Gilthunder love story

ahoemine_ tarafından

Victoria Liones, second princess and eighth deadly sin. It all started with a broken promise and now Victori... Daha Fazla

Character Introduction
~Introduction~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
Update on Victoria character!
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Final Chapter ~

~Chapter 12~

2K 54 4
ahoemine_ tarafından

"The final round of the Vaizel Fighting Festival is finally upon us!" Love Helm called. "It's been a parade of outrageous characters this year!"

I guess I should explain what happened:

Ban got his ass kicked by Meliodas in a frightening way. A weird sort of energy came from the Captain when he deflected the old fox's attack.

King got his ass kicked by an old man. That was funny to watch, the poor fairy only used Disaster to increase the man's rheumatism a little but the old man kicked him out of the ring.

I fought against Diane but one of us had to surrounder because we were spending more time laughing than fighting. She said that she wanted me to continue so I'm a finalist now.

Meliodas fought against the old man who yielded because they were old comrades? That was a weird fight for sure.

Now, I had to fight Meliodas to see which one of us would win the festival and Diane's hammer.

"This fight will feature the cream of the crop!" Love Helm continued. "Both fighters, please step into the ring!"

Meliodas steppe din and I followed him. He turned to me smiling.

"Well, we get Diane's sacred treasure no matter who wins." He assured me. "Want to half-ass it and wrap this up?"

"Sure why not," I answered shrugging my cloak off and sending it to Ban again.

"Meliodas!" The old fox called. "Don't forget our bet!"

"Huh?" Both the captain and I replied.

"If you win you get to grope Elisabeth." ban said, smirking. "If you lose you have to taste your own cooking."

"Cap'n..." I turned to him a dark aura surrounding me.

"Hehehe..." The blond Sin chuckled. "I swear I never did a bet with Ban-

"Alright, let's begin!" Love Helm called.

"Why, you..." I jumped in the air and punched him. He was sent flying on the ground. "Filfthy pervert!"

"Margaret has jumped the gun with a ferocious preemptive strike!"

Captain got his head out of the ground and smiled innocently at me.

"I'm not putting up with your crap," I yelled, sending a punch in his direction. "Not this time!"

My punch missed him from a centimetre a wind blew between us.

"That was a misunderstanding." He defended himself. "I don't remember betting on Elisabeth at-"

"None of your excuses!" I shouted, ready to punch him again. But he avoided my punch again and the wind due to the strength blew past Howzer, Taizoo and the old man who all looked at me with a mixture of fear and amazement.

"This might get ugly if I don't go all out too." I heard Meliodas mutter. We continued to throw punches at each other, nearly breaking the rock into a half.

Everyone began to worry about their safety and if the small mountain was going to resist.

I threw one more punch at Meliodas but he blocked it with his arm and we stayed still. Sensing the magical energy approaching.

I saw Ban and King join us on the ring as Meliodas and I got out of our fighting positions. Things were about to get ugly.

"I'm actually Meliodas the Dragon Sin, captain of the Eighth Deadly Sins!" Meli yelled at the crowd. "We're claiming the entire village of Vaisel as our own!"

The crowd gasped at us, taking steps back in fear.

"You have one minute to leave Vaizel!" I yelled, "If you don't, we'll kill you all!"

Cries of protestation emerged from the villagers but I sensed the doubt in them, why would we be lying? Given how strong we are, wouldn't it be logical for us to ve the Sins? That's the interrogations that the crowds murmured under Meliodas' angry glare.

"Get the hell out!" Captain shouted at them.

"Hey, what's that?" A villager asked, pointing the sky. Huge balls of fire were flying our way and all the Sins -including me- got into positions.

Captain used Full-Counter to annulate the one who was coming our way but it didn't suffice. A big part if the village got wiped away.

"Damn, they're here already?" I asked.

"Guila's probably way stronger," Captain warned us. "Be careful."

"And what's worse," I added. "There are three of them this time."

"For now, let's split up," Meliodas ordered. I followed Diane and we helped the villagers to get out of town before I pointed Gideon.

"Your hammer!" I yelled. "We have to get it."

She nodded in my direction and I caught up with her before heading to the small mountain. The only thing was that Gideon had disappeared.

"It's gone! Gone, gone, gone!" Diane cried. "My Gideon is gone! What am I gonna do?!"

"Calm down Diane!" I called. "We need to find it."

We turned to see an old man trapped under a rock, probably from an explosion. We ran in his direction but Howzer stopped us.

"Diane the Serpent Sin and Victoria the Wolf Sin of the Eighth Deadly Sins!" He shouted. "Hold it right there!"

"Howzer?" Diane asked, stepping away from the old man.

"For your crimes against the grandmaster 10 years ago and attempting a coup, I-"

"We did no such things." Diane cut him off.

"Anyways," I interrupted them. "This man comes first."

"Hang in there!" Diane told him.

"We'll take you somewhere safe," I reassured the poor villager.

"Thank you..." he whispered.

"Stop messing with my head!" Howzer yelled behind us.

"Hello there!" A new voice called. Another Holy Knight perhaps. "You seems to be having some trouble, so allow me."

He used his magic against us and increased gravity.

"Stop!" I yelled. "What about the civilian?!"

"Catch, Howzer!" Diane shouted at the Holy Knight as we both threw the old man in his arms before the ground borrowed under us.

We both fell and I manipulated the air around us to make us land without injuries.

"Diane!" I called. "Are you okay?"

"Hmm." She replied. "But I can't see a thing."

"Let me take care of that." I winked at her before a flame appeared in the crook of my hand.

"Woah!" Diane beamed at me. "That's amazing!"

We waited for a couple of minutes until I noticed something moving next to me.

"D-Diane..." I said. "Are you growing?"

"I don't know!" She replied dancing in her feet and making a disgusted face. "This feels gross!"

Suddenly, Diane's clothes and my coat were thrown in the hole. Mama Hawks really is the best.

"Make sure not to crush me under your feet," I told Diane, waiting for her to change.

Once she was done changing, she threw me in the air and I floated above the surface soon joined by Diane who crushed the small Holy Knight from earlier under her fist.

"Meli needs us!" I told her. "Let's go!"

We arrived in time to stop Helbram from finishing off Captain and I took care of him while Diane fought against the vicious Holy Knight.

When she was done, she turned back to me and carefully deposed me on her shoulder before heading to our comrades' location.

We talked for a while before I stopped and watched Diane's Gideons. If only I had Xenris, I would be able to protect everyone.

"What are you thinking of Li'l Vic?" Meli asked me.

"I'm not staying with you any longer, Uncle Meli," I told him. "I'm going to get Xenris back."

Everyone gaped behind us but Meliodas just smiled at me.

"You know where to search?"

"An old legend says that what comes from the druids always gets back to them." I chuckled. "I guess I already know where to start my research at least."

"Be careful then," Captain ordered. "We wouldn't want to lose our favourite Sin, would we?"

After numerous hugs from Diane, King and Elisabeth and an arm wrestling contest with Ban -I won-, I was ready to go.

"See you soon!" I called to them, flying away. "I'll be as quick as possible!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  A couple of days after, I finally found my destination: Istar, the land of the druids. I carefully stepped under the entrance and walked in the land of my childhood.

Past the bridge that separated me from the middle of the land, I could see Aunt Jenna looking at me weirdly before her face illuminated.

"Vicky!" She yelled happily!

"Aunt Jenna!" I yelled back running in her arms.

"Vicky!" For some reasons, her voice sounded angrier.

"Aunt Jenna?" I asked, slowing my steps.

"Vicky!" My aunt shouted furiously at me.

"Aunt Jenna!" I shouted back in fear, running away from her and her staff.

"How could you sell Xenris?!" The blond druid yelled at me. "It was a gift from us and your sacred treasure!"

"It wasn't me, It was Meli-" I never got the chance to finish that sentence because a shadow loomed over me and Jenna's staff came in contact with my head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, it was all Meliodas' fault?" My aunt smiled sheepishly at me. "I'm sorry for hurting you, Vicky."

"Don't mind it but next time save it for the Captain," I grumbled, sipping on my tea.

"I believe you want to get your sacred treasure back now?" She asked me.

"I would like that very much, a war is coming and I need to be prepared."

My aunt looked at me deeply before sighing and getting up from the bench we were settled on.

"Follow me." She muttered, walking toward the Oasis of Life. "It reappeared here one day, for an unknown reason. We were all scared that something happened to you, something bad."

I smiled lightly at her and rested my hand on her shoulder.

"But I couldn't get it out of the Oasis," Jenna explained. "It would have meant accepting your death and I couldn't bring myself to do such a thing."

"So, you kept it?" I asked, eyeing the clear water.

"It won't react to our magic thought." She said. "Maybe if you tried it could result in something."

I carefully crouched down near the water and held my palm above it, calling Xenris to me. Nothing happened for a couple of minutes until a faint glow appeared in the centre of the Oasis.

I let my cloak fall off my shoulders and jumped in, following the glowing lights underneath the water. I held out my palm and immediately the soft and familiar feeling of Xenris in my hands.

I smiled under the water and slowly floated to the surface where Jenna was nervously waiting for me.

"You did it!" She told me before hugging me. "I know you could."

"It wasn't so difficult..." I sweatdropped. "All I had to do was jump in the water."

She smiled one more time before sighing softly.

"I guess you have to go now..." She said.

"I guess I do," I replied. "But don't look so down, I  have the feeling we will meet again soon enough."

Jenna smiled at me before walking to the fields and getting me a horse, some provisions and water.

"Here you go," She handed me the reins. "Please be careful."

"I will," I promised before turning away and exiting Istar.

Now that I have my sacred weapon back, the Holy Knights don'tt stand a chance. I will save everyone, my friends, my family, the kingdom, starting with you Gilthunder. Just you wait!

Woohoo Victoria got Xenris back! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment!

See you soon!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

79.6K 1.9K 33
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
46.3K 1.8K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
3.3K 80 15
The most powerful of the the eight deadly sins, the eldest son of the demon king, and grand general of Liones. Raven The Phoenix Sin of Destruction "...
13.3K 524 34
(Seven Deadly Sins fanfic) Diane's eyes are set on Meliodas. But Elizabeth's are too. King, or Harlequin, is new at Liones High. His sister couldn't...