(One Piece X Reader) I Wish

By WoefulOptimist

A drab day of college results in our protagonist (y/n) getting caught up in some wacky experiment by a nutty... More

Falling down the rabbit hole
CP9 ain't so CPfine
CP9... is fine?
Welcome aboard!
So, this is what happened...
The 1 Trillion bounty... is for ME?!
Good Charlotte
Doll on a music box
That foxy flamingo...
It wasn't me!
A way back home?...
A reunion and an introduction
Mistaken Identity
Turnabout Brothers
Arriving at Yuina steppe
Stuck with the Kid
"Don't touch my stuff!"
Wait a minute...
Work hard, but don't play hard
In my feelings
Here we go again...
X marks the spot
Over my dead body
Stuck like unstarched mochi
The start of something big
In the eye of the leopard
The peace coalition
You was at the club
A conflict of interest
How to feel super
Love is deaf
Sustain the objection, dammit!
Lovefool
Stay away from the light
"Im not obsessed, just dedicated"
He puts the "coal" in "coalition"
Something about us
Not so fast
Yeah... whoops!
(A/N); AN IMPORTANT PSA
The return of sniper king?!
You ain't convincing me...
Marco but no polo
Why are you running?
Im the responsible one
How and why?
We hit a wall
You got that
Dr. Heart stealer
love is a dish best served hot
If you give a giant a donut...
"Kidding" around
Mission ridiculous
Keep your eyes off me
(A/N); A lil notice
Me against the world
Hellfire
There's a pine in my apple
3's a crowd, but 4 is no party
I smell a brawl
The pick-up games
Sail away
My honey
Making a deal with the heavenly demon
Wallow island, misery's paradise
Nothing more than a dream
Harsh truths
Nakama means friend
A little birdie told me...
Payback time... sorta?...
A very unfair game
The legend of the dimensional girl
It gets weirder by the minute
The land of dreams
Known unknowns
Operation get out
What did he say?
I smell a rat
The jokes on you
Secret Origins
So it was you
Utter madness
Like old times
Growing pains
You down with ASL?
Ship of fools
Where is my baby?!
Uncharted waters
The land of mystery
(A/N); About this story...
I will survive
Law M.D
Loyal to the bitter end
Tweedle dee and tweedle dum
Not just a spy
A screw loose
Technical Difficulties
Better days
All we do is train
(A/N); CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!
Handling business
Up against the wind
All around me
Only time will tell
The Mere Beginning
Me Vs. The Crimson Queen
The Promising Pupil
What Life Stole From Me
The Troublesome Emperor
(A/N): Sorry about the error!
A New Problem
Unclear future
The Great Bridge

The gang's all here

19.2K 559 385
By WoefulOptimist

"MAGIC GUUUUUYYYYYY, WHERE ARE YOOOOOUUUUU?!?!?!"

"Strawhat..." Kaku muttered under his breath, before suddenly, the wall next to us got smashed into bits, as a certain raven-head had slingshoted right through it. I couldn't help the goofy smile that now had made its way on my face, as he immediately went to stand up, before going to look at me blankly. 

"Who the heck are you? You do not look like one of the marine guys..." He muttered, as Kaku unsheathed his sword. "None of your business who she is, pal." He glared at him, as the young man continued to look at me, as if I were some riddle that he was trying to solve. "Hmm..." 

He then went to look at Kaku, still looking puzzled at the sight of me. "Wait a minute... are you holding her captive, square Usopp?" He questioned him, noting how Kaku was standing protectively in front of me. "Square Uso-?" He then shook his head. "Again, what her business is with me is of none of your concern. Now, if you wish to get out of this place in one piece, I would suggest that you get a move on to the sea." He then chuckled darkly. "Well, that's what I would say if you weren't a criminal. You sealed your fate once you took a step here." He frowned, before going to slash at Luffy, who nimbly dodged his attacks. "Hey, lady, did this guy kidnap you?" He questioned me, as I shook my head. 

"No, that was all pigeon guy's doing." I informed him, as Luffy turned stern at that. "Ah, was it? What a jerk!" He huffed out, continuing to dodge Kaku's attacks with ease. "He also tried taking one of our friends away, too!" He explained to me, as I chuckled nervously. "For your information, Nico Robin came along on her own accord." Kaku explained, as Luffy glared. "I don't care! She did it because you guys were after her!" He growled, going to throw a punch at Kaku, who dodged it. 

Deciding that this was the perfect moment to run away, I took it, going to dash madly out of the kitchen, before my blood ran cold at who I saw. 

"Where are you going?" Lucci glared at me, as I felt my legs turn into jelly. "N-nowhere! I was just trying to not get killed in there!" I told him; it was half of the truth. "You are coming with me now." He hissed, going to grab my arm again, before something I was not expecting to ever experience happened. 

"Room. Shambles." I heard a deep voice say, as I felt myself teleported to the arm of a certain supernova. "Heh heh, like taking candy from a baby." He chuckled, before going to throw me like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder, as he ran off. 

"Now, where the hell do you think you are going with MY precious cargo?" I heard someone sneer, as I just laid limp on the shoulder of Law, finding it pointless to make an escape now. "Who said she was yours? Last time I checked, it's finder's keepers." Law smirked at a certain redhead, before flipping him off, which was a terrible thing to do, because now they were brawling it out, with me still on Law's shoulder. "HEY, HEY, HEY! DON'T I GET A SAY IN THIS?!" I cried out, truly dearly not wanting to die, before a quick figure zoomed past, going to take me from Law's shoulder.

 "You are right, Law; it is finder's keepers." X Drake grinned cockily, as I tried to think up ways to get out of this mess. "Drake, if you know what is best for you, you would hand over the girl." I heard Killer say out of the corner of my eye, as I went to bite my lip in concentration. 

'Think, think, (y/n)! You know these guys, and by the way things are looking, this back and forth will have no end! You have to find a way to use your useless devil fruit in a useful manner, and you got to do it fast!' I clicked my tongue, as Drake and Killer went to go at it, before I felt a claw made of straw wrap around the collar of my shirt, before tugging me towards the stoic blond magician. "I knew that you were all eavesdropping on me. If not for my abilities, you would have no clue about this girl. Since I was the one who knew about her first, it is only natural that she comes with me." He informed the lot, who glared at him. "Like hell I am going to allow that! Give her to me, now!" Kid barked, as the rest of the supernovas then turned their attention to Hawkins, which caused me to sweat nervously. 

'If only I can wiggle myself out of here!... W-wait, that's it!' I grinned happily, now coming up with a genius idea to get me out of this mess, before I called upon my powers, and felt myself disintegrate to a puddle of ink, which seemed to have shocked them. 'Perfect', I thought, before my now puddle self went to skirt the way out of there. 

Since I for the time being no longer had a physical form, I went to trail and make my way to the end of this weird place,  in the hopes of finding some ship, and noping the heck out of here.

"Do you honestly think your little parlor trick will work on me? You will have to change back sometime, and when you do, you'll be mine!" Kid cackled, as I went to internally cry again, as I felt them all giving me chase. 

'I-I haven't thought this far ahead! What should I do?!' I sobbed, before I saw a trail of ice suddenly strike them down, which caused me to gasp a bit. 

I mean, yeah, they were chasing me and all that, and they were kind of scaring me, but that doesn't mean that I want them to die, either; I liked those rookies. 

Out of nowhere, a peculiar stone was thrown at me, that was shaped kind of like some bomb, which somehow caused me to revert back to my physical form when it came in contact with me. "Ow, that hurts!" I gritted my teeth, rubbing the bump that was now on my head. 

Unfortunately, during my state of pain, I didn't notice a figure loom over me and put a certain pair of handcuffs suddenly on my hands, which prevented me from using my devil fruit powers at all. "You are coming with me, now." I heard an older man drawl out lazily, before, at the speed of light, I felt myself suddenly now in a room, with a surprised looking Rosinante. "Your task now is to watch her while we handle the current situation." He ordered the blond, before going to just as quickly uncuff me, which made me a bit confused. 

"If you want to remain safe, you should stay here." He grinned at me. "Rosinante will give you company in the meantime, so don't be inconsiderate and run off again like a headless chicken, ok?" He chuckled, before making a swift exit. 

I felt myself fall to the ground, processing all the crazy stuff that just happened, before Rosinante rushed to my side, going to look at me in concern. "Are you alright, (y/n)? I thought you were safe with Kaku!" He questioned, as I sweated a bit. 

"Y-yeah, about that... it seems to be a no holds barred world out there right now. Luffy, Kid, Hawkins, Drake, Law, and Killer are here, and the reason it seems is to get me. No idea why, though." I sighed, as Rosinante went to gently lead me to a chair, so I can sit down, as he frowned. "Who knows whatever goes on in those silly pirates' heads? Perhaps they saw you pretty enough to fight over, even if that means fighting our guys." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood, as I smiled a tinge. "Wouldn't that be nice, but I highly doubt that's the reason. They are all big shots, why would they bother for lil ol' me when they have women flocking to them already?" I giggled, deciding to leave out the crucial detail on how I just materialized into this world a few hours ago, so there was no way they would of known beforehand what I looked like specifically. 

"Anyways, like Kizaru said, the safest spot is here, so we should be good." The blond smiled reassuringly at me, before frowning at noticing the big bump on my head. "Why does it seem like you're always getting hurt? First it was your wrist, now your head." He noted, as I blinked in surprise; I didn't expect him to have noted my bruised wrist. "Hell if I know? All that I know is that I do not want to get hurt again." I sighed, before going to then come upon a question in my head, one that I should of addressed much earlier. 

"Say, Rosinante, do you know anything about these supernovas? Let's say... for example, Law?" I questioned, now wanting to address the obvious elephant in the room. At my question, he looked a bit caught off guard, before going to fake a smile. "No, nothing in particular. I do not know much about them besides general information." He lied with a toothy grin, which if I wasn't as knowledgeable as I was about him, I would of fell easily for. 

"Oh, really? Too bad, I was hoping to confirm some information... such as if it was true that Law hung around the Donquixote family as a child, or that as a child, he had a deadly disease that was about to kill him, but a kind soul saved him by giving him the devil fruit that he has today..." I murmured, which in turn made Rosinante a ghostly white, the shock on his face obvious, before he then went to give me a uncharacteristic hard glare. "How do you know about this?..." He questioned lowly, his tone dead serious, as I folded my arms. "Let's just say I saw it. Anyways, my question is this... how are you still alive?" I asked, genuinely curious, as he begun to sweat nervously, before going to ignite a cigarette, going for a quick puff. "To tell you the truth... I don't know..." 

At that, I looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean 'I don't know'? Someone had to have saved you at the last second, or something!" I waved my arms frantically, before coughing awkwardly. "I-I mean, not that I wanted you to die, just so we are clear, but I am just wondering how you managed to survive the horrors that you did!" I questioned, as he went to hum deeply in thought, before taking another puff of his cigarette. 

"Well, there was one thing... but I am pretty sure it was just my imagination..." He mumbled, as I looked at him eagerly. "Well? What was it?" I asked, as he sighed. "There... was black sparkles around me then... kind of like tiny little stars... they went to engulf my body, and before I knew it, all my injuries and pains had vanished, just like that... as if it were by magic." He told me, his eyes looking dead serious, as I tried to think what it was that could of saved him, but came up blank. "That is weird..." I murmured, before giving him a smile. "But, that weirdness saved your life." I grinned to him, as he nodded, before continuing to look at me seriously. 

"But I am left wondering how you knew about all that concerning Law and me. Just saying you saw it does not satisfy me, because it was impossible for anyone to have seen all that, and not be apart of the family." He told me sternly, as I went to bite my lip nervously; dang was serious Rosinante scary! 

"I-it... has something to do with my power." I told him vaguely, which obviously didn't satisfy him. "And what power is that?" He pressed, as I tried to think on the spot. "You know how Hawkins has his psychic abilities? I have something similar to a degree, but its more just me knowing about certain people's pasts and futures." I made up, so I didn't freak him out with the real truth. That seemed to satisfy him for now, as he sat back on his chair. "Is that it? So, I take it you know a bit about everyone?" He quirked a brow, as I nodded. "Yup." 

Suddenly, Rosinante went to stand up, going to fetch what seemed to be a notebook, before giving it to me, along with a pen. "I want you to have this." He smiled, as I went to look up at him with curious eyes, not knowing why he gave me these stuff.  "You should write all that information from your head on this notebook, so you don't forget them. I heard with psychics, they could very easily become overwhelmed, and forget some crucial info." He grinned brightly, now back to his chirpy self, as I thanked him for the gift. "But, do not feel limited to just putting data down. You should also use this notebook as a diary! Lots of strange and stressful things occur in this world, especially with all the pirates we have nowadays, so it's a great stress reliever to write your thoughts down on paper!" He advised me, as I smile softly at him, thanking him for his advice. "You really are a kind soul." I grinned to him, which caused his pale cheeks to turn pink. "N-nonsense, I am just being a considerate comrade!" He frowned childishly, as I giggled lightly, before going to look at the notebook and pen that I was now given. 'Maybe I should take his advice, and use this as a journal. After all, who knows how long I might stay in this place? It'd be nice to jot down all that happens here as a record.' I thought, before turning to Rosinante. "Say, would you mind if I start writing now?" I questioned him, as he shook his head. "Not at all. By all means, go right ahead." He smiled, going to wave a hand at the table from where he had got the notebook from, to which I went to go right over to, going to jot down all the craziness that has happened today. 

Today is the day where I might of officially lost my mind, and it all started when I met that crazy, blond, mad scientist!  He seemed to have been working on some shady device of some sort, and I very foolishly agreed to help him, at the impossible price of him granting me a wish. The first red flag I should of noted was that this 'wish' of mine was never specified, so I would have no clue what to expect with such vagueness! To make matters worse, helping him led me to becoming some highly sought after person in the One Piece world! How I got here, I have no idea, but I would have to wager it has something to do with him and his weird contraption. However, when I got here, the band on my head was still present, but was now broken, so there goes my way back hom-

'Huh, I ran out of ink.' I noticed while I was busy writing down my tale of woe. 'Huh, easy enough fix.' I thought, going to active my devil fruit powers, to simply refill my pen with new ink. 'Should work just fine.' I smiled, as I proceeded with my entry. 

-e! Well, I guess it is not all that bad, since I get to be in the awesome One Piece world, but it is scary out here, when you have no combat experience in a combat driven world! God, If I can have a little bit of security here, it would be to not die here; is that too much to ask? Oh, and for the supernovas to chill in regards with trying to catch me; I am a human being, damn it, and a very terrified one at that! It would also be nice to be in a place where I can feel at ease, but I do not see that happening anytime soon. 

At being satisfied at what I have written thus far, I tuck the pen away, going to hold the notebook, before, all of a sudden, I feel my vision going black. The last thing I see was a horrified Rosinante, who seemed to be reaching out for me, as darkness took me over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 653 18
*Editing* *CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE* . Kumiko is a girl with a normal life. Well sort of. She has powers. She tries real hard to hide her powers in sch...
370 8 8
A story that takes place in the anime My Hero Academia whereas a young girl who is childhood friends with Midoriya Izuku who sticks around him all th...
3.1K 76 8
Akaashi x Reader Haikyuu Fanfiction Haunted by her insecurities she tries to get through college. But with constant fights with Akaashi and his sou...
327K 15.3K 30
🏴‍☠️🔥☠️ ── OPLA┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...