Chris Redfield Imagines

By Dfc1992

My Favorite Resident evil character More

He Smiled😍
when he hears you scream
When someone beats you, he beats back!
"No one harms, my woman!"
Love(Chris Redfield)
Chris R.-Make A Man Out of You
i can't help falling in love with you
the day you made him laugh
The day he realized he loved you
he hears you sing and loves it
Readers
May try again
Chris's surprise
Continue Chris's Surprise

Chris Redfield imagines

2.7K 72 4
By Dfc1992

Imagine

Chris and Leon saving you from a horde of A-virus infected.

Imagine

Him fighting his way to save you and when he finds you he smiles and hugs you tightly.

Imagine

Him asking Rebecca for advice on where to take you on your first date.

Imagine

Him watching you train which makes him smile cause he loves how strong and dedicated you are in being ready to fight and save innocent lives from the viruses.

Imagine

He hears your screams and starts running in that direction to save you.

Imagine

Him seeing you for the first time and not being able to tare his eyes away from you.

(More to come)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 359 10
RESIDENT EVIL 4: REMAKE VERSION. [LEON S. KENNEDY X OC] BOOK 1 LOADING: Childhood friends [✓] READING: Same Police Academy [✓] ANALYZING: G...
3.4K 83 12
(Y/N L/N) was just a girl living in a run down apartment with her boyfriend, trying to make a living for herself. She was a troublemaker, know by the...
33.9K 675 59
A collection of headcanons, reactions, etc. about Resident Evil characters gathered from my Tumblr. Primarily focuses on those from Village, but I do...
5.7K 254 9
War never changes, but the faces do. As she climbs the ranks of the BSAA, Mykie quickly learns of a new face emerging in the world of Bioterrorism...