Heir

By xgianix

Violet has had a crappy life. Her mom dies and her little sister dies in a car accident she had with her. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- epilogue

Chapter 8

3 0 0
By xgianix

*Dean's POV*

I try to pick the lock but my hands are shaking. I don't want her to be mad, I want her to be happy. I can't take her being mad at me, this is torture.  Everly saw me struggling and took the Bobby pin from my hand and picked the lock for me. She opened the door and there stood a pink orb that I presumed Violet was in. In a second the white light flows over the orb that and small specs of gold flowing on it. Pedals started falling and that meant she didn't want anyone to touch her orb.

"Violet" Everly called out

"Baby?" I said

"Get out Dean" I heard her say with a sad yet angry tone. I couldn't believe what I've done. I grabbed her bag and left the room.

*end of Dean's POV*

I hear Everly say my name again and I also hear the door close.

"Is he gone" I ask her before I take down my bubble.

"Yeah" she said

I swirl my hand in the air and my orb drops. I then see Everly standing at the foot of my bed with a concern look. I sigh and cross my arms.

"What?" I asked

"You blocked your link with him?" She said lowly

" yeah, I don't want to hear it" I Said

"He seems really sad"  she explains and for awhile I feel broken. I snap out of it and then come back to reality.

"Good He should be, I can't believe he assumed I was doing something with Jeremy" I said

"Well you did smell like him" she said

"Honestly I didn't do anything, all the guy did was help me that was it" I snapped.

"It's fine" she said and then sighed

"Guys let's get going" shouted Rosie from the other side of the door.

"Okay we'll be there" I replied

Everly left my room and I locked the door to change again. I throw on a black tee shirt and put a sweater over it, I grab my black winter jacket and place my white beanie on my head. I walk down stairs to see everyone's waiting for me. I see Dean as his face lights up at the sight of me. I'm mad at him so I give him my Best stone cold face. I put on my Jacket with the fur and walk towards the door ignoring Dean in the process.

*Dean's POV *

She didn't smile back, her perfect smile was replaced with a cold look that I wasn't use too. My smile drops as she walks right pass me as she ignore that I'm even there. The girls follow behind her and I'm looking down at the floor.

" Woah, what did I miss that made Violet angry at you?" Said Dexter as he put on his coat.

"Yeah, Dean accused Violet of doing something with a guy at the hardware store earlier. Long story short they had an argument and now Violet is ignoring him" Tyler explained as he grabbed Everly's bag that she clearly forgot about.

"Oh and he marked her" he blurted out

"What ?"shouted Dexter

"Yeah" Tyler replied

"So that means he bares her mark too"

"Correct"

"Honestly you should apologize to her" Said Dexter

"Don't you think I haven't tried that yet"I Said with sarcasm

"Well then what's the problem?" He asked

"She won't even look at me and to make things worse she blocked our link" I explained

"Wow, you really did it" Said Tyler with a snake like sound at the end.

" let's just get this over with" I said walking out of the house.

We catch up with the girls and Violet is ahead of everyone. In an instant she turns into her wolf and gives me a look before running off in the air at the direction of the lake. She places her lights on the girls feet when they turned so that they could glide in the air like her.

When we got to the lake the girls already had their tent set up and there was something else. While Rosie and Everly were trying to Hang and tie the Tarp for the movie. Violet was floating on her golden shelf in the air as she stared in the distance. I was about to go up to her but something stops me from doing so. I then see her orb cover her up and she stays in there for the rest of the day.

"What do you think she's doing in her orb?" Asked Rosie

"Beats me" Said Everly

"You really messed up Dean" they said in sync.

"Thanks I know" I said with sadness as we eat our chips. Her orb falls and she creates stair like shelves to bring her toward us down to the ground. She look at me and then looks away, grabbing a snack and then heads back up in the air and covers herself in her bubble again.

"Wow" Said Dexter wide eyed.

Night came around and she was still in her orb. The orb glistened brightly and didn't seem to move or anything..

"Okay I think I'm gonna go join Violet" Said Everly Standing up off the snow covered log and walked over to the orb with snacks.

"You coming Rosie" she shouted

"Violet can you let us in please" they yelled and then they were lifted into the air and the orb opened. I saw her in there with a blanket like she had been sleeping. We make eyes contact but she breaks it by turning away and then closing the orb.

"Wow, she's getting really good With light harnessing" Said Tyler

"Yeah, that seems more advanced than Lucas" said Dexter with a pout.

*End of Dean's POV*

I wake up in my orb to the sound of Everly yelling from the outside. I open it slightly and lift them in the arm with a wave of the hand. They look at me with curiosity. Dean and I meet eye contact, I quickly break it and close the orb up again. I close my eyes and widen my orb so that is three can fit inside it.

"It's warm in here" Said Rosie smiling

" yeah, I can control the temperature when I'm in my orb" I said with a yawn.

"How are you doing?" Said Everly with a concern voice.

"What do you mean? I'm fine" that was a lie.

"I know your lying. Your eyes shift to the side" she said

"Yup they do" blurted out Rosie I growl at them both.

"You should talk to Dean, he's been quiet the whole time barely said anything" she Explained.

"Yeah, he's really sad and just puts his head down and whimpers" Said Rosie stuffing her mouth with chips.

" Hey don't worry about my personal problems, we should watch a movie" I Said to them with a smile.

" Oky then let's get going" Said Everly

"Actually we can just watch it in here if you want" I suggested

"How?"

"I took the projector" I said and then laughed evilly.

"Nice" Said Rosie .
I put my hands in the air and swiped them down and the orb went from a golden color to a dark blue color. I started the projector and we watched sappy movies off Netflix.

*Tyler's POV *

They've been in the orb for quite awhile now. I just stare at it cause it wasn't hard to miss. I look over at Dean who's head is still looking at the floor in sadness. He's really got it for her if he's this depressed over her. What am I saying ? That's his mate and she's mad at him and blocked their link.

"Are you gonna look like a sad donkey while we're here" I said with a sarcastic voice

"Shut up" he snapped back

The orb gets bigger and we all turn our heads to why it is?

"Did you see that?" I asked the guys

"Yeah it got a little bigger" Said Dean with concern.

"Violet probably made it bigger cause Everly and Rosie are with her" suggested Dexter.

"Yeah your probably right" I said
But then it suddenly turned a dark blue and our moods change drastically. I mind link Everly to check if she's okay.

"Why did the orb turn dark blue? I asked her in concern

"We're gonna watch a movie so she made it darker" she answered

"It's fine their just gonna watch a movie" I said and then let out a breath of relief.

A half hour goes by and then something happens. Everly is in a panic and is mind linking me liked crazy. I look over to the orb and see it's slightly fading. The girls are falling After it fully faded us three used our wolf speed to catch them.

Everly quickly got out of my arms to check Violet who was in Dean's arms.

"What happened in there" Said Dean in a angry tone holding an unconscious Violet.

" I don't know, we were watching and then she was screaming like something was happening. She said that she it felt like some one slit her throat and cracked her ribs" she explained to Dean.

*end of Tyler's POV*

*Dean's POV*

Here she is in my arms but unconscious. Her eyes closed and her hair hung off my arm. She was unresponsive. How did this happen? Did she push herself to far? Why? Why? Why? Please wake up. I tried to mind link her, but no one answered. Every time I said something it was just dead silence.

After Everly explained to me what happened I puzzled it together.

"Her damn copy just died" Said in a serious tone

"So?" Said Everly

" Her dad explained that if one of her copies die in battle that she would feel the pain that they felt." I explained and everyone sunk into concern. I look down at her and realize that she's not wearing my necklace. Why'd she take it off? Is she really that mad at me?

I place her in one of the tents and cover her with the blanket. I kiss her forehead and let her get rest that she needed. I walked to the camp fire where everyone sat in worry and silence. No one knew what to say and I didn't either.

"Dean?" I hear her voice. I sit up straight in surprise.

"Violet are you okay?"  I Said with worried eyes and then it was silent.

"Are you okay" Asked Dexter Who was sitting next to me

"She called my name" I said bring my hands over my head in frustration.

"What she say" they all asked

" I asked if she was okay and nothing" I said

****
The next morning I went to check on her. She was the same as I had left her lastnight. I walk out to the middle of the lake and let out a scream in frustration. I can't even believe this, why? I should've tried harder to apologize to her.

Then suddenly a grey wolf appears from the woods.  It was Mathew, and he turns into his human form.

"I need to see Violet at once" he insists

"No" I said with seriousness

"Why is that?"

"Cause of you she's unconscious in the tent over there" I Said shoving him.

"I suggested that you don't do that again" he said

"Honestly I don't give a shit if your the one of the four families I will rip you to shreds" I said angrily,He scoffs.

"I didn't come to pick a fight Dean I just came to give her something."

"And What is that?" I Said

"This" he holds out his hands and it's a ball of light that I've never seen.

"What's is that" I asked

"It's a star, she took a risk giving me this knowing that if she did then it would help a lot. This is what drives her light powers. The four families are able to give a star to only one of the four families. But if that star burns out then they're finished. She gave me hers knowing I would need it for the battle and she was right. Now let me give her it back" he said with firmness

We walk into the tent and she still isn't responding. He walks over and sits beside her body. He then drops it onto her chest where her heart is and the light consumes her body and he picks her up.

"What are you doing?" I shout as he moves me out of the way and then let's her float in the air.

"She needs to be in the light" he exclaimed

" I never saw her give you anything " I protested

"You didn't see it that's why. When she had her copies come up behind her one took that star and held it in their hand" he explained.

I stayed quiet watching as she floated Higher and higher.  Mathew flew up to her side and and then kisses her forehead. What the hell? Don't even think about it.

"Wtf" I shout in anger.

"I need to make contact for her to accept her star. If I don't it will burn out before she can accept it."He  yelled back.

"WHY THE HECK IS VIOLET FLOATING IN THE AIR?AND WHY IS MATHEW UP THERE WITH HER?" Yelled Tyler

"She gave him her star" I said with a concerned voice

"Holy shit that thing helps her harness her light and stuff" he said shocked

A few minutes went by and she was then lowered to the ground and instead of her ending up in my arms she ended up in Mathews. I was angry about it but I know she wouldn't want to be in mine so I let it go. I watch as Mathew blows in her direction and silver looking glittery stuff comes out.

"Mmm" She mumbles.

"Mathew?" She says looking up at him

"Hey" He says to her with a smile

"So I'm guessing two of my copies died and this is why I feel horrible" she said still in his arms groaning

"Yup, but thank you for your help we won the battle" he said to her

"I'm glad to hear that" she said and then smiled at him.

I wish she was smiling at me like that. I wish I had her in my arms. I wish she was talking to me.

"Oh by the way, I would like to invite you over to my pack for a celebration" he said to her

"Sure, just text me alright" She said

"Oh I don't have your number" he said placing her on the her feet and making sure she didn't fall over.

"Here" She said and blew her pink light mist to his face and he smiled at her.

"Alright I will message you the details, see ya then" he said and turned into his wolf and disappeared into the forest.

She looked at me and I looked at her. We didn't say anything to each other.

"VIOLET" Yelled our Everly and Rosie as they ran up to hug her. They soon then helped her to the camp site and I was ignored once again.

*end of Dean's POV*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.7K 34
Leila's life was turned upside down the moment her parents were killed. She lets her rebel side out and she becomes impossible to control. Her own wo...
14.9K 1.4K 16
Mari found her mate in Shanna. They both have issues to deal with, in Mari's case it is her past of abuse and being turned by a rogue. For Shanna i...
378K 8.4K 39
When Mia's mother is killed she dicovers she is not quite human, she's half Lycan. Rescued by the family she never knew she had and living in a new t...
41.1K 1.8K 22
(2ND BOOK OF BLOOD WOLF SERIES) Quinn has been living in hell her whole life with a tyrant for a father and a broken mother, all she wishes is out, o...