What. (Homestuck Fansession)

By RosettatheSoul

I'm bored and I've had writers block for two years straight. I can only bring myself to write this Hopefully... More

===> Answer Troll

2 0 0
By RosettatheSoul

romeoneverLovedher began trolling bereavedEuphoria

RL: sup m'dude.

BE: jezuz

BE: fucking

BE: chrizt

BE: or whoever the fuck thoze humanz worzhip

BE: could your trollian literally be any longer

RL: y'know,

RL: I don't know the character limit, so I'm not sure.

BE: you muzt be cloze to it

BE: do you know. how long it took me to type that in?

RL: Probably not that long.

BE: zhut up. you get my point.

RL: Is your Trollian any better?

RL: bereavedEuphoria.

RL: Dude. Sukarus fucking dyslexic. It took her a literal five hours to type that in.

RL: And, because of your whole bullshit pride thing, you refused to type hers in when first messaging them, if I remember right.

BE: look, zhez a fucking freakzhow and a dizgrace to troll kind. if it werent for the fact that if i tried to ditch her, you or your clown bro would zmack my face in with a juggling club, i would have done zo already

RL: I know your fucking address and I'm considering sending my 'clown bro' over there right now just because you said that.

BE: look, im not trying to be offenzive, but my point iz, uz two az highbloodz zhouldnt dignify her with our valuable time

RL: Man, this is why I never message you. I get one of your bullshit offensive as fuck speeches about how "it's okay to cull and be a fucking dick to lowbloods because guess what. I was born with slightly different genetics"

BE: alright, i get it, ill zhut up.

RL: Okay, disregarding the fact that you 'getting it' most likely means you'll shut up for about 4.5 seconds,

RL: I wanted to make sure you weren't playing your stupid northeastern Alternia roullete again.

BE: what?

BE: oh you mean that

BE: as matter a fact, i am right now playing that apparently stupid game

RL: Not apparently stupid, it is stupid.

RL: You sitting outside in the blistering fucking sun, until you either collapse and die or run back in from the pain, is profoundly stupid and dangerous.

RL: Don't fucking do it.

BE: but itz pretty damn fun

BE: pluz,

BE: itz funny zeeing eri-fizh in zuch a panic

RL: Not funny when he comes to me, terrified that his lusus-mate just collapsed in his doorway, dead

RL: How many of these close calls have you had??

BE: hehe, too many to count

RL: Yeah. That's a bad thing.

BE: eeh, you worry too much. it iznt that bad, honeztly.

RL: god you're insufferable

RL: listen there's another reason I messaged you

BE: I'd azzume you weren't just waizting my time

RL: Maybe I'll consider just making this a waste of time actually. Gog you piss me off. Do you know how to not be a prick?

BE: I live with Eridan

RL: ... Fair enough.

RL: anyway, me and some of the others were gonna play this game. My lusus mate's friend made it from some salvaged code but they decided they're not gonna play it. But I thought all of us could. He seemed okay with that.

BE: ah.

BE: zo thiz iz a wazte of time.

RL: I swear to gog if you say something rude one more fucking time I will end my pacifism streak, start wearing the stupid make up and go on the road to being a subjugulator just so I can legally beat your ass to death.

BE: jeez I fucking get it.

BE: who all'z playing?

RL: hoping for a whole group. Someone from each vibe.

RL: maybe two purple bloods considering your simp ass.

BE: fuck off and fuck you. Alzo did you juzt refer to blood colorz az 'vibez'?

RL: doesn't matter. so?

BE: I'll conzider it, okay?

RL: deal. Decide by tonight.

BE: okay.

romeoneverLovedher stopped trolling bereavedEuphoria

-

  Sighing, you leaned back from your desk, groaning from stress and honest exhaustion. Gog, what was her problem? She was so self absorbed you felt like you were being absorbed into her, and it drove you absolutely batshit.

  Why not ground yourself, you're you, not another background character in her 27 act drama. What a better way than a proper introduction.

Your name is FEBORI MAKARA. You have several INTERESTS, such as a fine love for WITCHCRAFT, as well as CARING FOR YOUR LUSUS-MATE. You also have TALENTS, like BEING MENTALLY STABLE, which at this point should earn you a reward. You talk like a normal fucking person, since quirks are obnoxious to keep up with. You're approximately SEVEN AND A HALF SWEEPS or about SIXTEEN EARTH YEARS.

  So the question comes, what should you do now?

  ===> Practice witchcraft

  Well, that's pretty to the point.

  You can't get it all out now, you have things to do, but no harm in going over it all.

  You get up, going over to a small alter placed on a drawer. Opening it up, you find several sticks of incense, lighters, candles, a singing bowl, tarot cards, and many other things. On the alter, there's a single incense burner.

  You know for a purple blood, you would normally have a slew of clown related objects on this alter, and beyond that in that drawer. And all over your room. However, you personally didn't believe in any of that clown bullshit, or at the very least you didn't follow along in it. Sure, maybe some great clown gods existed, but they weren't your gods.

  Looking at your witchy stuff, you remind yourself to grab this all before the game starts.

  Closing the drawer, you hear your computer beep at you.

  ===> Answer Troll

-

twinArmageddons began trolling romeoneverLovedher

TA: hey.

TA: Feborii.

TA: get your a22 over here iit2 important.

RL: I'm here, goddamn.

RL: what's up? This about the game?

TA: yeah, Iim about two 2end the fiiles over.

RL: can you wait a sec? I was gonna talk to my lusus-mate first.

TA: okay? What the fuck doe2 that have two do wiith the game.

RL: You're not dumb Sollux you know exactly what it has to do with the game.,

RL: His lusus was supposed to visit today, I at least want him to see him one more time he's been waiting awhile.

TA: Okay, fiine.

TA: How do you know 2o much about what2 goiing two happen?

RL: magic.

TA: haha.

RL: no really, the tarot cards

TA: Whatever, that2 bull2hiit

RL: yeah sure. Listen I gotta go, I'll message you later okay? Send it all then.

TA: 2weet, cant fuckiing waiit.

RL: I appreciate the sarcasm

TA: Youre not welcome.

twinArmageddons stopped trolling romeoneverLovedher

-

  You got up again, and this time, closed the laptop. You knew what you would do next.

  ===> Leave your respite block

  Walking out of your room, you're met with the familiar sight of a messy living room, faygo bottles, horns, and juggling bats covering the floor. You sigh, remembering all the cleaning you did but a week ago. Stepping over a sopor slime stain, you make your way outside.

=== > Talk to him

  Walking over to a taller, lankier troll, you sit beside him in the sand, leaving space between you and him for his pie.

  "Aw ShIt My MiRaCuLoUs SiStEr, WhAtS gOt YoU uP aNd AlL oUt HeRe?" He greeted you with a stupid smile, eye's half lidded and gaze not quite focused on you in particular.

  "Hey Gamzee." You respond with a soft smile. "Just wanted to check up on ya. He come by yet?"

  "NaH, bUt I kNoW hE wIlL sOoN."

  "Fair enough... He usually comes later into the day anyway. Your best friend say anything interesting?"

  "Aw ShiT, KaRkAt? JuSt ThE uSuAl, AngRy. MoThErfUcKeR cOuLd ReAlLy UsE a PiE..."

  "Heh... Yeah..."

  ===> Ask him a question

  "Hey Gamzee?"

  "YeAh SiS?"

  "If this was the last time we ever talked, what do you think you'd say? Like, we could never see each other again. Last words kinda thing."

  "Hm... WeLl, I'd PrObAbLy SaY yOu'Re tHe MoSt MirAcUlOuS tHiNg To CoMe InTo My LiFe. 'CePt KaRkAt Of CoUrSe."

  "And Tavros, from the way you speak of him"

  "HeH, YeAh A bIt..."

  "... Y'know, I usually don't believe in all your miracle bullshit, but... If there are miracles, you're proof of it bro."

  "ShIt, ReAlLy?" He looked at you, smiling a little more than his dumb, drugged smile. He almost seemed to come down from the 13 dimension high he was on just for a moment to register what you've said.

  "Yeah, really..." Looking out to the water, you spotted a white tail. "Hey, I think he's here... I should probably head inside."

  "Oh ShIt." Gamzee stood up, putting down his laptop and opening his arms as the huge lusus came out of the water to be in them. It looked to you for a moment, then looked down to Gamzee, snorting.

  You knew it wasn't your lusus, you were simply a guest to it. The simple acknowledgement of your existence was more than he usually did. You pat Gamzee on the back and turn around.

  ===> Go inside

  You head back inside your hive, once again weaving through the maze of trash that had replaced the rug. You look outside, watching the large creature leave before going back to your respite block, and sitting in front your your laptop.

-

romeoneverLovedher began trolling twinArmageddons

RL: yo.

TA: 2up?

RL: Send over the files.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
71.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
98.9K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...