red | gordie lachance ✅

By babyboyace

" Why'd you dye your hair red?" Gordie wonders aloud. " It represents bloodshed..." Gordie's face became a b... More

i
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
epilogue
question
full warning

one

1.3K 31 2
By babyboyace

" Chris!" Gordie jolts, stopping in his tracks, despite being a few yards from the treehouse. He spins on his heels, noticing two of the three Chambers sprinting in his direction. Gordie can only take a step to his left, moving out of his path. The eldest tackles Chris, pinning an arm behind his back as Chris can nearly taste the Earth.

" Let got, Robert!"

" Give me my damn money!"

" Leave him alone, Robert, please!" Gordie butts in, not liking the sight of his friend in pain.

" Stay the fuck out of this, LaChance!" Red points at the latter, before it moves to Chris' pockets, feeling for the money.

" I don't have it, Red!"

" Man, fuck you, " he curses, getting off Chris. The young one gets up quickly, trying to wipe as much dirt off his face as he could. Red holds the bridge of his nose for a moment before sighing tiredly. " God, I can't deal with you guy's bullshit."

" I didn't steal it!"

" This time, Chris! You didn't steal it this time!" Red corrects him, shutting Chris' argument down. " God, you're a fucking bitch. I could tell to you kiss my ass and you do it. God that's pathetic," he scoffs, patting Chris' face roughly before turning to leave.

" Don't you kiss Eyeball's ass?" Robert lets out another sigh, turning to look at Gordie, a deadpan expression on his face.

" I don't bow to no one."

" Not even Ace?"

" Didn't you kiss your brother's ass?" Red wonders, a quiet chuckle leaving him before he walks off, seemingly have won the stand-off.

Gordie still stands, a knife in his gut from the insult. However, Robert never did answer if he kissed Ace's ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 706 22
What if Chris never hung out with Gordie, Teddy, and Vern? What if he hung out with his brother and was one of the Cobras instead? Would Gordie be ab...
146 5 19
Once, Corey understood his feelings for Alec, he had none beyond friendship. But lately things have changedand bew feelings have emerged, feelings he...
4.1K 96 9
Hope and her boyfriend Corey live an average life together. They met while in school, and see each other as much as humanly possible with their busy...
56.6K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...