The Captain And I (Captain Am...

By ciaras97

Morgan and Steve are living life on the run together. Facing all of the odds together. But they'll be facing... More

Chapter One: You Can't Run From The Truth
Chapter Two: Please
Chapter Three: Not A Good Feeling
Chapter Four: We Will
Chapter Five: Arrest Me
Chapter Six: Not Me
Chapter Seven: Secrets
Chapter Eight: Wakanda
Chapter Nine: A Vision
Chapter Ten: Wish You Were Here
Chapter Eleven: War
Chapter Twelve: Run
Chapter Thirteen: This Is It
Chapter Fourteen: Join Him
Chapter Fifteen: Sweet Victory
Chapter Sixteen: Oh God
Chapter Seventeen: It's Over
NEW BOOK!

Authors Note

3.3K 48 11
By ciaras97

Hey everyone! Just wanted to get on here and say your support has been amazing for this book.

Right now I'm in the middle of my spring semester of college and have been taking five classes while planning a wedding! So life has been wild!

But, this book is still on my mind and will deff be finishing it shortly. I'm also waiting for Endgame to see exactly how I want to end this and lead into the final book of this series!

Again, you all have been awesome and I can't wait to finish this story for everyone! Then, it'll be on the next and final piece of the series!

I will be posting a new chapter in just a week or two so stay tuned for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 108K 74
❝Just know that from this point on, whatever happens, I'll be with you. I'm not gonna leave your side until you tell me to.❞ . . .in which she helps...
223K 5.8K 35
This is the third installment of my Captain America Fanfictions. So if you haven't read my other two Captain America stories I highly suggest reading...
3.5K 78 38
"Keep my Bucky safe alright?" I said straightening Steve's jacket. "You act as if I ain't here, Babydoll," Bucky chuckled grabbing my hand and pullin...
9.2K 402 24
"I'll spin for you like your favorite records used to." IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E.L.D is paired with the humorless patrio...