DID YOU WRONG ⇄ YBN GLIZZY

By PBNLUST

in which no matter what they always gonna be there for each other. PLOT BY PBNLUST © COVER BY 38BLADEZ © More

visual
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

ten

1.4K 86 2
By PBNLUST

App Instagram

pimpdaddyyy

123 likes
pimpdaddyyy i wasn't showing a lot here but only because i didn't get a chance to truly show anything with this pregnancy it ended so quickly, and i remember zion just holding me telling me that it's okay while it was happening. i remember feeling like i did something wrong and it was all my fault, but he pushed the feelings away. i remember looking at those two lines feeling terrified, but the second i showed z i was okay. he was the strong one of the two of us, and he was there for me through so much. i love him, probably always will. but you know what else i remember? i remember all the bitches he was fucking while i was pregnant with his child, i remember hating myself for still wanting his cheating ass to be there for me. i remember crying to him about how much it fucking hurts knowing he doesn't truly care about me the way he says he does. if he did the bad memories wouldn't be a thing. what i remember the most was missing him when he was gone, the same way i miss him now. and i hate myself for it, i wish i was stronger.
comments disabled.

this is to show a different side of their relationship so she doesn't seem like an annoying girl not wanting to forgive when nothings ever that simple.

like i told you all in the beginning their relationship was going to start out VERY toxic, but that's the whole point.

he wants her back because he feels like he's ready, and they are both matured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...