The Blood Stained Sword: RWBY...

De Setokia

what happens when the world of remnant meets the scariest Huntsman in training and Grimm girls form another w... Mais

Chapter 0: Prologue
Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: Queen more like Bitch
Chapter 3:Mercy's Insecurity
Chapter 4: Reunited And Beacon
Chapter 5: Ozpin Speech and Sleep Over!
Chapter 6: Next Morning and The Cliff
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 7: A Light Workout Part 1
Chapter 8: A Light Workout Part 2
A New Book Trailer
Chapter 9: First day at Beacon
Chapter 10: Jaunedice and Y/n's Views PART 1
Hiatus
Polls

Chapter 2: A Talk

6.2K 108 52
De Setokia

A/N: (Opening will be in bold) A/n: (This Takes place after the crow flies off into the distance)

Opening:

Y/n is seen looking down while images of RWBY flash over him as he looks up images of Grimm RWBY flash over him until he looks towards the camera before lighting flashes showing the title before a red Sword lands in between the words blood and stained cracking the ground while blood rained from the sky. Y/n is seen walking in the forest as it rains before the camera zooms in on his face, the camera pans out showing Grimm surround him before he opens his eyes both of them shinning yellow. The camera then shows Salem and Cinder sitting down at their table talking while Mercy and Emerald stand up at the door, the camera then shows Team RWBY at school Yang being hit on my Port while Ruby was sleeping, Weiss is seen getting upset before yelling waking Ruby while Blake was reading a book. The camera then shows Grimm RWBY training and killing things around them before the camera pans in on Grimm Ruby's face as she looks to her right before showing Human Ruby look up to her left. the camera fades to black before sparks are seen from the two Ruby's as they clash scythe's making sparks fly, while Grimm Blake used her tentacle hands to attack Human Blake only hitting her clones. Human Weiss and Grimm Weiss where clashing Rapiers occasionally launching dust like projectiles at each other before a figure was thrown in between them the figure being Grimm Yang who had a smirk on her face as she held a few strands of blond hair while Human Yang had a pissed off look on her face her eyes blood red. Y/n was seen now fighting Ironwood and his henchmen the camera then pans out and a sniper is seen aiming his gun at Y/n before he fires the camera pans up as a blood splatter is seen. The camera shows the sky turn from blue to blood red before panning down on Y/n walking as Human Team RWBY is in front of him until a red portal opens up and Grimm RWBY wrap their hands around his body the screen turning black.

Opening Over:

we get a shot of a crow flying in the air above the clouds before said clouds part as the crow flies through them revealing Beacon academy, the crow flies up into an open window before it turns into a beautiful woman with a grey suit and a torn up red cape

???: "ah Quill, you're back"

Quill looked at a man taking a sip of coffee

Quill: "Listen Ozpin, i don't think we should let that kid in this school"

Ozpin: *stops drinking Coffee* "oh and why is that"

as Quill was about to answer but 3 more people entered the room one through a red portal and the others through the elevator

Ozpin: "Ah, Glynda,"

Ozpin: "general ironwood"

Ozpin: "Raven"

Ozpin: "welcome, Quill was just talking about the boy"

Ironwood: "the boy that can scare Grimm away, *Ozpin nods* that boy would make a great addition to my army, we would be unstoppable"

Glynda: "of course your mind goes right to that"

she said shaking her head in shame

Raven: "so Quill *she looks at raven* what do you know of him or are you to drunk to remember"

Quill: "for once I'm completely sober *this got them to stare at her* i went and got liquored up to watch him but as soon as i made it near him *she shivers remembering the aura Y/n had* he scared me sober"

Ozpin: *placing cup down* "you talked to him?"

Quill: *shouts* "fuck no! *clears throat* i simply watched him from a distance as a crow but his aura *shivers* it was as if i was watching death himself"

Ozpin: "i see *sips coffee thinking* i want you to bring him here"

Quill: "what?!"

Ozpin: "you heard me"

Quill: "i don't even know if the boy is still alive?"

Ironwood: "what do you mean?"

Quill: *looks at Ironwood* "from what i heard he was heading to Salem's fortress"

this made everyone shocked even Ozpin stopped what he was doing

Ironwood: "I'm going to go ready my army"

Ozpin: "Just wait a minute Ironwood"

Ironwood stopped

Ozpin: "Quill, i want you to go and convince this boy if he's still alive and hasn't joined Salem's side to join ours"

Quill: *scared* "must i"

Ozpin: "yes, you must"

Quill: "fine but my sister is coming with me"

Raven: "what, why?"

Quill: "so if things go sower i can get out in a hurry"

Raven: "and what if I'm spotted"

Quill: "then you leave I'll stay and distract him"

Raven: "ok, fine"

Ozpin: "great, oh and the dead line is the start of the new school year for beacon"

Quill/Raven: "what! But that's tomorrow!"

Ozpin: "i know, now hop to it. *sips coffee* use force if you have too"

as soon as he said that Raven took out her sword and cut open a dimension

Raven: "come on Quill this will take us right to him, or well as close to Salem as i am willing to go"

she said before walking through it with her sister, once they made it through they made a plan that Raven would stay in the back and Quill would go up to talk to him, they got into positions before they saw said boy walking up before he stopped and held his hand over his knife.

(play now)

boy: *serious* "come out, or die"

Quill: *scared* "O-okay easy, don't kill me"

she says walking out of the bushes a few feet away from the boy, his eyes trained on her

Quill: *scared* "M-my names Quill Branwen, can we talk?"

Quill POV:

I was standing in front of the boy hopping to Oum he wouldn't kill me as i try to talk to him

boy: *serious* "what do you want?"

me: *scared* "i want to talk like i said *thoughts* 'don't piss yourself, don't piss yourself'

boy: *serious* "I'm listening"

me: 'ok Quill you got this' *scared* "W-would you like to go to Beacon academy?"

boy: *serous* "no"

me: 'I'm blowing it!'

the boy started to leave

me: 'shit think quick' *i think before getting an idea* 'that's it!' *i reach in my pocket the kid see's this and watches me closely* "do you want *i pull out my flask* a drink?"

at this point the boy just stares at me and i feel daggers but the daggers weren't from him they were from my sister

kid: *smiling* "ok, *i sigh relieved* but first tell your friend to come out from her hiding spot"

my heart sank as he found out my sister was here

me: 'how did he know?!' *sweating* "W-what friend?"

the kids expression went from friendly to a glare that shook me to my core

kid: *serous* "the person 20 feet behind you now, *shouting* come out!"

i hear rustling, looking behind i see Raven come out of her spot and walk up to me and the kid

Raven: *scared yet curious* "how'd you know i was there"

kid: "very simple beautiful, i could sense your rage towards her, once she offered me some booze"

he holds out his hand it takes me a while to realize that he wanted the flask

me: "oh right, here"

i say throwing it to him

kid: *catches it* "thanks, beautiful~"

i blush as he then takes a swig from my flask

Raven: *mother like* "aren't you a bit young to drink?"

me: "sis! *i cover her mouth* "p-please forgive my sister"

he holds up his index finger as he drinks

(like that)

kid: *gasps with light blush* "aren't you a bit to sexy to be worrying about me, my dear~"

my sister blushes before the kid takes another swig

kid: *licks lips* "this is good *looks at me with sultry eyes* ok I'll go to beacon *i smile* but *i gulp* i want you to meet my team"

he says before texting on his scroll

me: *cautious* "team?"

kid: "yeah *hits send* my team *a portal opens behind him* ah here they are"

my eyes widened i know that portal

me: *scared* "T-that portal"

kid: "relax"

out of the portal walks a girl in a red dress

a girl in a green yet very revealing piece of clothing

a girl in a revealing top and long grey pants

(not my art)

and the last one was, oh Oum

me/Raven: *terrified* "Salem!"

Salem: "i brought them here, my king~"

me/Raven: *shock* "king?!"

kid: "good girl, Salem"

the kid proceeded to rub Salem's head which made her smile before she looked at us

Salem: *blushes* "o-oh hi"

me: *in shock* "H-how, are we in danger?"

kid: "No, sexy~ *takes another swig* mmm, what is this?"

me: *blushing* "rum"

kid: "i like it *turns to Salem* you may go home now, I'll let you know when to come"

he says handing her a scroll

Salem: *takes it before bowing* "yes, my king~"

she exits through her portal before the kid looks back at us

kid: "my name is Y/n L/n *he says before throwing me back my flask* looks like beacon has 4 more students"

me: 'yes' *i give my sis a look that says "drinks fix everything"* "great, the bullhead is on the way"

3rd POV:

Once Quill said that they waited around until one showed up, once it showed up the entered it and sat down

Quill: "since it's night you'll be sleeping at a motel, you ok with that?"

Y/n: "yeah, i am *looks to the girls* Cinder, Mercy, Emerald are you ok with that"

Cinder: "yeah, I'm ok with it"

Emerald: "same here"

Mercy: *scared* "I'm afraid of sleeping in a motel by myself, can i sleep with you?"

Y/n: *concerned* "aww, you poor girl you *gets up and sits next to her* of course you can"

he says hugging her while Cinder and Emerald look at her in disbelief before Mercy holds up her middle finger and sticks out her tongue at the two of them.

Cinder/Emerald: 'oh that bitch!'

the camera fades to black on Mercy's smug face while Quill blushes in the background placing her lips on her flask

A/N: (Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2, sorry for it was short and for taking forever to post it here)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.1K 389 45
When you're suddenly put into another world that you're pretty sure shouldn't be remotely possible, you know it means big. But right now, that doesn'...
6.3K 67 3
I want to try my hands at writing one-shot stories, so no requests because I'm not used to write one-shot stories. (I apologize for any grammar mista...
98.8K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
282 2 11
My first story so it may not be good but I'm still gonna put this out there. Updates may not be as frequent as I would like but it would hopefully be...