The infinite Rose(abused and...

By BaccaGod7

I am Y/n Rose the son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose and my life wasn't all great my family would beat... More

Prologue
The third stone and Beacon we go.
The shining Beacon
Initiation
The first day
a dead writer
The Power stone
A Unwanted Reunion
Jaunedice
Stray
Just info
Black and White
The Date
Food Fight

The Rescue

10.3K 131 168
By BaccaGod7

Ruby's Pov

I don't believe Y/n has been taken. He just went to Vale, yeah that's it he is just checking on our home.

Blake: You have to be joking. He took down a Nevermore and a Deathstalker without breaking a sweat.

Ozpin: That maybe true. But see for yourselves.

He pulls up a camera feed showing Y/n getting tied up and knocked out by a weirdly dressed guy wearing a red and blue suit with a spider logo on the chest and back of it.

Ozpin: I want you and your team to find them and bring both Y/n and that guy back here.

Ruby: Of course, team RWBY won't let you down. Oh could we get a key to Y/n's dorm?

He hands me a key.

Ozpin: If you are going to get one of your pets go right ahead.

Yang: Why would someone kidnap Y/n?

Ozpin starts explaining the gauntlet to them. I'm slightly mad he would be so lenient with that information.

Blake: So his infinity gauntlet allows him to do all those feats?

Ozpin: Yes.

Yang: And there are these stones that grant powers to those who hold them in the gauntlet?

Ozpin: Yes.

Ruby: Do you know who this Thanos guy is?

Ozpin: No, I have never heard that name before. If you have more questions ask me later or Y/n when you find him.

Ruby: Ok let's go find Y/n, team.

We all enter the elevator and started going down.

Yang: So Weiss why were you with Y/n when he was taken?

She tensed up a little when Yang asked this.

Weiss: He asked me to meet him there.

Yang: What did you guys talk about?

Weiss: He read my thoughts at some point and found out I love him!

She started blushing as red as my cloak.

Weiss: He said he didn't mind being shared. So uh Ruby do you mind sharing him with me.

Ruby: Hmm nope I don't mind. But I'm his first girlfriend.

I didn't expect to see Weiss smile at this.

Weiss: Good.

The elevator doors open and we all head over to his dorm.

Timeskip to his dorm

I open the door and Scar jumped into my arms.

Ruby: Hey Scar. Ok let's get going. Maybe I should have let Zwei stay with Y/n in his room.

Weiss: He is so fluffy.

Weiss starts petting him.

Ruby: Let's go find Y/n.

Timeskip Y/n's pov

I slowly woke up to find myself still tied up webbed to a wall in a dark room.

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there?

The lights come on.

???: Finally your awake. Mr. Stark will be so proud of me. I took down Thanos single handedly.

Y/n: Ok who are you? Where am I? And who the hell is Thanos?

???: I am your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. We are in a city I found it's not New York that's for sure. And you are Thanos who else would have the Infinite Gauntlet.

I was trying to reach the knife in my pocket to cut myself free.

Y/n: I'm quite surprised that other people know about the Gauntlet other then the friends I've told. My name is not Thanos my name is Y/n Rose, brother of Ruby Rose and... son of Summer Rose.

Spiderman: Yeah and I'm the queen of England. Now where did you send me Thanos! Where did everyone go?

Y/n: I don't know what you're talking about. But I do know you messed up big time attacking Beacon and kidnapping me.

He got closer to me.

Spiderman: Mr. Stark, Thor, Doctor Strange. I wake up in a damn forest to come across that castle which I assume is yours after you conquered earth and dark creatures that tried killing me.

I tried headbutting him but he backflips away. He fires a web at my forehead making it where I can't move my head.

Spiderman: Good try.

Ruby:(outside) We need to find him. In there Scar, let's go.

I am glad that they are looking for me. We hear the door open at the bottom floor.

Y/n: I told you, that you made a mistake- mhm

He webs my mouth shut and cuts the lights off as I see him climb the wall.

Ruby Pov

We walk in the abandoned factory.

Ruby: We should split up Weiss, Yang, and Blake you three try to to find wherever that guy is. He could still be here. Me and Scar will get Y/n.

We split up I follow Scar upstairs.

Yang pov

I followed Ruby to the second floor to search there. While Weiss and Blake checked the first floor.

Ruby pov

I followed Scar in his beowolf form in case we ran across the guy that did this. I saw Scar stop in front of a door and pointed to it. I open the door and turn the light to see Y/n stuck to the wall.

Y/n: mhm.

Ruby: Y/n!

I run up to him take the weird webbing off his mouth. And kissed him.

Y/n: Ruby look out!

I turn to see that same guy shot a white substance at me sticking me to the wall. It feels like spider webs.

???: Looks like one of your lackeys came to save you.

Ruby: Scar attack!

Scar comes through the door to try and tackle him to the ground but he dodged and stuck to the wall. Scar tried to get him down by pouncing at him but he just webbed him to the wall but Scar just ripped out of it with ease. Yang came running through the door and saw that me and Y/n stuck to the wall.

Yang: You are dead whoever you are.

She activated her semblance and started firing at the guy. He kept dodging but he did eventually dodged into one of Scar's strikes hitting him through the wall. When the smoke cleared I saw Weiss and Blake around him. Weiss encased him in a block of ice and Yang hit him hard enough to knock him out.

Y/n: Good job guys. Scar cut Ruby down.

Scar comes over to me and uses his claws to cut the webbing. While Yang got Y/n down.

Y/n: Thanks Yang.

Y/n pov

I walk over to Spiderman and make a fire in my hand to melt the ice. Man there is so many different psionic abilities.

Y/n: We taking him back right?

Ruby: Yes.

After the ice melted I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. We started leaving to get back to Beacon. 

Blake: So that gauntlet is very special.

Y/n: Uh yeah.

Yang: Why are you trying to be subtle with this? We know about the gauntlet and what it does.

Y/n: (Sigh) Ruby, Weiss which one of you told them?

Ruby: It was Ozpin.

Y/n: (Thought) I really want to hit him. 

Weiss: So what all did that guy say to you my prince?

Y/n: He kept calling me Thanos. He called himself Spiderman, don't think that's his actually name. I'm happy you guys came to get me.

Yang: Really, you aren't mad at me?

Y/n: Oh I'm still pissed at you but I'm tolerating you.

Blake: Why are you mad at Yang? She's your sister as well.

Y/n: I'll tell you guys after we get back.

The rest of the way was mostly quiet besides Weiss and Ruby arguing which one of them I'm going on a date with first. We enter Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Ah I see your small mission was successful team RWBY. Now Mr. Rose what all happened when this man or should I say boy taken you.

I set 'spiderman' down and tied him up in a chair. I took off his mask to reveal him to be a 17 year old boy.

Y/n: He had me tied up in an abandoned warehouse from the look of the place. He questioned me like where did I take him. I don't even know him.

He started stirring.

Y/n: I'm just gonna go I don't want to deal with him more than I already have.

I walk to the elevator with team RWBY and leave.

Ozpin Pov

Ozpin: Ahh you're awake.

???: Huh where am I?

Ozpin: You are at Beacon. Now what is your name mr...

(Timeskip Am i an ass for doing that) Y/n pov

We get back to my dorm. I set Scar down and let him run around the room. 

Y/n: You two still want to know why I'm pissed at Yang?

They both nod.

Y/n: Okay then story time, but first.

I snap my fingers and made a doggy door for Scar and Zwei with the latter coming through it and jumping up on Ruby's lap.

Y/n: Now I was abused at the age of 5 by my family after mine and Ruby's mom died, but not by everyone, our uncle Qrow was the only one that never hurt me on purpose. 

I can tell Weiss and Blake were giving Ruby angry stares.

Y/n: The first week it was only Yang and Tai. Ruby never knew it was happening to me but she would question the cuts and bruises. One day when Ruby wanted to play with me she finds me getting beaten by Tai of course she joined in. I thought everyone hated me at that point, for something I had no control over, but that thought went away that same night when Ruby came in my room with the first aid kit and started bandaging me up telling me 'sorry for hurting you big brother' over and over again with tears in her eyes. Now this went on for 4 years before Ruby and I ran away.

Blake: Why did you run away?

Y/n: I was sick and tired of the abuse but I stayed for Ruby, until I found my gauntlet. I thought if I stayed they would take it from and use it against me, the second option was I run away but it could let Ruby be the one abused by them. So I brought Ruby with me best of both worlds right of course she wanted to bring this fur ball with us.

I was petting Zwei furiously when I said that.

Y/n: Over the 7 years we were on our own, we of course didn't have any money. So we stole food, with the help of the gauntlet freezing time, just to get by in the first year. We did learn we can sing great together, we got some money from people that passed by from us singing. 3 years later we find the reality stone in an Atlas lab outside of Vale. After that I taught Ruby everything she knows.

Weiss: You taught her how to fight?

Y/n: The mind stone was extremely helpful on that part. Now I believe that everything.

We hear a knock on the door.

Scar started to growl at the door not trusting whoever is on the other side.

*knock*

Y/n: I'll get it.

I get off my bed and head to the door. I open it.

Y/n: Hey could-

I notice it's the same guy when I took his mask off in more casual cloths. Everyone behind me got in a fighting stance.

Spoderman: Uhh hey.

I punch him in the gut. He bends over for the sudden gut shot.

Spoderman: Ok I deserve that. But before you beat me more can I explain what Ozpin told me.

Y/n: Hmmm... fine start talking Spoderman.

He comes in and I shut the door behind him.

Peter: First inductions I'm Peter Parker. Now Ozpin told me that the stones of the infinity gauntlet can't actually kill someone besides the power stone making a punch quite killer. But I was removed from my reality and sent into a new one entirely. I thought Thanos killed me but he erased me from my reality sending me to this one. Sooo yeah sorry about kidnapping you.

Y/n: Fine I'll give you a second chance.

Peter: Thanks and Ozpin told me I am on your team.

Y/n: Of course he did.

Ruby: Hey why don't you come in and tell us about yourself.

Peter: Ok.

He comes in and sat between Blake and Yang on the bed across from me, Ruby and Weiss.

Peter: Where should I start?

Y/n: How about what was that white stuff you shot out of your hands?

Peter: That was my web fluid. I use to be able to make my own at first but something happened.

Blake: What exactly happened?

Peter: That's the thing I don't know what happened. I was just swinging around New York and my natural webbing just stopped. But that didn't stop me from fighting criminals.

Ruby: How did you get your powers?

Peter: I was bitten by a radioactive spider when I was on a field trip to Oscorp. The next day I have perfect vision and my room was covered in webbing.

Weiss: Any family?

Peter: My uh... aunt May that's all I had back home.

Y/n: Alright I think that's enough of twenty questions. Why don't you guys  leave and let my new teammate to get settled.

They all got up and headed to the door and left.

Y/n: Scar, Ace, Zwei play nice with our new roommate.

Peter: Do the others to transform as well?

Y/n: Ace turns into a dragon and Zwei is a normal dog. Well if you consider being fireproof normal.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Ok I may have fixed my little writers block I had on this book.

Ruby: Great your 12.5k readers will be happy to know you are picking up where you left off.

Bacca: Yeah also winner between neo and summer...

Ruby: The cute little ice cream NEO.

Also go check my online bud's original story his profile is Mujenkai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
548K 3.6K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
71.9K 888 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
1.5K 31 14
join Y/n L/n and Yang Xiao Long in Atlas where they will find that everything is not as it seems. I do not own RWBY, Rooster teeth and Monty Oum do...