The Fox Hero

By Thunder_God_Thor

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... More

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Class 1-A
Battle Training
The Normal Days.
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Sports festival Ends
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
Boot Camp II
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer

35.7K 712 208
By Thunder_God_Thor

Izuku and edgeshot were in the train and izuku said " I don't know why but i have a feeling the Hero Killer will be there"

"Me too kid, just hope it's wrong" Edgeshot said grimly.

Just then there was an explosion and the train stopped as a giant nomu entered inside and izuku said " Nomu!! What are they doing here?"

"You know these things?" Edgeshot asked looking at izuku in surprise.

"Yes, one of these nomu's was there at the USJ when villains attacked." Izuku said as both the ninja's took a fighting stance.

"Midoriya, evacuate the civilians and let me fight for now, after evacuation come for backup" Edgeshot said as izuku nodded and began evacuating the people.

Edgeshot looked around and saw that many people would be injured if he were to fight here so he kicked the nomu outside the train and jumped along.

"Edgeshot!" Izuku shouted as he heard " I'm okay, midoriya, go and help others"

Meanwhile Iida knew that Hero Killer must be in the town so he ran in the alleys ignoring his superiors orders and went to avenge his brother who had suffered defeat by the hands of Stain.

Iida found stain about to kill the hero Native when he intercepted and was about to attack when he was countered and thrown away as Stain said " A child wearing a suit? This ain't a place for kids, go away"

"You...i came looking for you and now that i found you, i'll beat you" Iida said glaring at Stain.

"You, you have those avenging eyes. You are not worthy of wearing the hero suit because you chose to come here for your own selfish reasons, so for that you must die" Stain said darkly.

"Listen you criminal, the name of the hero who will beat you...Ingenium" Iida said glaring at Stain.

Meanwhile Izuku ran in the streets of Hosu and found two nomu's along with two heroes Manual and some other girl.

He then said " Allow me to handle this" as Manual turned around and said " No way, kid. These are dangerous things you should not get involved"

"No. I am the best for defeating them, my quirk will allow me to easily defeat them" izuku said confidently.

Manual looked shocked and then said "Okay kid, try, but if something happens we will interfere"

Izuku nodded and took out his kunai and said " all right" he threw the kunai and vainshed in a flash of green and appeared above the muscular nomu and forming a big rasengan he said " GIANT RASENGAN!!" And slammed it on the nomu who screeched and was buried below the ground.

The other nomu flew away seeing his partner go down. Izuku returned to the other heroes and manual said " That was incredible kid"

"Thanks, but can you tell me where Iida is? He came to work for your agency didn't he?" Izuku fished for the location of Iida.

Manual nodded grimly and said " That boy ran away and i dread that he came in contact with the hero killer"

"Shit, that stupid idiot." Izuku cursed as he ran away, ignoring the hero's call.

He was running when he received a text from todoroki and grinned as he saw that todoroki reached Iida and contacted him, by sending his location.

"That bastard actually reached there before me" izuku said grinning.

He began to run even faster while todoroki had saved Iida who was downed, from having a sword pierce his heart by an inch as he said " Sorry I'm late Iida."

"W-what? Todoroki? Why are you here?" Iida asked shocked.

"I was in hosu with my father when i saw the attack and came knowing you would go to fight stain" Todoroki answered honestly.

"You knew?" Iida asked his eyes wide in surprise and voice cracking a little.

"Not just me but everyone, for now let me handle this " Todoroki answered as he used his ice to attack.

"Todoroki do not get cut" Iida yelled warning him.

"Got it" he answered and used flames and ice to keep the hero killer at bay, but the hero killer used incredible maneuver to dodge and got a little nick on todoroki which paralysed him as todoroki fell and said " shit! He got a nick"

"You are good kid, i didn't think endeavor child would have a good heart, so i'll leave you but, i'll kill the other two" Stain said walking towards Iida when suddenly an blue orb was slammed in his chest and he flew back hitting the wall as he spat out blood and fell.

"Thanks for sending the location todoroki, i was able to arrive early because of it" Izuku said standing where the hero killer was, his eyes red with black slits and was panting.

"Damn, i had to run from the other end of the city to reach here, but don't worry now that i am here, i'll save you all" Izuku said looking determined, his eyes glowing with power.

"It's one after the other today.." Stain said irritated.

"Thank god you came midoriya" Todoroki said in relief.

"Mi-Midoriya?" Iida said and then asked angry "W-why are you here!? This doesn't concern you all!!"

"Shut Up!!" Izuku shouted and Iida was silent as an insane amount of bloodlust was  felt by everyone and izuku turned towards Iida and said " Shut up you fool! Right now you're just a stupid, selfish, arrogant, and idiotic shell of the Iida i used to know"

His glare turned harsh as he criticised " You Foolishly endangered your life coming to fight stain. For what? defeating him, don't make me laugh can you hear your self? You, someone who doesn't have even a single bit of experience fighting villains, will defeat a professional killer like him, utter bullshit."

Iida was brought to tears as izuku continued " Heroics doesn't mean that you use your quirk for your own selfish means, that's vigilantism and the answer for as to why i am here? Is because Butting one's nose in where the situation doesn't concern you, is one of the principal qualities of a hero"

"Hoooh? That's a nice line kid. You show more potential than most i have met. You are someone worthy, someone i approve that can be a hero. And that blood lust you must've suffered something truly traumatizing to have a blood lust like that, isn't that right?" Stain said as izuku flinched but didn't reply, he then rushed forward and said " But let's see if you have the strength to back it up"

Izuku dodged the slash from the sword and put his hand on the floor as he kicked upwards. The hero killer blocked the kick and izuku pushed his hand and thrusted himself up as he kicked again with his other kick lifting stain of the ground.

He then spun around, his face downwards as he delivered another kick which skidded Stain backwards.

"Good. This is good" Stain said enjoying the fight.

"Midoriya, if he cuts you and gets your blood then you will be paralysed." Todoroki yelled.

"I see, then i'll do this" izuku said as the fox cloak covered him and he got on all fours shocking the hero killer.

They both rushed at each other, izuku took out his kunai and parried the sword. Clang's were heard as kunai and the sword hit each other. Both of them crouched at some distance away and panted as Izuku looked and saw that his hand had a cut which was healed in less than a second and Hero killer looked gobsmacked.

But then said " that's some regenerative powers kid, still i got your blood" as he licked the blood but missed the grin on izuku's face that was showing even behind the mask and screamed in pain, falling on his knees while the others were shocked.

Izuku then said " You see, my sense of smell is far superior from others, so i knew that you lick or drink the blood to paralyze others, that's why i used this cloak. This cloak gets my temperature so high that it's like i am a walking fireball"

He then formed a rasengan and rushed at the Hero killer and slammed it into his gut "YOU'RE DAYS OF KILLING HEROES ARE OVER STAIN!!"

And with that the hero killer was defeated and out cold. Izuku then tied up Stain and dragged him out of the alley as the heroes arrived and looked shocked as edgeshot said " That's Stain!"

"Yeah, he was annoying but we all managed to defeat him" Izuki said smiling behind his mask.

"W-what? You kids?" Manual asked shocked.

"Come on, don't sell yourself short kid. You were the one to fight and defeat the hero killer. While we were all paralysed and practically just liability, even so you managed to save us and at the same time defeat Stain" Native said as he looked at Izuku.

Edgeshot laughed boisterously and said "I knew you were great midoriya! I heard you even used Hiraishin today"

"Yeah" izuku said scratching the back of his head, instantly he turned serious and took out the kunai as a nomu came and picked up stain.

"He's got stain, they are taking him" Endeavor shouted as he tried to use his flame.

Izuku shouted " Not for long" as he vanished and appeared over the nomu and they heard the sound of a thousand bird chirping.

Izuku jabbed straight into the nomu's wing as he said " CHIDORI!!" With that the nomu fell along with them as izuku stood up and pulled the kunai and cleaned it with stain's clothes.

"Incredible! This kid is something else" said Manual.

"Grrr" Endeavor growled seeing izuku standing with the tied up stain as stain woke up and said "You're great kid. You'll go far i know it, you are worthy, someone who is approved by me. You will become the pillar who will take All Might's place, The Green Flash!!"

And with that the hero killer's killing spree ended as he was arrested with izuku and the others in a hospital for their wounds, well mostly for others as izuku was not even injured.

The next day, they woke up as izuku sat with them when Edgeshot arrived with the police chief of hosu and said " So you're all up already"

"Yes, i was not even injured in the first place, but even so they checked" izuku said bored.

"So you are the child who stopped the hero killer" the chief said as he looked at izuku who nodded and the police chief said "the hero killer suffers from some internal injuries, a burned tongue and some broken bones, excluding the bruises."

Everyone's eye widen and he continued "He is undergoing treatment for that. Judging by the injuries and set of rules that are set down by the govt, you all are to face punishment for what you did, especially you who defeated Stain."

Todoroki got mad and stood up, the heat spreading in the room as he said " So what you are saying is that i should've let the hero killer kill native and Iida and Midoriya should've let us all die and watch, what kind of fucking rules are that"

"Calm down todoroki" izuku said as he put a hand on todoroki's shoulder and said " How about this, you exclude them from the punishment, and i'll take the blame alone and say that i was the one to fight Stain"

"What!? No way midoriya, this -" todoroki shouted but was cut off as izuku said " It's okay, this way at least not all of us will go down"

"Hear me out first pups" the chief said as they all looked at him and he said " we were originally planning on giving endeavor the credit to spare you all from the punishment but now that can't be done"

"Why?" Izuku asked as edgeshot sighed and said " Someone uploaded this last night" as he showed them the entire video of last night's fight of Iida with stain, then how todoroki arrived and till how izuku defeated stain.

"W-what? But there was no one there, how did anyone capture this video?" Izuku asked shocked.

"This was done by a someone who had a high quality CCTV camera attached to his house which had shot the video and now it's uploaded" Edgeshot explained

"So, we have to take the punishment then" Todoroki mumbled gritting his teeth.

"No, even that is not possible." The chief said shaking his head and the three looked up as he turned the t.v on, showing the news.

It showed izuku's fight against stain and people saying that if someone that strong will become a hero then they have high hopes for the future and some are wondering how strong he will become when he graduates, how he can take all might's place when he becomes a pro. Even todoroki was praised for his bravery and for sending S.O.S to izuku and stalling stain.

They were all surprised and the chief said "If we arrest you there will be a mass protest against us and that will give villains the chance to cause more harms so, we have no choice but to send you off with a warning."

The three students sighed in relief and bowed in thanks as the chief went away and edgeshot ruffled izuku's hair and said " Your internship's over kid, take care and if you want you can come again anytime"

"Thanks" Izuku said as Edgeshot waved and walked out.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1K 62
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...
77.1K 1.4K 21
At the age of 4, he was diagnosed quirkless. At the age of 4, his mom left him. At the age of 4, he didn't understand why she left him. He lived his...
80.8K 926 11
DISCLAIMER: Since i'm a scrub i only know up to the newest episode, henceforth i will change the coarse of the story while keeping the main plot if...
116K 2.5K 42
Izuku was just a normal kid. He loved to watch heroes fight crime, he loved to fantasize about quirks, he loved his friends and family. One day, howe...