Who am I without you

By Schoolforevilgirl

IM BACKKKKKKK!!! So I finally finished the school for good and evil book five and 😱😱😱😱 it's soooooo good... More

Dead?

Authors note

305 7 1
By Schoolforevilgirl

So hi. I wrote another book then discontinued it cause it was bad but I hope this one is better. This will mostly be in Rafal's point of view. Also I read the 5th  book so there are spoilers in this. 

For example;

Rhian is dead. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Big shocker but he is! Also.........I ship Jarick. Basically Rhian has a twin named Japheth (also spoiler) so yeah. I ship him and Aric cause they were friends and the only person who Japheth loves. ANYWAYYSSSSS. if your reading this I already spoiled A LOT so read at your own risk ☠️☠️☠️☠️ (and you might not understand what I'm talking about so add this to ur reading list, read book five, then come back to it.) I will try my VERY HARDEST to post regularly but I have skool -.- ........ so yeah . Anyways if you have read book five then continue to read with no consequences! (This is also a Rophie fanfic because.......it's my book and I ship it.) I will also TRY to exclude Janice. SO ALL U H8RS OF ROPHIE OR JARICK BACK OFF. Mkay dats it.

CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
77.8K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
150K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...