HEART FULL OF LOVE - REMEMBER...

By subagokul118

A beautiful love story of abhigya..... More

Prologue and Characters
❤💖❤Chapter - 1❤💖❤
Chapter -2
💞Chapter - 3💞
Note....
😍💗Chapter - 4 💗😍
💖😍EPILOGUE - FAIRY TALE LIFE 💖😍

💖💖💖CHAPTER - 5 HEART FULL OF LOVE 💖💖💖

1.3K 126 22
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented....

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.....

Target 🎯 60+ votes....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story....

In hospital...

Doctor came outside after treating doogu... Abhi and purab rushes towards him...

Abhi: sir how is my son???.. Is he alright??... (he cries)...

Doctor: don't worry Mr abhi... He is alright... He is having slight fever now... I injected him... By the way where is his mother???... Because by treating him I came to know he is earning for Mother's love....

Abhi's world shooked to the coreeeeeeeee....

Abhi: actually sir she went to her Mother's house she'll come soon....

Doctor: OK tell her to come soon because doogu needs his mother's love.... I prescribed some medicine... Give him as I prescribed...

Saying this he went from there....

Abhi and purab went inside to see doogu....

Abhi takes dugoo in his arms... And he cries....

Purab: abhi don't worry let's take dugoo to home...

Abhi and purab paid the bill and buys the medicine...

They starts to their house....

After abhi and purab went pragya came there...

She enquires about purab in reception but she didn't get any information... After that she went to her home....

Pragya: what happens to purab... Let me go to their house tomorrow morning....

She lay on the bed... But sleep is far away from her...

Pragya: Why I'm getting restless??... Something is missing in my life... But what is that???...

After sometimes she slept with much difficulty...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

In Morning...

In Abhi's house...

Now dugoo is perfectly alright after taking the medicine last night.... Abhi calls to office informed that he and purab is in off today....

As they were playing with dugoo... They heared door knocking sound....

Now dugoo is in abhi's hand... Abhi about to give dugoo to purab but dugoo is in no mood to go to purab... So abhi taking dugoo in his arms and went to open the door....

He opens the door and shocked to see pragya standing there...

For pragya her world shooks to the coreeeeeeeee to see abhi with the little boy...

Abhi don't know what to say...

Abhi: pragya tum??..

Pragya holds the tears which is brimming in her eyes...

She went inside...

By seeing pragya dugoo forwards his hand before pragya to take him in her arms....

Pragya gets emotional by seeing dugoo... She takes dugoo in her arms...

she happily hugs him like he would vanish from her...

She kissed his forehead .. Dugoo felt so happy to be with pragya...

For abhi he is just rooted in his place... He didn't know what is happening....

Nobody attered any word....

Pragya while playing with dugoo...

Dugoo giggling something something in his baby language... Pragya happily caressing his forehead....

Pragya: so my son missed his Mumma right???...

Dugoo giggles....

Abhi and purab shocked to hear the word Mumma....

Dugoo playing with pragya's finger.... Later he cries... Pragya takes dugoo in her arms...

Pragya: you stay here I'll feed him and I'll come....

Pragya takes dugoo inside the room and starts feeding him...

Abhi just can't understand what pragya is doing....

Purab keeps his hand on abhi's shoulder...

Purab: abhi I think... Everything is going to alright... I'll come after sometimes.... You go and speak with pragya....

Abhi nods....

Purab went from there giving privacy to the couples and he prays to God to settle everything in their life....

Abhi went inside the room....he saw dugoo is sleeping in pragya's lap after drinking milk....

Pragya keeps dugoo in cradle and gestures abhi to come outside...

Abhi: how do you know about kush???  ..and how??...

Pragya: how can't I know about my son abhi...

Abhi shocked...

Abhi: how did you know??...

Pragya: that's not the matter abhi... Everyone hidded this from me.... You too hidded with me why???...

Abhi: what are you saying pragya???....

Pragya: I'm saying the truth abhi... Why you hidded from me that you are my husband and we have son???...

Abhi: what???....

He shocked to the coreeeeeeeee....

Abhi: I'm sorry pragya... You forgot your memory... And your father took you with him... He didn't gave me a chance to meet you.... Do you know how your son missed you... And I missed my fuggi like hell... These months are hell for me pragya... Yes I hidded from you because I don't want to take risk from your life...

He cries...

Pragya: so you thought to live a life without me....

Abhi nods no...

Abhi: I'm sorry pragya... I know you'll be angry on me for what I did to your father... But believe me I didn't did anything pragya....

Before he could complete pragya hugs him tightly...

Pragya: stop it abhi... I don't want to listen anything... I know you didn't did anything... And I trust you ....you won't do like that... Yes I was anger on you by seeing the situation.... but I'm really not... I was about to talk with you but everything went out from our hands... I won't hate you ever... You are my life line abhi... I love you so much... I love you...

She cries and hugs abhi tightly...

Abhi's happiness has no bound...

Abhi: I'm sorry fuggi.. I'm sorry....

Pragya: don't say sorry... You're not at all wrong.....

Abhi: but how did you know everything... Did you got your memory???...

Pragya nods her head happily....

Abhi: but how???...

Pragya: actually abhi... Yesterday I came to see you on hospital... Later I didn't see you guys so I went from there... In night I didn't get sleep.... So I was searching some books to read... I got my dairy which is write before two years.... I started reading.... I came to know about you and our son.... And later I got severe head pain... I got our past memories visuals.... And finally I got the memory....

Abhi hugs her tightly... He kissed her forehead....

Later he takes her in his arms and twirls her....

Pragya: abhi stop...

Abhi lands her down...

Abhi cups her face.... He rubs her lips with his thumb... He captured the fruitful lips of pragya after a long time...

Soon the passion took over them... They fight for dominance....

After the the long kiss they broke the kiss....

Pragya rests her head on abhi's chest....

Abhi: I'm so happy today pragya... I got you back....

Pragya: we have one more thing to do abhi...

Abhi: your papa???...

Pragya: yes...

Abhi: before that I want to complete my fast....

Pragya confused...

Pragya: fast???...

Abhi winks at her and takes her in his arms and went to the room and closes the door.... They both fall on bed...

After so long... They created many beautiful moments... The room filled with lots of moans and lovely moment....

With increasing in love.... They made love again.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next Morning...

In Arora mansion....

Neil: where this girl went from yesterday??...

Everyone assembled in hall.... They are having the serious discussion....

Abhigya with dugoo came there...

Everyone shocked to see them together...

Neil: pragya what are you doing with them???...

Pragya: papa I got my memory back....

Everyone shocked as well as happy...

Neil: so what why you coming with him???... You know right what he did???...

Pragya: yes papa I know.... But he didn't did that...

Neil: Wah pragya Wah... He is tries to kill me but you are saying that he didn't did that???...

Pragya: yes papa I'm saying the truth.... I know papa you went in car that time... Suddenly one car hitted you from back... Your car hitted on the tree... You got injured... But before closing your eyes you saw abhi there.... But he is the one who admitted you in hospital.... Even I too got angry on him.... But the actual truth is arjun is the one who plans to kill you because I got married to abhi.... He thought to take revenge on you papa....

Arjun gets fear... He thought to run from there... Thankfully purab came there... They handovers Arjun to the police....

Purab shows the proofs which shows the real incident from the accident....

Neil felt ashamed for his actions...

Neil: I'm sorry betaji... I'm sorry... I feel ashamed to talk with you... Please forgive me...

Abhi holds his hands...

Abhi: please uncle dont ask sorry... But you deserve punishment....

Everyone looks on him...

Abhi: punishment is you should make me as your son....

Neil happily hugs abhi... They shares a emotional moment....

They broke the hug...

Ragini and Neil longs to take dugoo in their hands...

Abhi gives dugoo to them...

They share a emotional moment while having their grand child in their hands....

Vin hugs abhi and disha hugs pragya...

Purab and bulbul smiles at each other...

Purab: so everything is solved....

Abhi hugs pragya....

Everyone smiles happily....

Abhi: now onwards my heart is full of love - Remember???

Pragya nods happily and kissed his forehead...

Pragya: yes I remember... Our heart is full of love....

After they lived the life with full of love.....

Heart full of love - it's remembered..... 💖💖💖💖

                   The End...

That's all the story guys....

Its a small story... So I ended guys... Hope it reaches for your exception guys.... Sorry if it didn't...

Do vote and comment guys...

Meet you soon with the epilogue guys.....

Don't forget to cast your views for this story... One last time guys.....

TODAY A SURPRISE IS WAITING FOR YOU GUYS... MEET YOU SOON... 🎁🎁🎁

By subagokul...

Love you guys...

Tata💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
13.6K 901 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...
46.9K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
57.2K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....