๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง imag...

Autorstwa charsli

harry potter and the seven dwarfs. โ€ Wiฤ™cej

๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ & ๐ง๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
h. granger
r. weasley
the golden trio
d. malfoy
f. weasley
h. potter
g. weasley
h. granger
l. lovegood
g. weasley
n. longbottom
h. potter
d. malfoy
the golden trio
r. weasley
t. riddle
h. granger
d. army
n. longbottom
t. riddle
g. weasley
d. malfoy
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ & ๐—ฐ๐—ผ.
r. weasley
f. weasley
h. potter
platonic: t. davis & d. malfoy
t. riddle
r. weasley
f. weasley
d. malfoy
d. thomas

r. weasley

1.2K 30 5
Autorstwa charsli

'crash, bam, boom'

IMAGINE, You had spent the holidays at the Weasleys and now the time has come to board the Hogwarts express, only problem; You and Ron were late.

"I knew we should of left with the rest of your family, Ron." You muttered under your breath while rushing towards the stone pillar.

"Sorry i can't tell the Future - Argh," Ron yelped as you both smashed against the pillar.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" You yawped, looking at Ron while still clutching your own head.

"Never been better," winced Ron, "How about you?"

You glared. "We are late for Hogwarts express, and now you are hurt, I have certainly been better."

"You still love me, right?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...