Nothing Ever Changes (bbs/mis...

By ProtanPhosphenes

So it's basically an au where they're all in high school and shit i guess read to find out more??? idk i'm a... More

Woodville High
Mrs. Sheritan's and the Delivery
The Fire
Breakfast and 'new friends'
Authors note
Update
Not an update
also not an update im sorry
I Swear to God Toby
The Rundown

Line Without a Hook

283 6 0
By ProtanPhosphenes

The boys and I left the park, heading to the car. I struggle in and finally get situated, buckling in. Luke dropped me off at my house and left. I got home and Charlie was sitting on the couch with Erika. They were talking casually.

"Hey kids!" I smiled and went into the kitchen. ''Hungry?" They nodded and I got out stuff to make food.

I made pancakes and bacon and told the two that food was ready. I jumped upstairs and was headed to my room, tripping over the crutches on my carpet.

I grumbled before finally flopping on my bed. I sat with my back on my pillows and my head in my hands. I took a deep breath trying to sort through my thoughts. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent a text to Ms. Sheritan asking if there would be school tomorrow. I hobbled to my bathroom and started the shower. I angled the shower head down before stripping my clothes and getting in.

The hot water hit my body as I just stood there directly under it with my forehead resting on the walk. I dried my hands on the towel that was hanging on the door and quickly grabbed my phone from the counter. I opened Spotify and started to play some music. I put my phone on the shelf that was built in the wall protecting it from water. I rested my head again.

"(M/n)...?" Charlie's soft voice echoed through the room. I hummed in response. "Erika left... Can I sit in here with you?"

He had a little pout on his face, some of his scratches and slight burns making him look even more pathetic. "Of course kiddo... we can jam to some music." I smiled softly. He's just so cute yknow?

I heard the toilet lid shut and movement from it. Line without a hook started playing. That was Charlie's favorite. My phone then buzzed, I had a notification. It was a text saying we wouldnt have school tomorrow. I texted Toby.

Charlie and I continued to sing his favorite song until the water ran cold. "Charlie... I forgot a towel..."

A/n: Hello! It's short but it's definitely something! I'm working on the next one now. I'd also like to mention that this literally takes place at my school amd I have changed names but left them similar to people I actually know and people from my school found it :) pls chute mi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
669K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
49.8K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...