The Fox Hero

By Thunder_God_Thor

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... More

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Class 1-A
Battle Training
The Normal Days.
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
Boot Camp II
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

Sports festival Ends

39.2K 733 802
By Thunder_God_Thor

The smoke dissipated and everyone gasped as there in the ring stood with the left sleeve of his shirt completely gone was none other than Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku's left arm hung limply by his side while todoroki was embedded in the wall in front of him, slowly todoroki slid and fell down on the ground but was not knocked out.

Steam rose from izuku's left arm and it quickly turned back to normal with izuku panting heavily. He quickly took out bandages and covered his left shoulder but everyone had seen the scars spread all over the shoulder.

Midnight then announced " Winner is Izuku Midoriya" as everyone cheered and endeavor was filled with rage.

Izuku walked towards todoroki and held out his hand as todoroki looked at it and izuku said smiling behind his mask" That was a nice fight"

Todoroki smiled a little too and grabbed his hand as he was pulled up and said " Yeah, i'll feel that one for a while"

"Heh, so hurt anywhere?" Izuku asked.

"Back's sore, arms hurt, head is spinning and legs are wobbly. I think nothing's wrong" todoroki said grinning.

They both looked at each other and laughed as izuku said " Friends?"

"Yeah, friends" Todoroki answered and izuku put todoroki's arm over his shoulder and said " Well, let's get you to recovery girl"

They both walked inside as the crowd still roared and cheered after seeing such an intense battle.

They both sat in recovery girls room and momo, uraraka, kirishima and many others arrived to the scene of recovery girl scolding both of them for being so reckless and mainly izuku because no one could heal like him and he should learn to control.

Everyone laughed at both the boys and talked about how awesome their match was as kirishima said " Hey man, next up is your fight against bakugo"

"Honestly i want to just go home and sleep" izuku said as everyone sweatdropped.

"But nee-chan said that she would buy whatever i wanted if i won the festival so, i'll defeat bakugo and go home" Izuku said

"So basically you were bribed" momo pointed out.

"Ah" izuku said mockingly clutching his heart and continued " You wound me with your harsh words, yaoyoruzu-chan"

Everyone laughed as momo said " oh hush, silly"

"So any plan?" Momo asked him.

"Yep, and i have advice for you all watching the match" Izuku said

"What?" They asked eager for an intense match.

"Whatever you do, don't blink." Izuku said winking

"Eh? Why? What'll you do?" Mina asked her curiosity level rising, till it hit max.

"You'll see" izuku said as he was called for his match and he got up and said " Hey todoroki, we should hang out sometime, kirishima, tokoyami, you can come too, we dudes gotta stick together, those girls already made groups"

"Totally for it, dude" kirishima said nodding to his friend.

"Agreed" tokoyami and todoroki said.

He walked out and reached the arena as he yawned and said " Nee-chan, you better keep your promise"

"Yes, i remember it" she said and started the match.

Bakugo instantly rushed forward using his explosions as a boost and kneed izuku only for izuku to dodge but bakugo had expected this and smirked and grabbed izuku and slammed him down on the floor and jumped back.

Izuku got back up like it didn't even hurt.

"What is this boy made of?!!" Present Mic questioned

Bakugo gritted his teeth and rushed forward and span around creating a wave of explosion as he shouted " Schneider Bomb!!"

"Tch" Izuku said as he was blasted backwards and thought ' he is purposely not letting me come close. He knows he will lose so he is keeping me at a distance'

"Die!!" Bakugo shouted as he held his hand out and said " HOWITZER IMPACT!!"

Izuku jumped upwards dodging the blow completely and quickly used the opportunity to kick bakugo in the gut and threw him backwards and bakugo used his explosion to stop himself from falling out.

'This has gone on long enough' izuku thought his hand inside his pocket.

Izuku then pulled out a tri pronged kunai which was wrapped in bandages and uncovered it throwing the bandages away.

Momo and the others looked at the kunai in awe, it was really shiny and had some paper strapped on the hilt, with some kanji written on it.

Bakugo said " Whatever you're planning i won't let you" he rushed forward and izuku threw the kunai in air and created a rasengan as he too ran forward.

Just when the kunai was directly above bakugo, izuku vanished in a flash of green and appeared above bakugo again with the same flash, bakugo who had no time to react as a rasengan was drilled into his back and bakugo slammed into the ground face first and out cold.

Everyone was silent, they didn't know what happened, one second izuku was running and in another, he appeared above bakugo and defeated him.

"W-winner Izuku Midoriya!!" Midnight and Mic shouted as everyone cheered.

Class 1-A came down and congratulated him on his victory and Momo asked "Midoriya-kun. What was the last move you used?"

Everyone turned silent and looked towards izuku eager to know as he said " That was my new move, Hiraishin or The Flying Thunder God"

"Woah! Sounds awesome" his classmates said impressed.

'You managed to do something crazy again, little brother' Midnight thought looking at her brother fondly.

'Totally a problem child' Aizawa thought thinking about izuku's Hiraishin.

"I created it thinking of the events of USJ, there was no escape, and help arrived late. So i made this move for quick travel, right now i only have one but i'll create more of these kunai's, where ever this kunai is, i can instantly teleport there" izuku explained twirling the kunai in his finger.

"Incredible, how did you create it?" Mina asked, thinking if she could somehow experiment something too.

"Memorized 15 Science books mainly physics and experimented to create this move, and a little help from kurama, no more details will be given now, because it's my secret" izuku said as everyone booed.

"Even this has study in it, come on" kaminari whined.

"So is there a limit to your teleportation?" Momo asked thinking of the details.

"Yes for now, i have not mastered it so i can only use it on myself and about 10 times at most" Izuku said looking at her.

"I see" momo said thinking deeply.

"Can i see the kunai please?" Momo asked as izuku handed it to her and said " Be careful, it's very sharp"

"Now for the award ceremony, the medals will be awarded by.." Midnight trailed off as all might landed shouting " It is I, All Might!!"

"Excellent job everyone, and congratulations todoroki my boy for 2nd place, you did good by overcoming your problems, in the future you will be stronger" All Might said as patted his back and gave him a medal.

He then turned towards bakugo and said "Bakugo my boy, you also did very well, you held your own against young izuku very well despite him being stronger than you, if you train more and realise your potential you can rise even higher" he gave bakugo a pat and also gave him a medal.

All Might approached izuku and said "You've improved the most, you controlled your dangerous moves and quirk to a level where no one is hurt badly. You will be an excellent hero in the future" he then gave him a medal and patted his back.

"And now as everyone did a good job let's say it together... GOOD JOB!!!" all might shouted as everyone said " All might that was definitely a plus ultra moment " the crowd shouted.

They all were back in their class, fully dressed as Aizawa said " Good job everyone, now take the day off and rest. I'll organize the nomination from the pro's and give them to you"

Everyone nodded and started walking out, izuku joined todoroki and said " Hey, you thought about my advice?"

"Yes, and i think i'll visit her" todoroki said

"That's good" izuku said as they both then exchanged contact info and todoroki walked away waving.

Izuku looked and saw momo, she looked downtrodden and was sitting in her car as her driver took her home.

Izuku sighed and thought 'What's wrong with her? I'll see if she is still like that after we come back to school, then i'll take action'

Kurama who was also seeing this had a feeling why she was like that but did not tell izuku because he knew in these types of situation he should let it flow naturally.

The next day izuku was walking to school when some elementary kids appeared in front of him and asked " Woah! You're the one who won the sports festival, right?"

"Yes, it's me" izuku answered smiling.

"Uwaa, it really is the green flash" a child said awed.

"Green flash?" Izuku asked confused.

"You vanish with a green flash, so everyone calls you the green flash, can you show us? Please?" They begged.

"All right" izuku said as he took out the kunai from his bag and threw it some feet away and vanished with his green flash, then threw it again in front of the children and appeared in front of them.

"Wah~ can you give us autograph?" One said as everyone took out their notebooks.

Izuku laughed as he signed them all and waved them goodbye as he walked he saw everyone looking at him, some smiling waving, some congratulating him, some taking pictures with him.

He barely reached school on time and sighed as he said " Oh man, just looking at school makes me dead tired"

"You're late midoriya-kun" momo said as she looked at izuku.

Izuku looked at the clock and said " No, i am a minute early, by the way good morning"

"Good morning" she replied.

Izuku sat down and thought 'She's not in a good mood, wonder what's up with her'

He then greeted everyone whom then greeted back and he said " yo todoroki, so how did it go?"

"It was better than i expected and i am happy i took your advice to visit mom, it feels like a burden is lifted of my shoulders." todoroki said with a smile.

"Yeah, that's the spirit, give me a fist bump" izuku said as they both fist bumped.

"You know many people greeted me" Hagakure said to jirou

"Yeah me too" Jirou said and others agreed.

"Hey, midoriya how was it for you?" Kirishima asked.

"Huh? Oh, people greeted me, some asked for autograph, some congratulated me saying with my quirk and strength they had high expectations of the future..some kids asked for demonstration of my Flying Thunder God, then asked me to sign there notebooks. I think i heard girls giggling in my direction too." Izuku explained, confused about the last part

Everyone looked at him and he said "What?"

"You bastard!!" Sero, Kaminari and Mineta shouted at him.

"You had that much happen to you?" The others asked.

"Of course, why else do you think i was late?" Izuku asked but seeing their faces he said "No, leave it. Don't answer that"

Aizawa then arrived and said " Good morning Everyone, today we will be doing something special"

"Like what?" Iida asked.

"We will be making your hero codename" aizawa said

"Yeah!!" The class roared.

"So this year's internship are leaned towards class a more" aizawa said as he showed the nominations.

Midoriya 5,123
Todoroki  4,002
Bakugo. 3,421
Tokoyami.   360
Yaoyoruzu.  210
Iida.          202
Uraraka   124
Kirishima 102
Sero  14

"As expected of you, midoriya-kun" momo said awed by the sheer number.

"Hm, your number ain't bad either, you will have easier time choosing where to go while i would be stuck" izuku said to her

Izuku then turned towards Iida and said "Hey man, heard about your brother's fight against the hero killer, is he all right? I hope he recovers soon"

"Yes, he is fine, thanks for asking." Iida said with a fake smile.

"The second and third place have switched" Kaminari said surprised.

Just then midnight entered and said "Instead of the readings you should first choose you're hero names, so everyone began writing"

Everyone wrote and showed their names one by one ranging from can't stop twinkling to Iida who didn't take Ingenium's name but his own first name.

Midnight then said " Izu-chan, you should go with the moniker that the public labelled you with."

"Why?" Izuku asked and Uraraka said " He's been given a moniker? And by the public, so cool"

"Yes, because of his last move against bakugo, On a famous blog some people gave him a hero name and it was instantly liked by the public so we decided that izuku should take it." midnight answered to the class

"So what's the name?" Sato asked intrigued.

"It's The Green Flash" izuku said as everyone said " Wow, that's a cool name"

"Yeah, the kids called me that and had a simple logic as to why it was chosen, okay i'll go with." izuku said shrugging.

"Good and remember you only have two days to submit the form" she said as she then walked out of the class but not before waking aizawa up.

Two days later everyone sat in their seat waiting for aizawa and discussed where their friends applied.

"So midoriya-kun where do you think you will go?" Momo asked

Izuku hummed and said " I think i'll go with Edgeshot"

"Huh? Why him?" Kaminari asked as he had overheard their conversation.

"We ninja's got to stick together, besides with his help i'll be able to improve my kunai throwing skills" izuku said nodding to himself.

"Oh." He said lamely.

"So, yaoyoruzu-san, where will you go?" Izuku asked momo who was in her thoughts.

"Yeah!, tell us yaomomo" mina asked jumping in her face.

"I am thinking of going for Uwabami" momo answered sheepishly.

"I see and todoroki you?" Izuku asked and todoroki said " I'll go to endeavor's hero agency"

"Huh? But why?" Mina asked surprise written on her face.

"I understand your reason todoroki, and i think this is the best you can do for now" izuku said nodding.

"Yeah, it's the only way i could have a somewhat better control over my flames"  todoroki said clenching his fist.

"So Uraraka where do you think you will go to?" Momo asked turning to the cheerful girl.

"I think, i'll go to gunhead" Uraraka answered smiling.

"He's a hand to hand fighter, how would he benefit you?" Todoroki asked a little confused.

"My hand to hand is pretty weak so i want to go there and improve that area" She replied her hand behind her head.

"Impressive and Iida where will you go?" Izuku asked but getting no reply he asked again " Yo, Iida what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing" Iida answered a little coldly.

Izuku rose a brow and looked at Iida who was leaving and glanced at Todoroki who nodded.

Everyone arrived at the station to leave for the agencies they had chosen. Aizawa arrived with them and gave them their hero costumes.

Before boarding the train, aizawa said " Be sure to mind your manners and don't cause any problem." directly looking at izuku who said "Hey don't look at me while saying that, i mind my manners and certainly don't cause any type of problem."

Everyone laughed at him as he scoffed and mumbled " idiots"

Izuku stood outside Edgeshot's agency and entered inside. Entering he met with the secretary and told her that he was here for the internship.

She had told him to wait for a minute as she went inside and after a moment came back and said " Midoriya-san, Sir is waiting for you, please enter."

Izuku nodded and thanked her as he entered and saw Edgeshot standing by the window.

"Hello, Midoriya Izuku. I was waiting for you, i am Edgeshot as you know. Please come sit down" Edgeshot a slim, muscular man,had grey hair shaped into three sharp points that covered the left side of his face and wore a mask similar to izuku's but it was dark blue with a gold outline.

Izuku bowed and said " Thank you for accepting my internship request." And then proceeded to sit.

Edgeshot laughed a little and said " It was nothing, but, i am definetly curious as to why you chose this agency out of all the ones you could go to"

"Well, you are a ninja hero and i like ninjas, also my special move uses kunai, a ninja tool and i don't know how to effectively use it. I hope to use multiple at a time and i want to be quick and efficient like a ninja too and only you can help with this." Izuku explained

"Yes, i can definetly help in all those things but first can you show me your teleportation move, i want to see it, after that we'll start training. And in the last three days there will be a patrol."  Edgeshot said agreeing with izuku and informing him the of their schedule.

"Of course" izuku said as he and edgeshot got up. For the next five days izuku was trained by edgeshot on how to use ninja tools and improved his stealth and speed along with his accuracy for throwing his special kunai.

It was the last day of izuku's internship and he was sitting in the agency of edgeshot when the hero opened the door and said "Hey midoriya, come on we got patrol duty in hosu. Because the signs of hero killer Stain showing up there are the most"

Izuku upon hearing hero killer thought of Iida 'i hope you don't do something foolish Iida or it won't end good for you.'

Kurama added his thoughts saying ' I have a feeling that we'll face that hero killer'

'Me too kurama, me too' izuku replied sighing.

"All right let's go" Izuku said to edgeshot getting up as he was already in his hero costume.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
191K 5.7K 109
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...
98.6K 665 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
1.5K 36 12
Izuku is taken from his mother after a car accident that was caused by people who wanted to take Izuku because he is quirkless. Bakugo is devastated...