wouldn't...

Madhu (Interrupting): RK I want to please. You think Your Jungli Billi is weak.

RK: Madhu I didn't think like that.

Madhu: Then please.

RK: Fine if You want that. But remember if I see You not taking Your Health seriously then I wouldn't take a Second to stop You from Shooting because You know it very well Your Health matters to Me the Most.

(Listening to this Madhu Smilingly nodded. And then Mehul Ji as usual appreciated Her and walked from there with Bittu Jii accompanying Him. And there in Room, RK caressed Her Right Cheek.)

RK: Are You Sure na Biwi?
Madhu (Smilingly): More than ever Sure Pati.

(And then RK hugged Her as He was too much Overwhelmed by Her. And Madhu, using Her Right Hand hugged Him.

Madhu how much She get Weak but She wouldn't show Her Weakness and would try to be Strong for Her RK and for Her Family. Though She, Herself didn't know if She be able to Shoot or not but She knew one thing when Her RK is with Her, She would fight any War. And then She closed Her Eyes. And slept due to the Medicines which She ate sometime back.)

Chapter Ends

*******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.1K 39
Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media & paparazzi's... It's a journey how a p...
467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
2.4K 339 16
π”ͺπ”¦π”·π”­π”žπ”₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš™ πšŽπš–πš˜πšπš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš• πš‹πš˜πš—πš πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ, πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πšœπšŽπš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπšŽπš πš‹...
28.5K 1.5K 45
Hii everyone, So this is the first book being written by me. I hope you enjoy it. The sound of a gun shot reached her ears. Shivers went down her sp...