Sweet Tooth (Sweet Pea)

By Aussie_Reader

What if Archie had a twin Sister? What would happen when the Serpents come to their side of town? Read Freya... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Charter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Cover

Chapter 33

5.3K 128 19
By Aussie_Reader

"Help us!" FP yelled out as he carrie's Fangs through the hospital.

"We need a doctor!" I shouted trying to get someone's attention.

"Ma'am." Jughead said to the nurse at the front desk.

"Wait your turn please." She said calmly.

Jughead went to the desk. "He was shot."

"I need you to step back." She told him and Jughead slammed the desk with his palm.

"He's dying!"

"Hey!" I turned to see a doctor coming towards us. "What's going on here?"

"Our friend was shot right in the stomach." I told him shaking.

"Hey, get me a gurney." Two guys wheeled over one and we three carefully placed Fangs down as he groaned in pain.

They wheeled him away as his fingers slipped from my hand. "Hang in there. Hang in there."

Jughead started to walk off to the exit and FP and I walked after him. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To find the guy who shot Fangs." He told his father.

"Jughead no." I told him as I grabbed his arm pulling him pack to face us.

"You're not going anywhere. Not with people rioting." He started walking again once his dad was finished. "You're angry, you want justice? So do I." FP stood infront of him as I stopped beside him. "But You've got a fallen soldier here, and we need to talk to his family. That's part of being a leader."

"Some leader I am." Juggy looked to the both of us with soft eyes.

"Don't go down that road." FP softly spoke. "Come on. Come on." They walked back to the waiting room while I grabbed my phone.

"Sweet Pea." I sighed out relieved. "Are you okay? Do you know where Toni is?

"No, Reggie shot Fangs!"

"Where are you?"

"Going to the high school. Taking away something of the Northside like they have to us."

"Sweet Pea don-" My phone beeped indicating that he hung up. "Fuck." I rushed out of the building as I called Reggie.

"Yo, this is Mantel. Leave a message or whatever."

The phone beeped and I began to talk. "Reggie, I'm seriously hoping that you didn't get a shot off when Archie tackled you. Call me." I hung up as I walked closer to dad's truck to see some Ghoulies leaning against it. "Shit." My heart sunk.

I spun around to run inside but I came face to face with the curly haired leader, Malachai. He had white and black powder decorating his face, the black around his eyes making him look more meanacing. "Hey, sweet cheeks." He smirked as a black cotton bag was put over my head. I screamed out but someone covered my mouth as some Ghoulies picked me up. I thrashed around with all my might. "Knock her out!" Malachai voice was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

*

I shot up and looked around to find myself in a shed, only lit by a small light connected to a wooden beam in the centre. "What the hell." Suddenly I remember everything that happened. Malachi kidnapped me. I splitting headache made me groan in pain. I looked around my surroundings to see no windows and only a wooden door. I swiftly stood up, stumbling over to the door feeling light headed. I turned the knob and pushed and pulled but to no avail. I screamed out hoping someone will hear me. "Help!"

"Freya!" I widened my eyes at the voice.

"Toni!"

"Are you okay!?"

"I'm locked in a shed! What do you think!?" I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me.

"Will you both shut up!" I heard a familiar voice. "Jughead will be coming soon to get you pinky." I heard the woman say.

"What about Freya?"

"That's all Malachai. I've got nothing to do with that Northside Princess." I stepped back from the door scared and tripped over something landing on my butt. I groaned out and looked to see it was a old fashioned handcuffs. My heart pounded in my chest as I followed the chain it was connected to an old fold out bed. I leant my head against the beam with a sigh.

*

I don't know how long I've been in here when i heard the door knob jiggling. I stood up slowly and backed away from the door. It opened up and in the moonlight I could see Malachai. My heart pounded against my chest as I backed myself into a corner and crouched down to the ground in fright. He came inside and closing the door behind. "Hey, sweet cheeks." He smirked and walked over to me and crouched down. He extended his arm out and I studied him closely as he stroked my face and as he ran his thumb against my lips I felt anger take over and bit down on his thumb. "Ah fuck!" He reefed it back and studied it for a second. "Bitch."

He spat at me and my face moved to the side from the impact of him back handing me. I grabbed my stinging cheek and looked up at his standing figure through my lashes as a single tear rolled down my face. He looked down at me in thought. "What do you want?" I asked him.

He smirked coming towards me and took my hand making me stand up. "I want the thing that belongs to me." He ran his fingers through my hair and I shivered in disgust and fright.

"I don't belong to anyone." I spat at him. He grabbed my hair into a fist and pulled it down so I looked up at him as I hissed in pain. He studied my face and let me go, stepping back and turned his back to me.

"You know, I just paid a little visit to Pop's." He spun and pointed to me. "And you know what happened there. You're brother," my heart sunk, " went to the roof and went to throw a molotov cocktail down at me and my friends. But you know who came? The old sheriff, your dad and FP Jones." My heart jumped at this. "They want to know where you are, sweet cheeks. But I told them I've got no idea." He smirked. "You're going to be reported as missing tomorrow, Freya." He walked closer to me till I was against the wall and his body pressed against mine.

"No I won't be Malachai. Cause I'm going to get out of here tonight." I spat at him and tried to shove him off me but to no avail.

"It's gonna be a bit harder to get you from place to place, without being seen." He grabbed both sides if my face making me look up at him. "That'll little spark in your eye, sweet cheeks." He groaned out and I felt something hard against my stomach and I widened my eyes. I did the first thing a could think of. I kneed him in the family jewels and pushed him away from me. I ran to the door, as he knelt down, and tried to open the door to no avail.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

"Help!" I screamed out scared and shook the door.

"Freya!" I heard T yell out when suddenly I was pulled back and pushed landing on the fold out bed. Malachi grabbed the handcuff that I tripped over as I got up backing away but he grabbed my arm and cuffed my wrist as I yelled out hoping someone will stop him. He pushed me down on the bed him landing ontop of me. I looked into his eyes they seem nearly black. He grabbed another cuff that I mustn't have noticed and cuffed my ankle to the bed.  He grabbed my legs and took of my boots as I thrashed my non-cuffed ankle. "Get off of me!" He straddled my waist looking down at me grabbing the sides of my face and connected our lips, I went to yell but he took that opportunity sticking his tongue in.

I used my free hand to slap him hard against his cheek and bit his tongue. He snapped up, slapping me across the face, using one hand to trap my wrist above my head and the other to grab my neck checking me. He spat out some blood on the ground before he spoke. "That's it, bitch. That fight you have in you... I'm getting rid of it." He growled letting go of my throat as I gasped for air and coughed.

"Please." I begged him tears running down my face. He used his free hand to unbutton my jeans. I thrashed around not carrying that I'm hurting my wrist and ankle by doing so trying to get him off me. He pulled down my pants roughly as I screamed. He undid his belt throwing it to the ground and pulled down his pants. "Please Malachi don't. You don't have to do this." I begged him as he ripped pulled my underwear to the side. "No!"

*TRIGGER OVER*

Suddenly there was a knock at the door holting his actions. "What?" He spat out.

"Jones is nearly here."

"Fuck. Alright." He smirked at me as he got up. "I'll be back soon sweet cheeks to finish what I started." He pulled up his pants and told the man on the other side to open the door which he did and closed it behind them. As soon as I heard the click of the lock, I breathed out and let myself cry out.

I heard Malchai call out, "Suprise!" I can only hear little pieces.

"I'm taking Toni and we're leaving." I heard Jugheads voice and I screamed out.

"Jughead!" I screamed out trying to get up of the bed but failed.

"Not so fast!" Malachi must have stopped him.

"Freya! What the hell?!"

"She stays here." Malachi growled.

"Toni! Jughead!"

"Freya!" I heard Toni yell out. "Let me go!"

I couldn't hear anything else until Jughead yelled out again. "I'll be back for you Freya!"

"Jughead!" I yelled out scared. "Please!" I begged him tears rolling down my face but there was no reply.

The door burst opened and I screamed out as Malachi walked in shutting the door behind. "Now to finish what I started."

*

I laid down on the bed in sweat from Malachi and other such liquid from him as he got off me smirking. He grabbed onto my face, as I looked to the wall crying, making me look to him. He planted a deep kiss on my lips as I shook. "Well I finally got rid of that fight in you, it seems."

"Please," I shakily spoke up. "Just let me go." I begged him as he pulled up his pants, putting the belt back on.

"I'll think about it." He smirked as he picked up some rope from the ground dropping it on the bed beside my body. He uncoffed my ankle followed by my wrist and lifted me up so I sat up straight. He grabbed my wrist tieing them together with the rope. He lifted me up to my feet and bent down a bit lifting my pants back up and doing them up. "Can't have you looking like a mess now can we?" He asked rehtoricaly as he stood up and put my shoes onto my bar feet.

He kissed me once again and wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me beside him tightly. "What- what are you doing?" I asked him scared as he led me to shed door.

"You're coming outside for some air. Now play nicely or your back inside. Do you understand?" I nodded my head and we went out. I saw a bunch of Ghoulies and Penny Peabody chilling around a fire. He led me to one of the couches and I sat down in the corner tucking my legs to my chest.

*

I sat here for who knows how long listening to them all talk and laugh about the Ghoulie x Serpent fight that's supposed to happen at dawn but Peabody got a call and instead of that Jughead is basically sacrificing himself. "The sacrificial lamb arrives." I snapped my head over to see Jughead walking towards us. I got up and went to run to him but Malachai grabbed me by my waist stopping me as I struggled against him.

"Let her go!" He snapped. "I'll remind you of the deal that I made with your boss, Hiram lodge. I hand myself over to you and there's no bloodshed tomorrow. And Freya is let go by the Ghoulies." Malachai's grib tightened around me.

"That's not what we got told bitch!" He yelled at Peabody.

"Well apparantly getting him out of the picture is more important that an all out Serpent annihilation."

"Sweet cheeks isn't here for a bargaining chip." He said as he stroked my face and I snapped it away from him. He came down to my ear whispering. "I thought I got rid of that fire. Maybe there will have to be a round two." The blood drained from my face and I went stiff. He kissed my lips and let go of me with a sigh. "Be careful who you trust around here doll. Fine, I had my bit of fun." I looked to see him smirk down at me. "Shame I couldn't help myself some more." I shivered at this and slowly made my way to Jughead.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Are you okay?" I looked up at him and nodded. "Get behind me." He moved me behind him and I stepped back a bit. "30-1. Are you that afraid of me?" He smiled as the Ghoulies came round him Malachai in front of him.

"The only scary thing is what we're gonna do to your girlfriend when we find her." Suddenly Jughead socked him in the face as other Ghoulise started beating him up.

"Jughead!"

"You're a true hero, Jughead. Let your dying thought be that your sacrifice was for nothing. And that come morning, Riverdale as you know it will cease to exist." A Ghoulie grabbed me from behind when I went to run for help and moved me to Penny. "Don't finish him off yet, guys. I want my pound of flesh first."

"Jughead!"

"Freya run!" I struggled against the Ghoulie holding me to no avail. Malachai walked over to me grabbing me by my forearm dragging me back to the shed.

"No! No!" I screamed against him.

"Shut up!" He snapped and punched me straight across my face and I dropped all my dead weight to the ground but he easily picked me up over his shoulder and I looked from his back to see Penny slice into his arm as tears ran down my face. He plopped me down on the bed handcuffing my wrist yet again and grabbed something from his jacket. A straw of Jingle Jangle.

"No." I backed up as he grabbed my mouth making me open up emptied the straw into my mouth and another one before taking one himself. He stood there for a couple minutes letting the drug take affect. He grabbed my face into a kiss and after a bit I started to kiss him back, my world becoming a spinning mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 3.7K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...
184K 2.8K 33
Victoria Jones is a south side serpent. She lives with her father, who is the brother of FP Jones. She has only really been close with Jughead and he...
43.4K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
56.6K 1K 22
"If a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of" :•: "A Serpent never betrays his own" Blood makes you related but loyalty...