The Adventures of Mr Lanning...

By Dozza123

This is a story of love, heartache and death featuring a few of the teachers we've had, us, cholera and some... More

Cannibalism and Cholera
Mini Larkos
Smoked Principal
The Summoning
A Confusing Wedding

Pentatonix and Sea Life

12 1 0
By Dozza123

Mrs Euler went to die in a fire but Mr. Lehman stabbed her and Loki is Larko however Larko is secretly Indiana Jones. He saves Mr. Lehman from Mrs Eulers affections. Mr lanning came back from the dead and got cholera but Larko gave him the cure. Now mr lanning is a baby Larko and lectures them all on the French Revolution. Then Pentatonix came and doz died from a heart attack due to fangirling too hard. Then mini Larko went to Mrs kempe's grave and ate her body then pentatonix came and played the Avengers kazoo theme. Mrs Bernard ate Mr. Lanning. Then Mrs Bernard turned into a squid because of eating Mr. Lanning and then got eaten by a blue whale. The blue whale was Mrs Callie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...