PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

Av NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... Mer

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

18 Khushi's Tactics

14.2K 646 130
Av NiranjanaNepol

Part 18

RM

Arnav got worried as Khushi didn't come to their room to study. She was roaming here and there thinking about how to tackle Sheetal. Her steppes got stuck hearing her name. It was Shyam and Anjali who were talking. She hid behind the pillar to hear what they were talking about her.

Anjali: I don't know how to say it to Khushiji. I'm really worried for Chotte.

Shyam: But you have to do it Rani Sahiba. Do you know what happened yesterday? (Anjali nodded no) Khushiji came to AR to give lunch for Sale sahib. He was in conference that time so receptionist didn't inform him Khushi's arrival. Khushi left the office without disturbing him. But Sale sahib came home for Khushi leaving an important client meet.

Anjali: Really?

Shyam: Yah. I'm happy he started coming home earlier but the truth is he is losing firmness in business.

Anjali (feeling sad): Haan Shyamji. Poor Chotte, he is working hard for Khushiji in between his busy schedule to teach Khushiji. He is spoiling his health without taking break. He is diabetic too.

Shyam: But what's the necessary for him to do it? He can arrange tuition for Khushiji.

Anjali: But how can we say that to him? He won't let Khushiji feel bad.

Shyam: I don't know Rani sahiba, if it continues like this then AR will lose its position in the business world.

Saying he went from there leaving sad Anjali. No need to say, Khushi also was sad. She was sad about Arnav's health. Working without taking rest is not good for him. Moreover he shouldn't lose deals just for her studies. She has to try to do her work by her own without disturbing her Arnavji.

Furthermore that Sheetal, How many challenges will she face at a time?

Arnav was confused seeing her in deep thought all time. He slowly started talking.

Arnav: what about your test marks?

Khushi: I got first mark Arnavji.

Arnav: Good.

Khushi: Thank you Arnavji.... She said sadly.

Arnav: Khushi are you alright? You look tensed.

Khushi: Haan Arnvaji, I'm tensed thinking of how to keep up first rank.

Arnav: Complete your day to day work without pending. Then you don't have to worry. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav smiled at her and went to bed. Khushi called him before he lied.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav: Mmmm...

Khushi: Are you fine?

Arnav(taken aback): What happen to me?

Khushi: You are diabetic. Being your wife, I should have taken care of you.

Arnav(smiling): What "care" do you want to take?

Khushi: You have to be in rest and maintain your sugar level gradual.

Arnav(nodding his head smiling): mmmmm

Khushi: Don't keep yourself so engaged.

Arnav: As you said Mrs. Raizada. But may I know what made you worry a lot suddenly? (Khushi was silent.) ok relax. Shall we sleep now?

Khushi nodded ok and lied covering herself. Arnav and Khushi both of them didn't get sleep because of their own thoughts. Arnav couldn't get anything whereas Khushi was thinking about tackling Sheetal's sly.

Khushi (self talk): Khushi Kumari Gupta is not less than Sheetal. Don't lose courage. Learn from Simi, how to punch. This is the time to show who you are girl. At the same time, try to manage your studies without disturbing Arnavji.

Khushi was ready to face the double impact. But will Arnav let her withstand the storm alone?

Next Morning

Khushi was all tensed planning about how to go to the college without Arnavji? She was firm in her decision that she should not allow Sheetal to meet Arnav before she FINISHES Sheetal's matter completely. And moreover that, she has to know what's Arnav stand in their relationship.

Praying her Devi Maiya with joining hands, she looked at the juice jar which was being kept on the tea table. 

The bulb on her head lit brightly. She said sorry to her Arnavji inwardly before doing that.

Wiping his hair, Arnav came out of the washroom.

Khushi(hurrying): Arnavji make it fast. I have to go to college little earlier as I have a test in the first period.

Arnav: No issues. I will be ready in few minutes. He said casually.

Khushi: Please Arnavji. Fast....

Arnav: Okayyyy.

She rushed out. Arnav took his dress and went to washroom. Khushi was waiting for Arnav in the dinning to have breakfast with him.

Everyone's attention got distracted by the different sound. "Chulk... Chulk..." Without noticing it in hurry, Arnav was talking on his phone that the sound was coming from his shoes. He saw everyone's gaze on him. He sensed sticky feel inside his shoes.

Khushi: Arnavji please come fast. I'm getting late.

She said as though she didn't know about it.

Manorama (laughing): Arnav bituwa, from when did you start sharing your juice with your shoes?

Raizadas chuckled....

Arnav(confused): Don't know how it came inside my shoes.

Mano: It would not have come by its own because it has no legs.

Arnav frowned didn't understand.

Khushi: Arnavji, you go and wash your legs. I'm going as I'm getting late.

Arnav: Wait for few minutes; I will come changing my shoes.

Khushi: No no Arnavji, don't be hurry. I will take cab.

Arnav: At least have breakfast.

Khushi(sowing Tiffin box): I have packed my breakfast Arnavji.

Uttering it she ran out of the RM. Arnav composed himself.

Arnav: NK, go with her.

NK nodded yes while taking bread slices and followed Khushi. He saw Khushi was getting inside the cab.

NK: Bhabi, wait...

Khushi nodded yes. She knew Arnav won't allow her to go alone. NK got into the cab. Khushi huffed in relief. Somehow she managed today.

When she entered the campus, Sheetal was standing folding her hands. Khushi went passing her without giving heed.

Sheetal (in mocking tone): Mrs. ASR?

Khushi looked at her sternly.

Sheetal: Do you know how you look like beside ASR? (Khushi was silent) "Pancake with Tomato sauce" such a worse combination. (pause) I'm sure you don't know that ASR likes pancake. Wait... do you know what's pancake? For your kind information, I will be the "chocolate sauce" which is the greatest combination of pancake.

They heard,

"Combination is not a matter but taste does. How do you know that? Poor you, ASR like Khushi. That's what matter"

Khushi smiled seeing Simi with mockery expression on her face.

Sheetal: you just stay out if it.

Khushi showed her palm towards Simi.

Khushi: Chocolate sauce may be a good combination for pancake. But we won't use "expired" one because it will upset our stomach. (pause) You are an expired chocolate sauce in Arnavji's life.

Simi: Wow what a great answer... (looking at Sheetal) Go and search someone for you. Or else...

She fisted her fingers showing her arm power... khushi stopped her.

Sheetal(looking at simi): I will see you later...

She left.

Simi (Shouting teasingly): Yah... go to a Panditji and ask "good time" to see me. (looking at Khushi) Very good going Khushi. Who is she to talk about your combination? You shouldn't have stopped me.

Khushi: She is Arnavji's friend. What if Arnavji get upset with me? She said worriedly.

Simi: if she is ASR's friend then why not she talks to ASR but you? Because she is trying to manipulate you. Don't fall into her dirty plot. Be brave. Give a punch if she comes into your way next time.

Khushi (widening her eyes): can I?

Khushi asked looking at her fist.

Simi: Why not?

Khushi(excitedly): Will you teach me?

Simi: It's not that hard.

She came behind Khushi and taught her how to punch. Khushi punched in air two or three times.

Simi: Practice it on the pillow. It will help you one day.

Khushi(hugging her): Thank you Simi...

She felt energetic. They walked towards their class. Sameer Khan was waiting for Khushi to ask some doubts in a particular chapter.

Khushi: Hi Sameer.

Sameer: Hi Khushi. I have some doubts in the last chapter. Will you please clear it?

Khushi: Why not? Tell me what your doubt is.

Sameer (hesitatingly): Am I disturbing you Khushi?

Khushi: No no. Actually you are helping me to recall the chapter. And I'm really glad that I can help someone.

Sameer: Thank you.

Sameer asked her and Khushi cleared it beautifully. LA and Simi also got amazed because they also had doubt in the chapter.

LA: Wow Khushi, you are a genius.

Simi: Yes Khushi, it's one of the toughest chapters.

Khushi: Arnavji taught me.

Sameer: You are really lucky. (pause) Please convey my hearty thanks to your husband.

He left the place smilingly. Khushi became sad as she won't get her Arnavji's help anymore. She has to work hard alone from now.

For her relief Arnav didn't come to college to pick her up as he got tied up in AR.

RM

Khushi was thinking about how to stop Arnav tomorrow. Somehow Simi lashed Sheetal today. She wanted to solve this issue as much as possible without Arnav's knowledge. Though Sheetal said, "Arnav like fashion oriented girls" but he never showed his dissatisfaction towards her. So she doesn't have to think negative about her Arnavji as of now.

She remembered LA and Simi were searching details about their favorite Hero's upcoming movie on Google. Why not she too tries? But she should be careful as it's a secret matter. She looked here and there. At last she found a place to hide.

Arnav came from AR. He didn't find Khushi in their room. Where is she? Actually that was her study hours. He went to the washroom and got fresh to teach Khushi as usual. He came back from the washroom. Still he didn't find Khushi in the room.

Arnav was supposed to go searching for Khushi, He heard her soft mumble. His eyes swept over the room slowly examining every inch of the room. He was confused seeing the brightness inside the closed cupboard. His legs automatically reached the cupboard and his hands opened it. Khushi was sitting inside the cupboard searching something in her mobile. 

She looked at him with utter dumbfounding, knowing that she was caught. Arnav blankly stared at her.

Arnav (with disbelief): What are you doing here?

Khushi (smiling awkwardly): Cleaning.... Cleaning...

She dusted the cupboard with her shawl.

Arnav: But this is your study hour, remember? Usually you wait for me....

Khushi: No no Arnavji, I understand my subjects by my own these days. You don't have to teach me. You can do your work without my tension.

Arnav( raising brows getting surprised): Come out first. (he stood and Khushi came out of the cupboard) What happened suddenly? Just two days back you were so happy about my teaching?

Khushi: Haan Arnavji, why should I stress you when I can do things by my own.

Arnav: STRESS? Really Khushi?

He felt really stressed now.

Khushi: Arnavji, you have a big empire to handle. Being Mrs. ASR, can't I handle my subjects by myself Arnavji?

Though Arnav looked at her with love filled gaze, he began to suspect, there must be something serious which made her think so deeply because he knew Khushi. He smiled at her didn't want her to know that he was suspecting....

To be continued.........  

Today's Inkitt update

Arnavji is a TRUE lover

Arnav thrilled seeing his favorite PANCAKE, more to his thrill; it was being made by Khushi.

Arnav: Wow... pancakes... do you make it?

Khushi: Yes.

Arnav: Who taught you?

Khushi: I learnt it from internet.

Arnav (raising his eye brows): Ohhh that's what you were searing inside the cupboard last evening?

Khushi was dumb founded. So Arnav is thinking that she did that to surprise him? That's great.

Arnav: Seems like you started using your phone in fullest?

Khushi: I use only if necessary.

Arnav: Mmm. It tastes so good. You too have it.

Khushi: Wait Arnavji... I will bring you CHOCOLATE SAUCE.

She purposely said that to know either he like chocolate sauce or not.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

755K 20.7K 55
THIS STORY IS FROM THE HEART THROBBING HINDI SERIAL 'ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON' SEASON 1 WHICH WAS TELECASTED IN STAR PLUS. WE DO NOT WISH TO COMPLE...
78.1K 7.2K 56
Marriage is not only the beginning of a family but also a life-long commitment. It's an emotional union. It's a process by which two people make thei...
231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
53.3K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...