BUGHEAD ONE SHOT

Por Lobzterbughead

IT MAY BE CUTE,TRIGGER,AND BLOOD.... . . . REQUEST ARE ALWAYS OPEN ;) Más

"Yes"
"I love you"
⚠️Abuse⚠️
Punishment
🏳️‍🌈PRIDES MONTH SPECIAL🏳️‍🌈
💛BERONICA💜
SECRET
secret part 2
romantic date
helpppp
PROMPOSAL

prom night

759 9 3
Por Lobzterbughead

Betty Pov.

Me and Jughead are walking in the hallway until we saw Veronica and Archie kissing each other, we walk close to them, "mind if you guys disturb?!" i said, "oh Betty dear since we are in 6th grade you always interupt me, but its okay" she said, i laugh "by the way where's Kevin?!" i said, "he's talking with Moose", " oh... Okay change topic" i said still confuse. While we are talking, Cheryl announce  that we are having a prom on friday. I smirk and look at Jughead and Jug look at me feel confuse, "what?" he said, i hug him and whisper, "can we go in prom this friday?!", he smile and said "you know i'm not a party guy, right?!", i cupped his face and said "please just for me" with puppy eyes, he sigh and nod, i jump on him and thank him, i kiss him and he kiss back. "uhmm.. guys i think we should not disturb you two so where going...." veronica said, "uh... okay... i guess...." i said feel embarrassed. V and Archie leave and me and jug go home.

~Thursday~

Tommorow will be the prom night, i still have no dress to wears so i call V for help. Minutes later she come, we go to the mall to buy the dress, "B! how about this dress" its a black short dress with a cute little black jacket and black heels , "its cute but its better for you" i said, "ok... uhm.. how about... this one?!", i said, its a off shoulder silver dress with silver heels. "Wow! its beautiful to you" Veronica said suprise, "thanks V" i said.

*Prom night*

jughead pov.

I was wearing a black suit with tie and a black shoes, i feel uncomfortable in my suit i want to take it off and wear my beanie (he's not wearing it), i want to see betty so i look for her if she's already here, i supposed to pick her up but she said she and veronica will come together. I keep looking if they are here until i found archie wearing a red suit  and a black ribbon, "wow jug.. its my first time to see you without your beanie" archie said laughing, "its not funny dude" i said, "sorry dude but you look good in that suit" he said, "ok...." i said, "dude i'm serious...... by the way the girls are here!" he said, i look at them and see betty wearing a off shoulder silver dress, i smile and walk closer to them. "Wow betty you look... stunning!" i said shock, she laugh and said "you too babe" and she kiss my chicks, the thousand years song violin version play, "mind if you could dance with me?!" i said smilling, "sure my love" she said, and we dance she rest her head in my shoulder while we are dancing, i whisper to her "i love you betty cooper" she smile, " i love you more jughead jones.

*author note*
   sorry its kind a short part i can't think what will happen next... thankss.... please vote❤️❤️❤️ comment if you want to this  a 2nd part, maybe i can make on❤️ ...

                     ❤️THANKSSS❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
316K 25.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
188K 37.9K 56
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...