King and Queen of Insanity Bi...

By _Winter-Wolf_

Story is inspired by Suicide Squad *I know that movie came out like a long while ago but I re watched it and... More

Reputations
Prison Walls
Inky Monster
Everyone get ready Pt.1
Everyone Get Ready Pt.2
Cities Inky creatures
Memory of Trusting
New Plan
Our Winning
Before our Fall

Sacrafice

2.8K 69 3
By _Winter-Wolf_

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made our way back to the center of the city. As we did Wolf and Blue took another route in. The rest of us waited for a little while for the signal.

Blue's POV~~~~~~~~~~

My plan is simple. At least in the beginning. Im supposed to make ice shards as Wolf creates a bomb with her magic. As we made our way around to the other side of the building we had to go under water. Lucky for me I could stand ice water. Wolf could use her magic to both breath under water and keep herself warm.

We made our way down and around the icy cold water. I lead the way. After a few minutes I finally found the other side of the buildings entrance. As we made our way around the pillars we placed down the ice bomb. We made sure that it was timed. Soon the timer went down counting from ten to zero. I threw but it didn't go far. Me and Wolf ducked down and covered our ears.

*BOOM*

We waited a few seconds and checked this time we saw everyone on the other side. Angie's darkness came over to the big crater that was created. I waited as she came closer. Soon she was almost in front of me. I quickly jumped and tried to stab her with a sharp icicle. But she grabbed me. She pinned me to the pillar. Soon her blackness grew onto me. Darkness slowly took over my hands as I tried to get away from her tight grip. I blew ice in her eyes and she moved away quickly. I quickly ran far from her but not out of her view.

" DARKNESS LEAVE" I yelled. I wanted to get her attention. She looked at me in anger. Her eyes were pitch black.

" NEVER. Some people shouldn't be alive. Im taking care of it so GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE YOU ARE ALSO ON MY LIST" She said in anger. She quickly threw her hand up and ink rose up in my direction and fast. I just barley missed it.

" But youre messing with others who don't deserve it. You are trying to stop something that cant be fixed. Darkness you need to understand that man kind always solves their problems with anger and weapons. They put in risk others who aren't apart of it" I said trying to get her to understand. She kept throwing ink at me as I tried talking and dodging her.

" Man kind is cruel. Youre making their problem worse. You said it before you hate man kind for the way they act in solving problems. But darkness you ARE becoming just like them. You are using violence to solve a problem you see. Darkness you want to be different then solve this problem differently if NOT THEN GO AND BECOME THE PEOPLE YOU HATE. YOU ALREADY BECOMING THAT ANYWAYS" I yelled in anger. She stopped. She thought about my words. It was silent. Soon I saw Ty, Tylor, and dipper walk quietly behind her with weapons. Soon they got close enough they ran and jumped at her.

Everything went slow motion for me. Darkness smirked at the ground and then she turned around and threw ink at them. They quickly blocked it with their arms. They all were throw back from the ink. Dipper took the ink of him quickly but Ty and Tyler didn't take it off in time and darkness slowly took over them.

" STOP" Darkness yelled. We were all pushed back from a big gush of wind.

" You don't understand how I feel about This World" She said glaring at me. I glared at her back. But soon all I saw was white.

" Cant You See I Can Help You Guys" She said but I couldn't tell where she was. I was in a fully white room.

" I can give you guys something you always wanted"

Ty's POV~~~~~~~~

White was all I saw.

" I can give you guys something you always wanted" I heard darkness say and soon I saw myself with Tyler and our mom. Birth Mom. She looked like an angel. As I saw this image I smiled.

This could be mine.

I couldn't believe it. We were in a home and not a single gunshot was heared in just the few minutes I was seeing this.

Tylers POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Once darkness said those words my view changed from white to what looked like an imagination I wished I had. It was me and Ty. We were home. A good home no gunshots we weren't afraid no police sirens going off. We had nice clothing not the clothing we wear on a daily to run quicker from cops.

I turned around and I saw a woman. It was my imagination of how our mom looked like before she passed away. I imagined her the way people described her as. Mostly like an angel. he had white pale skin. white wolf ears and tail. She looked amazing. She walked passed me and towards the other me and Ty.

Darkness you can give this to us.

I smiled as I viewed what I saw. I always wanted this.

Jays POV~~~~~~~~~

I heard darkness say those words and soon my white view changed.

I was standing next to a priest. Weird.

I looked over and I saw T.J and my eyes light up.

Its been so long.

Soon a song played. I looked around and I saw everyone, my friends and people I considered family, even my own family sitting on benches. They stood up as they heard the music. I looked down the aisle and I saw myself walking down with others infront of me. I looked so happy. We weren't hiding in shadows. Heck there wasn't even any police sirens. No gunshots no policemen yelling.

Ive always wanted to marry T.J without having any fears of getting caught by police. No fears in our lives just simple and being together happily.

Darkness can you really give me this daydream.

Wolfs POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard darkness speak once she finished my white view changed.

I was in a room.

" Mom! Mom!" I heard. I turned around and walked a little. I stood at the entrance of a kitchen. I saw Ty and Tyler sitting down at the dining table. I was bringing them food. We all sat down happy. Smiles in our faces. No police sirens. No gunshots. We weren't afraid. Nobody was missing. I was eating alone or with just one of them. We were all together content.

AS much as I wish this they aren't my kids. I took them in. Im a mother figure to them. But wouldn't they want to wish for their real mom back.

But this is your wish. I can make this happen. They are happy with you. And besides would they really wish for someone they barely know.

I heard darkness say. I felt happy about it.

No they wouldn't. Or would they?

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw whiteness and once darkness stop speaking my view changed. I was in the kitchen making food. Behind me were two kids a boy and a girl they were on high chairs. Other me turned around and I looked over and I saw Bill. He was wearing a normal black suit with a yellow tie. He walked in the room with a suitcase and gave other me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at the view I saw.

I always wanted a normal life with Bill.

Blue's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

As my view changed so did my surroundings. I was in my old house. I was sitting down in the living room.

" Hey Blue~" I recognized that voice. I looked up from the chair and I saw Red. My eyes widen.

" R-red?" I said confused

" Did you miss me?" She said as she got closer to me

" How are you here" I said still confused

" Don't worry about that right now. We have so much to catch up too. How's my king of the gangsters?" She said smiling. She sat down in front of me like nothing happened.

" Red. I- I- I- accidentally put you in ice. You died from it" I said confused and scared to admit to it.

" But darkness can bring me back. We can be happy again. Don't you miss me. Us" She said as she grabbed my hands. I looked at her confused but then I got angry.

" NO!" I yelled. I threw her hands again from mine. I got up.

" You died. Its my fault. Dead don't come back. Darkness get me out of here. She cants bring you back. Ive died my tears for you already. I don't want my tears to come back when I lose you a second time Red. I miss you but I've learned to stick with my mistake. Youre in the arms of the angels now and I think they can keep better care of you than I ever could" I said tears building up. I didn't dare to spill them. I miss red so much but I cant bring her back whether I wanted to or not. Soon my view disappeared and I was back in the fight.

I clenched my hands.

" Darkness" I said coldly. I looked over at everyone and I could tell they were considering helping her for their visions.

" Guys don't fall for it. Shes lying to you" I said angry. They looked at me confused.

" But Blue, it gives us a chance to change our fates. Not being criminals or trying to hide from policemen or hiding from the gunshots" Dipper said

" Dipper snap out of it she cant bring you that she lying. She just wants to use you to get what she wants. Soon she will turn against you guys" I said almost yelling at them. They all looked at the ground.

" DARKNESS STOP MESSING WITH US" I yelled.

" I do what I think is best. This is my sacrifice and I hope it was worth it so please, don't make my sacrifice become a failure. Always remember me" I said looking at them determined. Soon before anyone could protest I ran out to the open where Darkness could see me.

" Blue no"

" NO WAIT"

" BLUE HOLD ON"

"NO

I heard everyone protest but I didn't listen.

" DARKNESS. Ill stop you somehow. And I will make sure you leave my friends alone" I said glaring at her. She smirked and got into a fighting pose.

" Ice take me away from this image" I said quietly. Soon I felt my image change. I open my eyes and I look around. I changed to my ice dragon form. I look at darkness and only smirks. Soon she changes.

Great

A/N
That's the end of this chapter. Sorry for the almost full week of waiting I got a busy schedule last week but now im free from it so hopefully I will post sooner than a week later. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. See you next chapter!

**The picture above is Blue's dragon, dragon design***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 495 12
Michael Myers is one of the richest names that anyone has ever heard of as that said man had owned more than what anyone could imagine. While Jake Pa...
14.7K 321 5
•First story so sorry if it sucks• One day Professor Bitch and Koro-sensei noticed a certain blue haired student was very distracted and acted a bit...
12K 453 10
When Dipper and Mabel come back to the Mystery Shack for the summer to visit their Gruncle Stan, Dipper goes into the woods after a argument with Mab...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC