Your boyfriend is a flirt ~ M...

By Frankietherat

- - Soo I wrote this a long time ago and I deleted the first chapters, and the last chapters, so basically 3... More

Bulletproof heart ~
fake your death (and broken ankles)
I will not kiss you (jk)

Every snowflakes different just like you

120 5 1
By Frankietherat

Franks POV.

I left Gerard in the hallway to collect himself and went to take out my movies. Soon though, I heard him walking into the living room. 

"Hey," his voice was still a little shaky from everything that had just happened. 

"Hey, gee," I said nonchalantly "movie?" I asked.

He walked over, crouched beside me and started to pick through the movie options. He gasped and picked one out excitedly. 

"Which one?" I asked.

"Frozen!" Gerard screeched. 

"Oh my god Gee," I sighed, laughing slightly.

"Here, put it in!" Gerard demanded.

"That's what he said," I said and smirked.

Gerard blushed and threw the movie at me. I shook my head, laughing, and scooched across the carpet. I took the disc and put it in the VCR. I stood up, dusted off my pants and plopped down onto the dark green couch. 

"Cmon," I said and patted the spot next to me.

I watched him walk over to the couch and sit cross-legged next to me. I found the remote and pressed play.

Once we were about 40 minutes into the movie 'Do you wanna build a snowman' came on. Gerard gasped and sprung up from his spot. He grabbed the remote and started to sing.

"Gee! you're blocking the view!" I yelled.

"Bitch, I am the view," he sassed back at me with a hair flip. My jaw fell open for a second but I closed it and laughed at him. 

Once had finished his adorable performance he threw himself back next to me, panting and sweating. Wow. I like sweaty Gerard. He propped himself on his elbows and looked at me. 

"Bet you've never seen something like that before," He said mocking me.

"Damn right," I said.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, focusing on my face, then smiled again and leaned back. What was that? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
83.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
791K 47.6K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...