The infinite Rose(abused and...

By BaccaGod7

I am Y/n Rose the son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose and my life wasn't all great my family would beat... More

Prologue
The third stone and Beacon we go.
The shining Beacon
Initiation
The first day
The Rescue
The Power stone
A Unwanted Reunion
Jaunedice
Stray
Just info
Black and White
The Date
Food Fight

a dead writer

9.2K 74 46
By BaccaGod7

I know another non story chapter. But there is good reason. A good writer GreySlate has died from what I'm hearing he committed suicide from depression. If you have depression get help, talk to friends even family. Hell message me, I'll try my damnest to help you. He has unfinished books if you are a good writer I suggest someone take them and finish them for the guy. I would if I had more confidence in my own writing. One thing you should remember if you are contemplating suicide think of the consequences of the effect your death will have on people, on your family, on your best friend, in your community. They would think they failed you if you don't let them in. If you don't let anyone in.

Man I wish I had someone to comfort me right now I'm not that great with death. But everyone finds their way through it. I hope the next chapters I make will be good still. One last note for you guys suicide is never the answer to your problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 31 14
join Y/n L/n and Yang Xiao Long in Atlas where they will find that everything is not as it seems. I do not own RWBY, Rooster teeth and Monty Oum do...
354K 3.2K 19
You are the adopted son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. Also the older brother of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao long. However.....they didn't treat y...
8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...
194K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...